Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

The Nedus thing

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

The Nedus thing Empty The Nedus thing

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Im reposting all the information I had about Nedus onto here, recently I have been rethinking the entire plotline

Name : Nedus Grandula
    Power : Shadow/Dark Powers, Danmaku (If read a book)

Power Types: Gapping (With Kelliun), Ability to turn into a full shadow (Invulnerable), Can shift into the Phantom Realm. Healing
    Haircolor: Black
    EyeColor: Red (Phantom), Brown (Human), Navy blue (When in the hands of Sword of Light, if using it)
    Race : Human (Before Death), Phantom
    Type of person : A gentlemen at heart, he wont hurt a lady if she is not hostile. He never break a promise if not broken already. Always want things to go his way. Wants the world to himself.

Appearance: (Phantom) A dark human silluete with a aura floating down his spine, Which is his phantom appearance. If shone by the Sword of Light, his skull can be seen. (He looks a lot like Auditor from Madness Combat, I try to picture him not in Madness Style and in anime) He wears a armored cottoned Alcemist Clothing(Human) No aura, all his clothes can be seen. All humanly fuctions. (All based on ancient japanese style, whatever they wear) and a normal pants. This cant be seen in his Phantom overcoat. (In the Hands of Sword of Light, only using it) A light aura and Navy blue eyes.

Relations: Ai (Not my Character) "Girlfriend", Aki (Daughter), Segma (Creation), Scandreila/Scandrail (Creation, pet), Scanvendgre (Smart Creation), Phantoms (Talkless/talk and mindless creations). Barule (Enemy, "ExGirlfriend" (She was made first, and was requested by the creator. A different story took hold how they became in such relationship.). Kelliun (Powerful and deadly bird) Veledren (Pass grip, tempt. ally, foe) The Demon "The Old One" (Hatred) Sonicchaos (What? We never met? Damn, we need to meet eachother)

Weapons: Power of Nedus, Power of Kelliun. Sword of Kelliun. Kelliun (Main sword). Sword of Light (Once weilded, indeed my sword). Key of Kelliun (Basicly Kelliun is a sword and a key)

BackStory: Previously depressed by the corpse of Ai, Nedus read books about how to gain powers to kill a succebess. He summonded a alcumest clothing that protects him against the succebess bite (He also wears this). When he won the battle, he found out that the power was too much for him, so strong that he sealed himself(?) in the Patchouli Library. One hundred years later, he resurrected himself from the grounds of the SDM. Remilia asked Sakuya to check things out outside of the SDM (The weather was colder than usual, because it was winter and I wanted snow) Bringing Barule. Barule chased down and defeated Nedus at the modified SDM. She killed Nedus, but she didnt expect him to fake his death and enter the Phantom Realm (A fake Nedus, wasnt created at the time though)

Name : Aki Grandula
    Power : Poisons, Toxins, and Venom
    Race : Human (Only when a unborned), Phantom (Now both human and Phantom. Human 90% Phantom 10%)
    Type of person : Cutsi, acts childish most of the time

(edit, cant believe i didnt added this part) Appearance: Long pink hair, no hair accessories, black Chinese dress, skin colour Asian, cute face.

Sword: Liun

Relationships: Nedus (Hers "Father"), Segma (Always keeps her company when Nedus is away), Scandreila (Pet).

Creations: Octisu, Spider thing (Adult Aki, when Nedus officially dies)

Name : Segma
    Power : Pure Strenth, Segmas Third Eye (located at his chest)
    Race : Phantom
    Type of person : Does not love, besides Nedus and Aki. He is full of hate.
    Recipe: He was made by the pure ensents of Neduses regret and hatred.

Relationships: Nedus (Creator/Master), Aki (Friend)

Name: Scrandreila/Scrandrail/Scanvendgre
    Power: Phantom (Besides Scanvendgre, who cant become full shadow)
    Creator: Nedus Gradula
    Appearance: Scandreila/Scrandrail, is a huge scorpian creature with thousands of mini tails and one mega scorpian tail. Scanvendgre: A one eyed *his body is a eye* nine tentacle creature.

Swords: None.

Phantoms: They are mindless and hungry, they eat souls that give them power.

The Phantom Realm: A smale area of grey land until Nedus decided to expanded it himself when he was sealed away in the hundred of years. It became massive, but soon Nedus desided to create other elimates, like water (which is red, ofcourse). There is five crystals in the Phantom realm, which contain holy powers, and makes the Phantom Realm unable to expand any further (Its in a star formation). Only few can reach the Holy Crystals, which Nedus can and can summond.

