Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Creepiest Creepypasta ever.

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Creepiest Creepypasta ever. Empty Creepiest Creepypasta ever.

Post by Raymu Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Warning: May cause heart attacks, not for the faint of heart.

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the voice is "Wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded".

THEN...WHO WAS PHONE?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Creepiest Creepypasta ever. TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Creepiest Creepypasta ever. Empty Re: Creepiest Creepypasta ever.

Post by Raymu Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 pm

So like...I remember this game from my childhood, it was called like...Zelda of Legend. I was browsn dah net one night and I left to go to a flee market, there was this shady dude sellin' a legit cartride of ZoL, so I bought it. I took it home, turned on the game, and it was haunted! There was a save file that was called "Butts". Exactly like that. So I started it, but instead of starting in the beginning, I started in this weird dungeon that would be physically impossible to exist on the cartridge, it was shaped like a skull with blud comin' from it's eyez. So I got through it, and Link died! But when the options appeared, the only one was "2spooky4me". I selected it, and there were like...Skeletons dancing on the screen, I think! And a picture of my family's silverware all skeletalized even though an NES couldn't display images that clear! So like, I got super scared and slapped the NES until it turned off. Then for whatever reason, I turned it back on, that save file from before was gone, and now there was a save file that said "Bananas are full of potassium...". So because Im a retard, I selected it, the game started up normally this time, so I went into the first cave and the old man had HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD coming from his eyes and mouth, and he was like "Im going to cut off your socks!" So I ran out of the cave! The land was all gorey and on fire and stuff! So I shut the game off and broked it! Suddenly it said "You are booobb!" And I realized I was died.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Creepiest Creepypasta ever. TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 am

I had a heartattack

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Creepiest Creepypasta ever. Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Creepiest Creepypasta ever. CpmariokartlicenseCreepiest Creepypasta ever. Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 am