Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one Empty Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one

Post by Raymu Fri May 15, 2015 8:56 pm

I was always a fan of teh games Called "Pikmans", I loved them because Pikomans 1 was my firstgame!! I was uber hyped when Olimar was in Brawles and I bought a Wii u just for Pikmuns TREE!

I lost My gamecube and Pikmannys 1 an 2 though, dang coca-cola. SO ONE DAY I WAS WALKIN TO TEH GROCERY STORE AND I SAW AN OLD GUY, I pushed him down a flight of stares and saw AN ENTIRE GAMECUBE PLUS A GAME CASE FALL OUT OF HIS POCKET. He was probably gonna sell it anyway so I threw coins at his unconcious body and ran home! I plugged the pristine gamecube into the tv, it was beautiful...And then I looked to the case, it was blank and covered in blood, but I figured it was just a glitch and opened it up. Inside was a PRAKMIN GAME DICKS, I was amazed, my favorite game since 1004...But there was something odd...Instead of featuring the typical art on the disc, it has realistic blood red scratches in it that spelled out "DIE BLOOD GORE DIEEE" However, since I'm a gaming expert, I again shrugged it off as it was probably just a glitch.

So I inserted the POKMENS GAME into the 'cube, it booted up and what met me was the usual menu screen, now naturally like the AVERAGE GAMER I am I ignored the weird happenings from before...But there was a save file even though data doesn't save to the disc on the gamecube...The save file was called "DONT PLEA" I was highly confused, but I just assumed it was an illiterate glitch and pressed start on the file.

The opening cutscene played as normal, however when the asteroid hit Olimar's ship, it let out a HORRIBLE. HYPER REALISTIC SCREAM, Naturally I felt bad because video games are people too! However, it was just a glitch, most likely. So the game started...It played fine until I plucked my first Pickmang. The cutscene that followed was fuzzy like tv static and then a horrible screeching noise emitted from my tv. "BABY BABY BABY OOHHH" It screamed, I jumped! It sounded like the fushion of an ill little girl and a dying cat trying to use a microphone, it sounded hyper realistic as well.

I kept playing though, and the rest of the game continued as normal, until I got the blue pakemints, then an image flashed on the screen for a fraction of a milisecond, BUT I had a camera there, so I managed to take a picture even though it was fast, I reviewed the photo...A picture of HYPER BLOODY OLINAR HANGING FROM A TREE, With a blue pokemon sitting there, facing the screen...Except it's head looked like a girl...An ugly girl, but a girl none the less, she was just...Staring at me, smiling, blood on her face. I immediately shut off the game and threw the gamecube out the window, I heard it hit an old shady man in the face as he proclaimed "MY HIP!" And then I went on the net...I was "UberPikeouremnangsXxNoscopexXWrestlefan1992 on 4chan, I posted the image I took on there and asked who the girl was...

Hours had passed and I was getting sick of shouting at the plants outside my house, so I checked what I had posted...A reply! "Justin Beiber"...Days later I managed to find Justin Beiber's phone number, I called like...20 times until she eventually answered. "Ima pickmaen." She whispered... "Who is this?" I replied. "Ur next BAEBY!!" And with that ear bleeding screech, she hung up...Then I died.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one Empty Re: Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one

Post by CivilProtection Fri May 15, 2015 8:57 pm

I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK REPLY IF YOU WANT TO COMPLY

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Spooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one CpmariokartlicenseSpooki n creppy Pikmun murdurr!!!11one Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:57 am