History of Nedus Gradula: Nedus name was first "???" Because I couldnt find a name, till "Hex" Which I named up until a point. At that time I didnt really like the name "Hex", and some girl (I could tell she was a girl by looking at the Robloxion image) Named a character "Nexus", Or probely the Nexus Tower from HL2. I thought up the name Nedus by a random thought (Search up Nedus, Final Fantasy uses that name, but I never played a FF game to date). Gradula you may say... But Dracula is a cooler name by far. I just decided to switch the D to a G. Search up Gradula, it is used. Over the years, I patched up Nedus to make him on how modern he is by date.

Ak and Ki: From the Aki Sisters, Ak and Ki is Aki split into two.

Segma: SEEEGGGMMMAAAA!!! (Name taken from Sonics Quest for Ultimate Power)

Scandreila/Scrandrail: Random thought up names

Scanvendgre: When I was playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, I was on my boaty (This was before the time I got my Flandre Plush, Railroad tracks was when I got her, yay) and decided to Scanvenge some boat peice. Then... Scanvendgre popped up into my brain and gave it to my beast.

CraviLuvi: I love this grabby, I loovvi her so muchi

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    The Nedus thing Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    The Nedus thing CpmariokartlicenseThe Nedus thing Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

The Nedus thing Empty Re: The Nedus thing

Post by CivilProtection Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:37 pm

Name: Nedus Grandula
    Species: Originally Human, Phantom after spell.
    Abilities: Can manifest into the mortal world, Illusion spells to appear human, Shapeshifting but only limited to anything humanoid.
    Weaknesses: Anything Holy, The Mortal World (As a full fledged phantom. However he can manifest and keep 25% of his powers.)

Relationships:
    Ai: Wife (Deceased)
    Aki: Daughter (Human Undead crossbreed)

Appearance:
    Human: Average human, skin colour Asian, average japanese style villager clothing. (After Spell) Grey skin, slight black aura.
    Phantom(Mortal World only): An black aura in the shape of a human, leaving a trail of black smoke that disappears quickly. Red glowing eyes.
    Phantom(World of Demons): Same with Phantom, however; skeleton is visible and equipped with a suit of armor forged within the World of Demons.

Lore:
    Nedus was a mage dabbling into the dark arts in an unknown village within Japan. Wanting to become stronger and gain more mana, he casted a spell onto himself to do so. However, doing this killed him but at the same time resurrected him to become a half human half phantom. Not realizing he died, he thought the spell failed and continued his ordinary life until he noticed that his skin is slowly becoming grey. Soon, the villagers caught on and exiled him from the village. Nedus was forced to make a small hut up the mountain. Anyone who would saw him ran away in fear, thinking he was a demon due to his appearance.

One day, a woman was collecting herbs around the mountain. Soon she met Nedus and greeted him. Nedus, surprised that she didnt ran away from him from first sight, greeted back to her. She was Ai, and each day the two would meet and chat, and eventually fell in love. Ai never told anyone about Nedus in fear that she'll never see him again. When the two secretly married, Ai seemingly disappeared from hers village, as she never told anyone the day she left. Local Villagers made rumors how she was kidnapped and killed by an evil humanoid creature lurking in the mountain. Using Nedus's phantom abilities, he had constructed a functional house by summoning low tier demons to do most of the work for them.

A year later, Aki was born. The couple was surprised, it was thought that Ai couldnt bear children with Nedus. Aki was unique being born from a phantom and human. While having the appearance of a human, she had incredible phantom abilities. She could make plants grow out of thin air, make toxins out of these plants, and had basic phantom abilities from hers father. She was allowed to play outside of house, and would sometimes sneak into the nearby village and play with the kids.

Eventually word caught on about a strange house appearing in the mountains due to encounters with either Ai, Nedus, or Aki. Villagers feared for their lives, thinking that the Grandula family would murder them all. They begged the Lord of their lands to give them weapons to fight back. Surprisingly, not only did the Lord gave them weapons, but soldiers and samurai too.

One dark night, Nedus spotted some scouts nearby. Due to his phantom abilities and the fact its night, he can see everywhere that a shadow can touch. He noticed that not only there was a massive army of more than 100 armed men, but his house and family was surrounded. There was no choice but to have his wife and daughter hide within the house, as there was no where to run. Nedus calmly got ready, armed himself and fought for his life and family. Unfortunately he died once more, and the Grandula household was set ablaze. Ai hid Aki in a secret room within the household, and told her to keep quiet. Since there was only room for one person, Ai couldnt hide with her. The Villagers found her and murdered her, thinking she became a demon. Not knowing that Ai exists, the villagers and soldiers left the household, leaving Ai behind.

