Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Justin Beiber.exe.avi.wmv.mp4.wav.jpg.png.gif.ogg

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Justin Beiber.exe.avi.wmv.mp4.wav.jpg.png.gif.ogg Empty Justin Beiber.exe.avi.wmv.mp4.wav.jpg.png.gif.ogg

Post by Raymu Sat May 16, 2015 2:51 am

Two weeks ago my cousin mysteriously died while playing perkymans for the Nintendo Game 64 super cube U DS, but it was probably just a glitch, he was a gaming expert and encountered those often, However I was always more interested in music rather than dum ol' games because a game almost shanked me one time..

So one day I was browsing my pc when I got an email. One addressed from a mr. "Death cult Die goreson@doommail999.blood" I thought this was weird because most emails don't allow for spaces in the name, what's weirder is that he had atrocious spelling...I've copy pasted his email here, read now please:

"Ey, U shud plae Jutsin bebber.exe

Ets nawt cusred, I swere.

Pla et

pla et

PLA ET NAO."

And attached to the email was a file..."Justin Beiber.exe"...But, I thought Justin Beiber was a myth? Like Intelligent Politicians or Bigfoot...But even though I previously said I hated games, I opened it. It started out normally...It was the title screen to Super Marsonipac man 200: The revenge, but instead of "Start game" the only options were "Die" and "Gore"...But being taught by my cousin, I figured it was just a glitch. The game immediately started as normal, and I'd know seeing as how I never played it before. But I noticed something odd...Marisonipacman's life countered said "blood" and his face was all inverted colors, I thought for a second this was a hacked rom, but...Then I figured it was probably just another one of those wacky glitches.

So I ran forward, there was nothing on the screen for 5.329868467.4 minutes. I have an obsession with counting time on odd occurrences, don't judge!! But then BLOOD AND GORE AND BLOODY BLOOD appeared all over the floors and walls and clouds and even a little on my butt too! Boy I was shocked! But it was just a glitch. I kept going instead of exiting out of the game, but it probably wouldn't exit out ANYWAY because of ghosts or something. So then the gore blood stuff was gone and then I saw her...A tiny blue body with a massive girl's head on top...Was this Justin Beiber? A LOUD SCREECH EMITTED FROM THE GAME AND MY COMPUTER CRASHED! But I kept playing. A picture flashed on the screen for 0.12121 seconds, I remember it completely, Justin Beiber was on a stage...Holding a microphone!! I was terrified by now, but I kept playing because fear is just a glitch.

I reached a level titled "BUTTS AHOY!!" And then my character died instantly...I had haunted dreams without ever going to sleep and realized the plot was still focused on the game so I returned to it. I spawned back in...The level title changed, this time being titled "BABEH BABEH OH" And there I saw her again...Justin Beiber, I attacked, striking her blue pikmin body! AND SHE BLED HYPER REALISTIC BLOOOD!! But then she grabbed my character's sword and did a kefka laugh. "U can't stop meh" she said. Then she said "Babybaby ohhhh!" And my character's head exploded realistically!!

I had only ONE LIFE LEFT, and the level I spawned at was simply titled "Dewm die goreee!" I thought nothing of this title as it is nothing more than a glitch, but then the level appeared...The whole ground and background was going 2 fast and I heard "UR TOO SLOE" sound out as Lavender town theme, song of healing, Bottom of the well theme and Green Hill zone's themes all played in reverse while the Boo's merry go round song and the endless stairs theme both from Mario 64 played forward, all the songs began going up in tempo and my guy couldn't move! SOON THE SONGS GOT SO LOUD that my ears bled and I figured it was a normal occurance as I make wicked dubstep remixes all the time on youtube! (My channel is XxFunkeyfreshxXSupaCewl2007+4 please subscribe). But then I ran for the goal and JUSTIN BEIBER WAS THERE! She said "Im cummin for u!" And then my computer exploded. Instead of talking to someone I just stayed silent and hid in my closet. Let this be a lesson to you, if someone sends an email to you, delete it, even it's from your mom or something.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Justin Beiber.exe.avi.wmv.mp4.wav.jpg.png.gif.ogg TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:50 am