Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Kid Icarus: Downfall

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kid Icarus: Downfall Empty Kid Icarus: Downfall

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:25 pm

We live in Angel Land, where humans like to live, trade, and worship the gods. It had been peaceful for about 20 years, after Medusa has been defeated by Lady Palutena's servants. People around here likes to sell goods, perform jobs to get money, live, and Worship the gods. There used to be only two gods that is worshiped here. Lady Palutena, the goddess of Light, and Viridi, the Goddess of Nature. Now, there is three Goddesses being worshiped here. Lady Palutena, Viridi, and a Goddess named "Ilias" who supposedly created all Humans on this planet. I also heard rumors of another Goddess, called ReimuKami. I, however, have no clue what she does.

I once heard a war against Palutena and Medusa. Medusa is a Goddess of Darkness. She caused mayhem on Angel Land, and killed plenty of humans around here. She trapped Lady Palutena in hers own dimension called "Skyworld". Palutena sent hers personal guard so he/she can save her! He/she defeated Medusa and peace was restored!

Mind you, there is many other Gods and Goddesses in Angel Land. Those three I know the most. Some Evil, Some Good, some Neutral. Its best to never anger them, but sadly that seems to always happen

I worship Lady Palutena. I like to offer her hearts and other goods, and compliment hers beauty! At nights, I swear I even hear hers wonderful voice! Other than worshiping, I work at the nearby Potion shop as an Alchemist. As for my romantic interest... Ahh... I can dream...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kid Icarus: Downfall Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kid Icarus: Downfall CpmariokartlicenseKid Icarus: Downfall Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:52 pm