Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure Empty Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure

Post by Amord Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:38 am

You can watch the series Here, however. Do not take it's warnings lightly; it is very bloody and contains a lot of disturbing content and imagery. If you are squeamish of such things, especially as a Touhou fan, do not watch. All others, enjoy!

This is a summary of the plot that I'm writing up so we can do an RP plan for something based on this series. Since Raymu definitely won't be able to stomach it. Everything from this point on is SPOILERS.

---SPOILERS---

One fateful morning in Gensokyo, Koishi wakes up wondering what to do. A glance at the calender prompts her to say "October Tenth. Read as Tousen. Mountain Climbing!", with a quick hop out of the bed, she puts on her clothes and eventually comes to her hat.

"My hat is my friend. It helps me relax.", after a bit of time passes, Koishi has finished eating breakfast with Satori and then announces her plans for the day. Koishi wants to go fishing. To catch a huge fish, and cook a dinner for everyone. Satori is supportive of this idea, and only says that she should be back before sundown.

With that, Koishi sets off for what she calls the "Ocean", which in actuality is the Misty Lake. She briefly stops at the lake to marvel at the fact that some of it is frozen. Then she cuts a hole in the ice and remarks on the fact that she always wanted to do ice fishing. However, there is one problem; she lacks a fishing rod. And to grab it with her hands is something she deems unsightly.

According to a book she had received from Satori on her birthday, the nearest location is the Scarlet Devil Mansion. So, she sets off there to borrow a fishing rod! It doesn't take her long to find it, or to muse on the fact that it looks blood red. After idly wondering if the insides are even more so, she then approaches and attempts to open the gate.

From here, Meiling stops her from entering, and attempts to persuade her to leave. Koishi grows frustrated by this, and attempts to force her way into the Mansion. Prompting Meiling to use more drastic measures in an attempt to ward her off. After being punched and briefly losing her hat, Koishi stumbles around a bit, recollects her hat... And begins to speak to it once more.

Koishi then makes her intentions quite plain; she's simply going to kill Meiling and THEN enter the Mansion. Meiling once again attempts a more peaceful solution, but as Koishi vanishes in thin air, it takes a very rapid turn for the worst. Koishi had little troubles in slicing apart Meiling's neck. She proceeds to make her way inside the Mansion... However, it doesn't take long for someone to notice what happened to Meiling.

Flandre swears that she will find who "broke Meiling", and make them suffer. Leaving not even a trace of them behind... Inside the Mansion, Koishi is standing behind Sakuya, before then speaking to her. This surprises Sakuya, as she did not notice anyone there until Koishi spoke. However, Koishi merely makes her request of a fishing rod. Sakuya is worried about Meiling, and plays along. Koishi announces that she likes Sakuya, and the maid begins to lead her to the storage room.

However, soon after Koakuma bursts through the doors shouting for Sakuya. It didn't take long for the other residents to take notice of what happened to Meiling, Patchouli's already trying to tend to the wound, but without reaching Eientei, the possibility of her dying is very high. As Koakuma wonders briefly on who could have done this, Koishi plainly states that she was the one that did that. And asks what the problem was.

Flandre was nearby, after hearing this, she blows a hole through the wall, directly hitting Koishi. She then requests that Sakuya and Koakuma leave, as she doesn't want to hurt them due to her anger. Sakuya recognizes the dire situation and makes a request of Koakuma; head to the Palace of the Earth Spirits as fast as she can and tell Satori. Sakuya is going to freeze time for as long as she can manage and take Meiling to Eientei.

After they depart, Koishi then stands up and begins to look around for her missing article of clothing; her hat! She eventually finds it on the ground, now rendered useless by Flandre's blast. This thoroughly enrages Koishi, and the two have a short-lived battle. As Koishi has little troubles in also defeating Flandre. She then points out that it's raining. Koishi proceeds to toss her out the window. She muses on the fact that the rain looks painful, and then she proceeds to rip off one of Flandre's wings. Well, she has a fishing rod now.

But she needs bait. Koishi then begins to reach towards Flandre's eyes. The discussion eventually turns to the fact that Meiling is like a sister to Flandre. This prompts Koishi to go onto a speech about Satori, and then muse on the fact that no one's coming here to save Flandre like Satori would for Koishi. But before she can do anything further, Satori arrives. After slapping her, Koishi is shaken by the scolding and proceeds to collapse, breaking into tears. Satori then simply tells her that they're going home, and not to sit on the ground, as it's dirty. After offering a hand to help her up, they begin to leave.

Sakuya stands by the gate, and demands that they leave and never come back. Koishi remains close to her Sister, and wonders exactly what it was that made everyone so mad. Time passes and Flandre and Meiling are making full recoveries. Flandre is of course worrying for Meiling, and the gatekeeper is very apologetic. Sakuya merely tells her not to worry about it, as she's in even worse shape than Flandre is.

Back at the Mansion, Remilia is speaking to Flandre about her fast rate of recovery. Eventually Flandre poises a question on what her sister thinks of her, Remilia is surprised by this as it's a question that's never come up so out of the blue. But she answers honestly in that her little sister is the most precious thing in the world to her. Flandre is seemingly not satisfied with this, and brings up the fact that she's been locked away for all this time.

Remilia responds that if Flandre were able to roam free, everything she touched would be destroyed, including what she cared about. In the end, she's trying to do what's best for Flandre. But with the thought of what happened between Satori and Koishi on her mind, