Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke Empty Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke

Post by Amord Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 am

Well, here I am, deciding to do one of the most insanely difficult runs ever. The guy that originally came up with this failed his first run, that should tell you how hard it is.

First, the three main rules of a Nuzlocke Run is:

ONE: If your 'mon faints, it is considered 'dead' and no longer useable.

TWO: You are allowed to catch just one 'mon from each route, and no others. However one can opt out of "duplicate catches".

THREE: Not exactly a rule, but is recommended to nickname your 'mons to further develop the bond between you and them.

My Nuzlocke Run will be slightly different, here's why...

Optional Rule 1: Only one Touhoumon will be used. Throughout the entire game.

Optional Rule 2: Since I lack a full team, my Touhoumon will be made "more durable", I will gain six total 'lives'. The lives are reset back to full when evolved.
    Bonus: If by some weird twist of fate that I actually last that long, acquiring the "Z" level version of a Touhoumon means that they no longer have the "lives" handicap.

Optional Rule 3: Given the use of HM moves in order to progress within the game, HM-Slaves are allowed, but never to be used in battle.

Last Rule: Reimu gives you a Starter, her dialogue implies that it is being borrowed, this works perfectly as I can use the starter up to a certain point of the story until I get my main, then the starter is returned to Reimu, and I'm all the way back at the beginning of the level spectrum.

--

There you have it, the rules are set in place, my adventure begins.

I will be writing out chapters, usually up to a major milestone, such as a rival battle or Gym Leader, etc.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke Empty Re: Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke

Post by CivilProtection Tue May 22, 2012 12:11 pm

This accures to me. If you save before a battle, Loose all your pokemons(Therefore, all you Pmons are dead) Are you allowed to go back to that save state and keep all your Pmons?

And for challenges, I'll just remain towards Minecraft challenges, like Iron Man, 404, and (My) Rashinfiald challenge.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke CpmariokartlicenseTouhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke Empty Re: Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke

Post by Amord Tue May 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Yes, you can do that.

However it's not really in the spirit of the challenge. It's like playing Iron Man mode but instead of using the save to keep your progress, whenever you die, you just load back up and continue, rather than starting over or quitting all together.

I'm not going to do that. The only possible reason I would continue to write out the progress in the story is if you guys like it even after I lose for the final time and want to see it end properly.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue May 22, 2012 12:41 pm

It'll be cool. I like reading documents. (Exceptions when I dont feel like it, like in games)

Progress is cool. I'll recommend only writing down the gym leader and gym you won, when you faced/lost/won at Blue, and what pokemon died/evolved/caught.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke CpmariokartlicenseTouhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke Uwhm8

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Anyway, it will be a bit before I start on this, I'm still deciding on which Touhoumon I want to main the game with.

For the Starters, there's Sanae, Reimu, and Marisa.

That said, there are 20 'Zero Forms' that the Player can retrieve. They are the following:
    ZSanae
    ZReimu
    ZMarisa
    ZSakuya
    ZYuyuko
    ZYuuka
    ZSuwako
    ZCirno
    ZRumia
    ZYoumu
    ZTenshi
    ZMokou
    ZReisen
    ZAlice
    ZRemilia
    ZFlandre
    ZShinki
    ZMima
    ZElly
    ZYukari
    ------
    If there's any 'fan favorites', speak them now. Just realize that some of them come into the story a lot later.

Also, as for how the story is going to be written, it's going to be the first Touhoumon encountered in each Route/Area, a general description of the Trainers that I have to fight through, and then wraps up with the 'big boss'.

For example, the First Chapter is either going to end with the fight against
    Spoiler:

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue May 22, 2012 10:05 pm

I vote Reimu As your main. XD

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue May 22, 2012 10:11 pm

I'd choose Marisa, but I vote for [Naughty] Sanae.

*Raymu is counted as 3X votes* DANGIT!!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue May 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Make sure the character you vote for is the one you really want to see in the story, because once I have it, it's not going to change.

Although I figure Raymu is going to keep his vote all the same. XD

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue May 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Im pretty chill for Reimu.

Reimu Vote 2

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Wed May 23, 2012 7:15 am

After discussing it and going over the appearance of the Zero Forms, me and Raymu decided that Marisa would make for an epic main character.

Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke 11
    "I'll do my best, ze~!"

So our adventure begins...

-----
    I was in my home, at a little place called 'Masara Town'. It was quiet, safe. The strange little creatures that suddenly inhabited the world didn't approach the Town, they preferred to stay away. Our world made a habit of capturing these Creatures and raising them.

They're wonderful little things, helpful, loyal... A pet that will never leave your side in a time of need. For a time, I was considered too young to have one of my own, but that all ended today! I was of age. I stood up from the chair I was sitting in. And then I made my way downstairs and out of the House after saying goodbye to Mother.

I continued along, coming to the entrance of Masara Town, I was eager to begin my journey. But someone came running up and stopped me, that man was the Professor. Renowned for his knowledge on the Creatures, which he dubbed "Boneka". He told me it was too dangerous, he brought me to his lab, and then gave me a Boneka of my own. My... 'Rival' of sorts, was also there. He selected a Boneka of his own and we battled.

Afterwards I went on my way, going to Tokiwa City, where I picked up an item that the Professor needed. After delivering it to him, he gave me an iDollDex. This detailed the various types of Boneka for us. It would prove extremely handy. Eager to begin my Journey for real, I finally left Masara Town.

... As I made my way through the Wilderness, something felt off. The world was twisting around me, strange shadows pouring out of every corner and growing. I heard the sound of rain, faint at first. But then it grew... My vision was completely coated in black. I then felt raindrops gently beating against me.

I opened my eyes, looking around. I was in a completely different area. I walked forward a bit, and then a wild Boneka appeared. It charged at me, with no time to react, I was overwhelmed. After all that... I woke up in a strange room. In a bed that I had never slept in before, I wasn't home, I knew that much.

Groaning, I got out of the bed, and then I looked around. On a counter not far from me, I spotted an item, I went over and picked it up. This was a Potion, a restorative item for Boneka. After a moment of composing myself, I made my way out of the room. There was a woman sitting down at a table. Maybe she knew what had happened.

I walked over to her, she seemed surprised that I was already up and moving. She stands up, walking over to me...

"Ara... Good morning. I'm glad you're awake.", she began. I still couldn't figure out what was going on... What happened before?

"Do you remember what happened last night?", The question I didn't know the answer to...

"No, I don't.", I answered her honestly. She helped me after all. Maybe she could do more.

"I found you unconscious at the bottom of the stairs to my Shrine. Likely, you were attacked by Boneka... But... What exactly happened to you?", She seemed just as confused about this as I was. I repeatedly questioned in my mind exactly what it was that happened to me.

"I don't know... I have no idea.", I replied to her question. Her expression seemed surprised.

"Huh...? You can't remember?" It was going to be a long discussion.... We sat down at the table. I'm not sure how long the discussion went for, there weren't any clocks in the room for me to check.

"So let's confirm the situation... Your name is Amord. You don't remember anything besides your own name. You are amnesiac. You were found unconscious at the bottom of the Shrine's stairs by me. And I am Reimu Hakurei, the Maiden of the Shrine... That sums it up, doesn't it?", That sounded about right, I nodded when she had finished.

"Even so... Amnesia, huh...?", It was pretty damn annoying not being able to remember anything.

"Anyway, until I can think of something, you can wander around here. Maybe your memories will come back that way.", With that, I stood up and made my way outside.

It was a marvelous sight to behold. The Shrine was situated at the top of a small Mountain, overlooking everything, in the distance, I could see a Village. But more importantly, right next to me, I could see some Boneka, running around and playing.

"How cute...", I mentioned, and then I made my way to the stairs. Almost as soon as I stepped onto them, I heard a call behind me.

"Hey!! Wait a minute...! Stop! Stop!", Reimu, that Shrine Maiden from before, came running up to me. I stopped, she seemed a little low on breath now.

"Phew... That was close... There are a lot of dangerous Boneka outside of the Shrine. You should know that from your own experience, right? Anyway... I have a good idea, so come over here for a minute.", Grabbing me by the hand, she led me back into the Shrine.

"I thought of many possibilities, but my own powers don't seem like they'd be much help for you. But if you follow the Mountain Path to the West, you'll find a Human Village. There is a girl named Akyuu Hieda there. She is a very reliable person.", After saying that, she handed me a map. The entire land looked foreign to me.

"So... You can take one of my Boneka in case you get attacked along the way. They're all there, so go ahead and choose one.", After saying that, she motioned to the three Boneka behind her.

Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke 1Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke 5Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke 11
    They all looked up at me eagerly. They were all adorable. I had trouble deciding on which one I wanted, but after a moment, I made my way over and gently picked up the one on the far right.

"Wow... I like this one...", I commented as I held her in my arms.

"You should name her, then.", Reimu replied. And then I thought about it... What should I call her? Then, it came to me.

