Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Rainy Days

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Rainy Days Empty Rainy Days

Post by Raymu Tue May 12, 2015 12:13 am

Rainy Days Hakurei-reimu
    RAINY DAYS

It's a cloudy day out as Reimu calmly sweeps the Shrine path, a calm breeze makes the task a little difficult, but not too much so. She is slowly becoming frustrated at the constantly shifting leaves, however. "Sigh. How bothersome."

A sound that lately has become familiar to Reimu starts up once more, the sound of footsteps, particularly of dressy shoes, the kind of shoes commonly worn by... "Alex!" "Reimu! I came to visit again! Having trouble with your work?" "You don't know even the half of it." The both of them slowly smile at eachother, eventually breaking out into a bit of laughter. Reimu's frustration slowly eases away as her attention is brought elsewhere, something she's glad about, even if she still has to do the work later.

"I guess you want some tea?" Reimu asks, a soft smile across her face. "That would be great!" "I guess I should go make tea for two today, then! Just have a seat on the porch, like always." Nodding in understanding, Alex sits right down. He rubs his hands together  shivering a little from the cold breeze.

Taking time to prepare some green tea like she always does, Reimu eventually steps outside, calmly taking a seat right next to Alex. She doesn't really ever say it, but deep down she likes making tea for two instead of one, and Alex usually enjoys it, so they both win in this case. Reimu takes a sip of her own tea, letting out a small sigh. "It's been a little cold today, hasn't it?" "It's been like that lately, kinda cold and wet. Not...That I'm complaining, Gensokyo can get a little dry sometimes." Reimu smiles again, looking down at the ground... "You didn't have to come visit today, you know. We can always have tea when it's warm, too." "But....I needed you to warm me up today. Reimu immediately blushes in response, quite surprised by his suddenly bold statement. "W-What do you think you're saying all of a sudden?" "Well...I always feel a little warmer inside when I'm with you..." Alex smiles deeply, looking right at her. ... Of course this only makes her blush grow deeper.

As the clouds build overhead, Reimu and Alex both feel a drop of water. ... And then another. "... Rain?" "M...Maybe we should head insi-" The light sprinkle of rain grows into a downpour! Alex and Reimu both quickly become soaked through...

After a moment of getting undressed inside the Shrine and putting on some rather plain kimonos while their clothes dry, Reimu begins to lay out a futon for them to warm up on. They're both rather annoyed at what happened with the rain, rightfully so. "Honestly...How embarrassing." Alex simply sits quietly, admiring her. "I like when your hair is untied, you look beautiful." Reimu's blush quickly returns! "w-What's gotten into you? You've been saying these things so suddenly!" Alex shrugs, smiling. "I guess I'm just feeling truthful today." Reimu's eyes widen, still a strong blush across her face. After completely setting out the futon, they both lie down on the futon, Reimu pulls the covers over them both.

Alex giggles a little... "I remember how often we did this when we were younger...Whenever I came over, your mother would set out the futon and the two of us would watch out the door, mesmerized by the rain." "How silly of us. It's not like rain was rare...But it was comfortable to lie there with you..." As they both relax, their smiles form into ones of relaxation as well...And they both move closer to eachother...Looking deeply into eachother's eyes... "Reimu...I...I'm glad I came to visit today..." Reimu puts one finger over Alex's mouth, stopping him...And then she eases in to kiss him. "No more words for now...Just enjoy the moment, okay?"

The two of them hold eachother closely as the rain falls and the thunder sounds outside, just them together, sleeping under the covers...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Rainy Days TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:18 am