Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP)

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) Empty Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP)

Post by CivilProtection Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 am

In this RP, we are going to play as the Soldiers, and have the option to have a Waifu fight with us. We can have both Attack on Titan Waifu and a Touhou Waifu, and neither of them will be killed off. If you choose an waifu that gets killed off in the Anime or Manga, she will not die in this RP. (
    Example:
    )

We have the option to play as a Titan (
    Example:
    ) if we desire too. However, we will only be able to play as Human Titans, not the mindless drones that is killing humans.

This RP will follow the Anime, except the first follow in the first paragraph. We have the option to replace the main character, keep the main character, follow him, or have our own plot in the Anime. Example, someone can be the same status as Eren, and someone else can fight alongside the Survey Group.

Introducing our characters doesnt have to be complex. However, it'd be nice to have your age, born date, Occupation(Area, Current Job, School) and your Bios or Character Summary. If we have an Attack on Titan Waifu, we have the option of living in their village. Example: My Waifu is Sasha Braus, so I'll be living in Dauper Village. We can meet our waifu anytime in the RP. I'd like to meet Sasha during our Training to be a Soldier.

I dont know when we'll do this RP, but I do have it on my mind for a while. Really, my reason to start one is having Sasha stealing my bread when Im talking to someone else, and not knowing of hers presence.

We live in fear of...:

Last edited by CivilProtection on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) CpmariokartlicenseShingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) Empty Re: Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP)

Post by Raymu Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:50 am

Reimu would reck Tutans. I might be interested, if it isn't as dark as the actual series. Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) Empty Re: Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP)

Post by CivilProtection Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:38 am

If you want, it wont be as dark as the actual series. We can also add a new plot too, since the anime isnt finished yet

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Shingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) CpmariokartlicenseShingeki No Kyojin/Attack on Titan: Invasion of Humanity (WIP) Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:16 pm