"How about Ariane?", The small 'Marisa' smiled, it seemed to like the sound of that name.

"So it's decided. I'll tell Akyuu about you and your arrival. Also, that Boneka is yours from now on, but remember to repay me when you regain your memories.... Well then, goodbye for now.", So, my Journey began once more... Hopefully going better than the first time.

As I made my way down the stairs, that Boneka from before appeared. This time, I had the time to react, I let Ariane, but even with that, the rival Boneka got the first strike. A strange energy was leeched from Ariane. She flinched, but she was still standing firm.

Then she charged straight at the Boneka, tackling it with all her weight thrown in. That seemed far more effective than whatever it did to Ariane. They both stand, and Ariane rushes back in front of me, preventing it from turning it's attention towards me. It pulled that strange energy from Ariane again, and she tackled it once more.

This process continued for awhile, as Ariane was in the final charge, the Boneka suddenly leeched away that energy again. Battered, but not beaten, Ariane tackles it once again, and manages to beat it...

I let out a sigh of relief, but I couldn't be that relaxed yet, Ariane had gotten so injured just to protect me. I had to help somehow... Ah, the Potion I picked up earlier!

Without hesitation, I used it on Ariane. Almost as if it was some sort of miracle, all her wounds were gone, and she smiled contently. Good... So she wasn't hurt. I walked along the path to the Village. Along the way, I found another Potion. That was pretty lucky.

Things were quiet for a little while, but in the tall grass, a small, cat-like Boneka came out... This was a young Chen. They weren't exactly dangerous, but it was still wild, Ariane stood to protect me once more.

She tackled it, much like with the other Boneka. And afterwards, the Chen used this motion with it's tails, it was distracting... Not only for me, but for Ariane as well, were her defenses affected by this...?

Another exchange of blows, a tackle from Ariane, a scratch from Chen. But with a final tackle, Ariane won. She had barely taken any damage from that fight, I could save the Potion I got earlier. I continued a bit more, and I found an Oran Berry. This was commonly fed to Boneka or used as ingredients, I pocketed it for later.

Not far from us, there was a Hot Springs up ahead. I checked the sign, all-natural, and free entry... It looked pretty relaxing, I could use this for me and Ariane to relax after a battle. So that's what I did.

Refreshed from the Hot Springs, Ariane and I continued on towards the Village. The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful. It wasn't long before we arrived. I decided to look around a bit. It looks like I wasn't going very far in that direction, the Bridge was destroyed... But it was worth it to come over here, I found another Potion.

I made my way down to the beach next to the Village, I saw a single man sitting there, fishing. I decided to speak to him. After a brief discussion about Fishing, he handed me a Fishing Rod. This could come in handy someday. With my exploration done, I made my way to Akyuu's House.

It wasn't too hard to find, I knocked on the door, and then opened it, going inside. I made my way to the desk up ahead, a small girl sitting there.

"Ah... Would you be Amord? ... My apologies for my rudeness, I am the ninth descendant of the Hieda Bloodline, Akyuu Hieda.", She introduced herself to me.

"I received word from Reimu that you are suffering from Amnesia. I am not entirely certain what could have caused that. But, will you tell me what you know anyway?", Akyuu asked. It took a bit, but I told her about everything that had happened so far.

"Hmmm... So when you woke up at the Shrine, you couldn't remember anything... From the time you woke up until now, have you felt or seen anything strange? If you noticed something like that, perhaps it could jump-start your memory..., She inquired. After a moment of pondering...

"Well, there's the Boneka I've encountered so far.", I finally answered her question.

"Boneka... I see... In truth, there is much about Boneka that is currently unknown. What is known is that about a year ago, a Magician made a mistake during an incantation. As the result, large amounts of Boneka were scattered all over Gensokyo...That's about all that's known. If you wish to know more, going to that Magician's place and talking to her would be your best bet... Do you wish to find out more? She explained and finally asked. Of course, I nodded, I had to find out more.

"I see... The Magician should be somewhere near the Lake to the North. She lives in a Mansion called the Scarlet Devil Mansion. It would be good if you talk to her directly. For the time being, I will write a letter of introduction for you... Oh yes! Take this as well.", She handed what appeared to be an iDollDex to me.

"Eh, I see you already have an iDollDex, maybe that is where you came from. Your iDollDex is not fully upgraded, so take this upgraded iDollDex...", Since it was upgraded, I accepted the offer.

"Well... Please come back every now and then so I can see your iDollDex. I also want to learn more about Boneka.", With that, we said our goodbyes, and I made my way outside.

