Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Kantai Collection: Kancolle Space Program

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kantai Collection: Kancolle Space Program Empty Kantai Collection: Kancolle Space Program

Post by CivilProtection Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:27 am

For years, us, the Admirals and the Shipgirls, have been staring up at space and saying to ourselves "I wanna go there because it is cool" For centuries we have been designing rocket ship designs but accidently got them mixed with Battleship Designs by the Shipgirls. But finally, in the year 2014, we made our first venture into orbit... ...then crashed down few minutes later. BUT TODAY we shall begin to journey to the Mun and back! ...Hopefully, it sounds like fun!

I am Admiral Chaos... but you may call me... Astronaut Chaos! And Im going to ride my first ever rocket, the Bismarck! ...No wait, thats my Shipgirl. Im going to ride my rocket named "Earth is Bust!" I hope I have lots of fun today!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kantai Collection: Kancolle Space Program Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kantai Collection: Kancolle Space Program CpmariokartlicenseKantai Collection: Kancolle Space Program Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:31 am