Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

"An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

"An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 Empty "An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1

Post by Raymu Sun 22 Mar - 19:57

What happens when youtubers, toys, Anime characters and Succubi live under the same roof? ... I dunno.

The cast is as follows!

"An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 O8EfgUm

For the next twelve (Not actual)weeks, we'll be monitoring their random goings-on, and perhaps even test them...Who will be the last one standing? Better yet, how much money can we make off of this show? All these questions and more will be answered on..."An Excellent Reality Show"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    "An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

"An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 Empty Re: "An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1

Post by CivilProtection Mon 23 Mar - 6:37

I have my money on Mio

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    "An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    "An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 Cpmariokartlicense"An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

"An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 Empty Re: "An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1

Post by Raymu Mon 23 Mar - 7:08

Let's meet the contestants!

First up is Alchestbreach, he likes Goo goo bars, shooting things and time travel! "OH DICKS, RUN!"

Next we have ImmortalHD! He quite enjoys video games and t-shirts and also yelling at clouds! "Buy my shirts"

Alma Elma has a hobby in raping people and arena fighting, she might suck your soul out, but it's okay! "Hora hora"

Creeper, or Cupa has an explosive temper, but she enjoys...Chocolate I guess? Hates cats quite a lot. "Sssss"

Nova is a conniseur of video games and snorting fun dip, his job is screaming frequently! "PLEASE NO!"

Koishi Komeiji lives underground! Her hobbies include licking people and turning invisible! "[Quote expunged]"

Konata likes...Uh well she listed 100 anime and manga, so...I guess there's that! "Flat chests are a status symbol"

Lucina is a swordswoman from the future. Which future? How the frick should I know? "Hah!"

Luka Megurine is a talented singer and is even multilingual! "Communication!"

Mike Schmidt hasn't listed any hobbies, but he's currently working a night shift job at some pizza place! "If I win, I'm burning down that pizzeria"

Mio Naganohara is a A+ school student and a talented manga artist, she managed to survive the hunger games by blowing a hole in the arena and riding off in a wild dog powered sled! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Nappa has a minor in psycology and a major in pain! "Vegeta look! A pokemon!"

Plastic army man comes from the realm of KRAG'NYU, hunted by SCP foundation for years, he faces being melted by his master if he's voted off the show! "..."

Sayaka Miki is another student hailing from Mitikihara! She's proficient in swordplay, and her best friend recently won the hunger games! "I'm such a fool"

Shimakaze recently underwent repairs and is up and ready for the next challenge! She wuite enjoys little robot things and revealing clothing! "I'm not Zekamashi."

Finally, Ashens is a man from Great Britain who's made a life out of looking at random crap in front of a camera! "I've got some more tat!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    "An Excellent Reality Show" Season 1 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 5:21