I made my way over to a store, they were selling some shoes. I decided to buy a pair, since my old ones weren't exactly fit for long travel. I put them on, now I was ready to go... I made my way to the North.

It was like a battlezone, there were Trainers everywhere. All fighting each other, and some of them even turning their attention to me. The first Trainer approached me, sending out a Mystia.

I sent out Ariane. She called down a bolt of lightning, easily defeating the Mystia, then, the Trainer sent out a Chen. Ariane sent out what appeared to be Stars, they moved incredibly fast. The Chen didn't even have time to react.

Just like that, the battle was over. Ariane was surrounded by a strong glow. When it passed, she seemed larger than before... She evolved, already? With her newfound power, we made short work of the rest of the Trainers.

As I continued making my way north, there was a girl that landed rather suddenly in front of me. Black hair, red eyes, white shirt... A rather short skirt. She announced herself in a cheerful voice.

"Goooooood morning~! This is Bunbunmaru Newspaper!", Ariane and I looked to each other, and then we shrugged. I looked back to her, and she was suddenly right in front of me. I took a step back.

"It's kinda sudden, but may I have some of your time?", I slowly nodded my head, still a bit stunned by her odd behavior.

"According to what I heard, it seems you've lost all memories of everything regarding yourself.... Could you explain more on that matter to me?", Even if I could, would I really want to? Attention isn't the thing I'm searching for right now.

"Ayayaya... Please say something at least.", she almost begged. But I had nothing to reply with.

"Are you denying the communication of information?", She asked... It was kinda fun to watch her get all worked up over a bit of silence.

"... Uhm.... How about you tell me what you know... If I beat you in a Boneka Battle?", Well, it was a challenge, so I nodded eagerly. I needed to get better at this.

"Huh... Are you okay with that? .. Well then, without further adieu!", She quickly sent out a small, wolf-like girl wielding a sword. A Momiji, huh...?

As always, I sent Ariane out. She called down another bolt of lightning, and the Momiji fainted. Now the girl sent out another Boneka, this time one that resembled herself... Aya... I wonder... Do they share the same name?

Before I could think about it much more, Ariane sent down another bolt of lightning, and the Aya fainted.

"Ayayaya.... I lost... Anyway... I shall let the matter rest for today... Well then, see you again!", With that, she flew off.

This Journey just got a lot more interesting... As I continued on, another wild Boneka jumped out at me, but Ariane was quick, silencing it's danger with another bolt of lightning. We continued on our way, being attacked by Fairies that were training their own Boneka.

They proved little threat, soon, the Mansion was within view. I approached to see a sleeping girl at the gates... I gently poked her, but she continued to snore. So, I took a single step towards the entrance, and she suddenly woke up.

She looks around, and then notices me, she immediately jumps in front of my path, and blocks me from continuing.

"While I, Meiling Hong, stand guard at the Gates, no suspicious intruders will be allowed inside the Mansion! ... If you really want to enter so badly, then you'll have to get through me first!", She announced, sending out a small lookalike of herself. A Meiling... So that confirms my theory.

Ariane immediately sends out another bolt of lightning, and the small Meiling protects itself with a barrier. It wasn't so lucky on the second bolt of lightning. Meiling sent out a larger version of the last Boneka she just sent out. But the result was the same, the bolt of lightning ended the battle in a single swoop.

"AIYEEE-!", Meiling cried as she lost.

Uuuu... Sakuya is going to scold me again..., Almost as if right on cue, the door opens and a Maid steps out.

"... Just what is all the commotion out here?", The Maid comments.

"Ah! Sakuya-san! I caught a suspicious-looking intruder!", Meiling immediately replied.

Sakuya looked at me in silence.

"... Move away for a moment, Meiling. And you would be?", She asked while looking at me.

I shyly approached, handing the letter to her.

"Amnesia...? I shall lead you to the Library, so please follow me.", She allowed me inside, I followed her.

As we made our way into the Mansion, a voice called out to the right.

"... Sakuya?", Sakuya looks over.

"Ah, Mistress. How may I help you?", I looked over as well, and there she was... This amazingly beautiful girl.

I walked over, fixing up my hair a bit.

"Hey baby, you know I'm a Boneka Trainer.", I said, trying to flirt with her. Ariane rolls her eyes. Sakuya and Remilia simply stand there in silence. Until finally...

"... Sakuya, may I eat this Human?", I quickly took a step back.

"Ah, unfortunately, he is a guest of Patchouli.", What do you mean, 'unfortunately'?!