Ai's hiding spot was eventually caught on fire, but surprisingly no flame could touch her. After a few hours of sobbing over her loosing hers parents, she walked away from the ashes and soot once known as hers family home. She eventually found herself in a foster family who took care of her, however the damage was done and she no longer cared for humanity. Aki grew up in that village, but stopped aging at age 18. She was then known as the long living mistress and some feared or loved her.

Meanwhile, Nedus finds himself in a new dark world filled with undead. It turns out this is the realm of the Undead, with there being several realms below it. Nedus quickly rose to power, conquering each realm until he grew powerful enough to manifest into the Mortal World. Nedus manifested into the mortal world and met Aki, then made a portal to the World of Demons where they lived together until the time was right to conquer the Mortal World and revive Ai.

Summons: I have retcon the previous creatures listed in my old post. Instead, each realm Nedus conquers he can summon whatever creature that is in that realm. Example: Conquering the Realm of the Undead grants him the ability to summon skeletons and zombies easily. Previously it'd take a ton of mana just to summon one demon, but with conquering a realm it takes little to zero mana to summon. He can also create special creatures which can be as strong as he makes it to be.

Name: Aki
    Species: Human Phantom Crossbreed
    Abilities: Basic Phantom abilities, Can create plants and toxins from these plants
    Weaknesses: Anything Holy, Mortal weapons.

Appearance: As she has the appearance of a human, its hard to tell if she is even a phantom. She has pink hair, a black Chinese dress and hers skin tone is Asian.

Relationship:
    Nedus: Father
    Ai: Mother (Deceased)

Name: Ai
    Species: Human
    Abilities: Non, can make a fine herbal stew.
    Weaknesses: Mortal Weapons
    Appearance: Black hair, white gown, skin tone Asian
    relationship:
    Nedus: Husband
    Ai: Daughter

Last edited by CivilProtection on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Phantom Abilities. I'll add more as I come up with more ideas.

Basic Abilities:
    Manifest: Appear in a different location, either it being from the World of Demons to the Mortal world, or within the Mortal world.
    Possession: Possess one creature. Humans can be possessed, but if one has a strong mind and/or blessed caster cant possess him/her.
    Shapeshift: Become an object or being, but doesnt get that creatures abilities.
    Phantom Vector(1-2): Imagine the invisible hands thing from Elfen Lied except not deadly. Able to grab an object using a phantom limb without using a physical limb to do so.
    Summon weak Undead: Summon a weak undead creature.
    Raise Undead: Raise a recent deceased creature/human.

Greater Abilities:
    Greater Manifest: Manifest into any world with more than 25% of the users power.
    Greater Possession: Possess two or more creatures. Can possess humans with stronger minds, but doing so only allows the caster to posses only that person.
    Greater Phantom Vector: Can use up to six Phantom Vectors.
    Greater Summon Undead: Summon Undead or Demon.
    Summon Weapon: Summon a weapon from the World of Demons.
    Raise Undead V2: Resurrect an corpse, either a fresh corpse or one that has been dead for many of years.

Grand Abilities:
    Grand Phantom Vector: Use up to ten phantom vectors
    Grand Summon Undead: Summon the strongest Undead creature within the World of Demons.
    Create Undead: Grants the ability to create any undead creature.
    Grand Raise Undead: Resurrect an unlimited amount of corpses around caster.
    Create Phantom Armor: Create a piece of armor made out of pure phantom energy.

Aki Abilities:
    grow plant
    make toxic plant
    kinda like poison ivy but something different

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:28 pm

Rules. There is certain rules for each realm. They are simple.

Land of the Living rules: Every living creature will not be harmed, while undead such as phantoms can not survive for much long while on the land of the living, due to the sun being harmful to them. Land that is protected by a blessing is even harder. During the night, undead will not be harmed as much, thus can manifest until the sun rises. If a spirit would possess a host, let it be a dog or a human, that spirit could survive during the day. However, they could easily be exorcised by a priest.

Realm of the Dead: Unlike the Land of the Living, every living creature would be attacked by microcosmic beings which feeds on the flesh of the living. Only way not be harmed is to be undead, wear special armor that prevents this, or be blessed.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 pm