Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Raymu and Levi's collab gaaameeee

Raymu
    ☯Reimu's husband☯
    ☯Reimu's husband☯

Character sheet
    Character Information:
    Race:
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)

Raymu and Levi's collab gaaameeee

Post by Raymu on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:23 pm

This is where we can brain storm!

Any ideas you happen to think of on the fly can be put in here, or we can just note down entire segments we come up with.

It's a big complier so we don't lose ideas, basically.

GO FOR THE HIGH SCORE

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:

Raymu
    ☯Reimu's husband☯
    ☯Reimu's husband☯

Character sheet
    Character Information:
    Race:
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)

Re: Raymu and Levi's collab gaaameeee

Post by Raymu on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Suggest setting: Modern times, perhaps?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:

LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller

Post by LeviathanDevil on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Modern time sounds like it could indeed work, especially depending on the options for weapons and clothing, buildings and such

I haven't dabbled much in the game to know that kind of detail. But it certainly can work still from a detail setting standpoint! Since setting is time and place, and we now gots the time, how about a place?

Hmmm, so depending on our ambitions. It can be the entire WORLD if we truly wanted to. Or even farther if we dabble into some kind of space travel

But if we don't want to go that ambitious with it at first glance, why not something easier like a country, territory/state, city, or town? As I suppose place would be more where it starts out.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aliases: Quinton, Bernael, Travis, Vance, Puriel
    I answer by any of these names, plus if "LeviathanDevil" is too long, people usually call me Levi for short :P
    Raymu
    ☯Reimu's husband☯
    ☯Reimu's husband☯

Character sheet
    Character Information:
    Race:
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Raymu on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Yeah, it could easily work, there are a lotta free resources out there people let you use long as you don't sell the game and credit them.
    It could be quite easy on the front of technicality as well.

As for the size...The whole world sounds quite amazing, though we MAY wanna start with a single country and work beyond that if we run out of "space".

Space travel is another interesting thing to keep in mind. Even if we don't do the whole world, we could still pursue part of space as a sort of area within the game.

As for the enemy in the plot...That one's a little harder, mythical beings? An army? Robots?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:

LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller

Post by LeviathanDevil on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Raymu wrote:As for the enemy in the plot...That one's a little harder, mythical beings? An army? Robots?

Why not a Robot Army commanded by a Mythical Being that wants to take over earth I was only doing that to be joking at first, but when I thought about it, it reminded me of something I played once upon a time.

So we could actually have like, a celestial being bent on either destroying or conquering earth for its own gain, and it can't do it on its own so it employs some sort of Robotic Mechanical Race to do the work for it. So we can have a section of hierarchy among enemies to tell "is this one an easy or a hard one".

On that topic, it could be like, easier early game units are just robots and suchs. And the later in it gets, the more robot types there are that have better tech and such. As the earlier ones fall out of being around. And eventually we can have some Celestial units as well, like weaker, but still pretty powerful in comparison to the robots, actual celestial or mythical minions to the bigger threat. Perhaps an XCOM like deal, if you've ever heard of that

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I answer by any of these names, plus if "LeviathanDevil" is too long, people usually call me Levi for short :P
    Raymu
    ☯Reimu's husband☯
    ☯Reimu's husband☯

Character sheet
    Character Information:
    Race:
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Raymu on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Thinking about it, I love that idea, Robots controlled by Celestial being sounds really cool. The Celestial units as well would be interesting to work deeper into.

I guess the hardest part for me would probably be making up a title, not so good with that.

But I suppose the title can come as the overall plot is established a bit better.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:

LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller

Post by LeviathanDevil on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Hmmm, yeah I have no idea what we can do for a title of it all. But since it is all WIP for now, it can surely come in at a later date for an official title.

Especially since titles are mostly a basis for what the game is about or something like that. But, since we got a little plot in for the main enemy force. What should we do for the allied force? How is modern day broken up? As well as when will it start?

Since its modern day, I understand a basis of land marks and ideas. However, will it start in the middle of the invasion, where its like a destroyed, wrecked, and submitting modern day, with the allied forces being the small, almost crushed resistance that doesn't want to give up hope?

Or will it be a clean, pure modern day, and it all starts before the invasion, then the invasion happens and some people rise up to oppose the threat, and its a much larger force, like the worlds armies all banding together to beat it.

OR we could have an enemy earth force too. Like lets say we start in America, and during all of this crisis with everyone stopping the invasion of the robots and celestials in their own countries, perhaps China or Russia invade into the U.S., and it causes more conflict, and in that hectic situation, we have to split up our forces into three separate sections. 1.Stopping Celestial Invaders --- 2.Stopping Country Invaders --- 3.Counter Invasion and such like that.

I dunno really, I just think it could be cool if there was a strategy to it or something like that. I am not sure to be honest though.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    ☯Reimu's husband☯
    ☯Reimu's husband☯

Character sheet
    Character Information:
    Race:
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Raymu on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:40 pm

I was thinking the protagonists could be moreee..."Normal", and it could start pre-invasion, that'd probably start up best.

Though I'm also not opposed to some kind of defending army playing a role, perhaps as a seperate party (As it's completely possible to have two different parties through the use of events.)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:

LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller

Post by LeviathanDevil on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:20 am

Yeah I like the idea of them starting as regular joe's and such. That is why one of my first ones was a resistance sort of thing more so than an army. If they ever do end up fighting, the normal people I mean. Unless we decide there is no combat in the game. But I feel like if they are regular peoples and such who end up fighting, that would make them sort of a resistance force. Sort of like how it was with Red Dawn, where one of the brothers was just a regular old man and such but ended up being a huge fighter. I dunno, that is just what I think xD. And yeah, maybe a two story sort of deal with events could work. Like a group of soldiers doing more, tactical battles or something in terms of what the story states. And then another group of regular people doing... whatever they can do on their side and such xD

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:17 pm