"I see.... Very well then.", Remilia makes her way upstairs. Ariane and Sakuya grab me by my ears.

"Now follow me to the Library.", Sakuy stated, followed up by...

"... Idiot.", Ariane, you too?! But before I could say that, they dragged me to the Library...

They brought me to a desk, a girl in purple robes sitting there, she looks over at me.

"Patchouli."

"Yes?", Sakuya stepped over, handing the letter to her.... You can let go of my ear now, Ariane!!

Patchouli read the letter in silence.

"So that person behind you, is that...?", She asks while looking over to me, Sakuya steps out of the way.

"Yes."

"... You want to know more about the Boneka, I see.", I nodded quickly. Ariane had finally let go of my ear.

"I don't particularly mind telling you, but I can't explain everything about it to you. Is that still okay with you?", She replied to me. Once more, I nodded.

"... I see. If that's the case, I will tell you what I know. The Great Library we are within holds many precious books... But, because of that, Book Thieves also visit often. So, in order to protect the Library. I started to develop anti-thievery autonomous Boneka to repel intruders. But, someone managed to steal the method to create these Boneka... And a large force of Boneka advanced into the Library. At first, it seemed like we could repel them. Slowly, our numbers began to fall... In the end, they appeared to have come to take books away.", She began explaining...

"I know how to resupply and recover the Boneka, but my health was suffering from creating so many Boneka in such a shor time... So with nothing else I could do, I blew away the Boneka and everything near them. ANd so, the Boneka that were scattered all over Gensokyo became wild and multiplied even further... And that brings us to the present. Did you get all of that?", Patchouli finally asks. And I nodded.

"... For now, this is all I can tell you. The Magic Tomes that I have used to create the Boneka have either been stolen or blown away. So they aren't here anymore. If I still had the tomes, I could explain more...", Patchouli stated, well, that was rather problematic...

"Patchouli! I have found the location of one of the Mgaic Tomes you were looking for.", Sakuya called and explained as she entered.

"Where is it?", Patchouli asked.

"It's at the deserted Mansion to the North.", Sakuya replied.

"Ahhh... Over there. We must hurry and retrieve it... Oh yes., Patchouli looked over to me once more.

"Could you please go and retrieve that Magic Tome?, Patchouli asked while pondering her available options.

"Of course, I need to get them if I'm going to get answers." I replied to her.

"I see... Thank you. That Mansion appears to be extremely dark. Before you go, please talk to Remilia for a Hidden Machine. You can teach Boneka to light up surroundings with it.", Patchouli stated.

"Mistress is located at the second floor in the far eastern room... And Amord.", She grabbed me. "Don't do anything stupid.", she released me returning to her duties.

A bit shaken up, but okay... I made my way upstairs, I could feel Ariane glaring at me the entire time. I entered Remilia's room, she was sitting at the desk.

"So... Remilia...", I started.

"... That Human again... What do you want?", she inquired as she looked over at me, apparently unamused.

"... I was going to say a date, but apparently I just need a Hidden Machine.", I replied.

"Then fight me for it.", Remilia sent out a Boneka that looked like Sakuya.

.... Ariane didn't do anything!

"H-... Hey! Ariane! Please protect me!", I begged, and then she shakes her head slightly, but finally does attack.

A bolt of lightning raged across the room, striking the Sakuya Boneka, it threw knives towards Ariane, she took little damage, and the damage to Sakuya disappeared as soon as it ate a Berry.

Ariane sent out a wave of stars, doing noticeably less damage. Sakuya threw knives again, another lightning bolt, and Sakuya was finished.

Remilia sent out a Boneka that looks much like her. A single bolt of lightning ended that battle... I let out a relieved sigh. I didn't think Ariane was going to fight there for a moment.

"Uuu... I lost...", She hands the Hidden Machine to me.

"... If you teach that to your Boneka, it will be able to light up any place, no matter how dark.", Remilia stated.

"So... Since I beat you, does that mean you love me now?", I asked, Remilia picks me up, and tosses me out the window. On the plus side, I was well on my way to that Mansion now!

What a fun Journey this turned out to be.

Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke 12
    "Now to answer questions you might have about the battles! Yes, they all happened exactly that way. He trained me up really well after beating that Shiny Remilia! Oh, but something didn't happen exactly this way, the encounters in the Scarlet Devil Mansion were changed. But this is just so it isn't a direct copy and paste. Well, I gotta get ready for the next chapter!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed May 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Lul. Loved the parts with Remilia.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Touhoumon: Another World - Nuzlocke TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 am