Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday Empty So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday

Post by CivilProtection Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:27 pm

First I thought "Cool, Just like #2" Till I got to the middle of the game "repative" Then I got to NEAR end of the game "Fuck, Fuck, Assholes, FUCK!!"

Seriously, Its like DK 64, TIME MISSIONS!! I hate that! Yes, you get five minutes on the clock *Oh and, you have five targets...* But the guards just spot you off in an instant. Im not talking about three guards, BUT TEN!! No, not ten, fifteen. God, I dont know! They keep swarming in!! Its like every step I have to tap A just to pass by in a open area.

One other thing, the missions. Its the same thing: Pickpocket, Eavesdrop, "Fighty stab", and INFORMER! Just scattered everywhere and you must go on View Points just to get them.

Im not sure if Amord has played AC1, but tell me... Do I need to complete every mission in the memory blocks? If so, I'll be damn pissed.

But... AC1 is fun... But I can summon it all up for you "Find info, Go to Bureu, Find more info, Talk to Bureu, Kill big guy, Run for your fuckin life, Talk to Bureu" All I can say.

Im at the last memory block, Oh and... Im PASSING ON INFORMERS!!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday CpmariokartlicenseSo, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday Empty Re: So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday

Post by Amord Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:59 pm

You need to find all the viewpoints (Just the ones to access the missions, really, but that pretty much equates to all) and complete all the missions, yes. I don't think there is any that you can skip except for maybe the "save the civilian" ones, but don't quote me on that, they might give you info too, because Altair needs all the info he can get to assassinate his targets.

Timed missions, though? ... Srange, I don't remember them in Assassin's Creed. But then again, I made use of the Hidden Blade counter -- Which I would not recommend unless you're really patient in training yourself, by the way.

In the first one, you can't block with the Hidden Blade, and to counter, your timing has to be precise with the enemy's attack. But when you develop the right reflexes, it makes everything in the game incredibly easy... Yes, even the last boss is a pushover with Hidden Blade countering.

I know the missions are repetitive, but stick with it. The final parts of the story really do make up for it.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday Empty Re: So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday

Post by CivilProtection Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 pm

So, I need all the info, All the memory to pass Memory block 8? I have a lot of trouble with Informers, because they are the ones who gives me time mission. I woke up my sister for yelling at the screen.

Do you have AC1 for PC? There is about four new missions for Informere, but Xbox only has two missions; Capture the flag and Assasianate. I might go off with Throwing knives with Acres Informer. Because right now, The streets isnt allways easy.

But for comparing AC1 & 2, AC2 has more of a open world *Because you can lower your notorissly* than AC1, With AC1, Your more limited to the roof tops later in the game, because guards are assholes. *Normally, Guards dont piss off when I punch a beggar. Now they do*

Another problem: Beggars and Pushers. God, So annoying. Pushers Push, Beggars Beg, and Haters Hate

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    So, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday CpmariokartlicenseSo, I have played Assasians Creed all day yestorday Uwhm8

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Wait, wait. You just need all the info up to the point of assassinating your target. If there are side missions you didn't have to complete and you were still able to assassinate the big target, I don't think you have to do them unless you want a 100% Mission run.

And I just ignore the beggars and I evade the pushers.

The Bards of AC2 on the other hand... I shove them out of the way.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Nope, I dont want 100%, just enough info. Thanks. Still on Memory 7. My brother is currently playing...

Still, Beggars get in the way and they throw rocks at you. Filthy liers. Pushers can push you into guards, causing you to fight them. I just want to *Assasianated Pusher* EEEGHHH!!

I havent completed AC2 yet. No spoilers, Shh

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Just get out of range of the Beggars before you start climbing, they don't throw rocks at you if they aren't following you.

Pushers you can always go around.

The Bards turn out to be the ultimate Templars. [/sarcasm spoilers]

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:41 pm

I really hate those Templar guys that are super hostile. At first, They are OP and you cant stand a chance against them *Later, they become as hostile as guards, I guess. You can take them out with throwing knives as easily*

Thats all of my complaints about the game, really. Glad in AC2, YOUR the one pushing people

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:01 pm

You can stand a chance against any enemy at any time in the game -- including those massive patrols you find in between the cities.

It's a matter of patience [if you counter with swords] or skill [countering with Hidden Blade].

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:17 pm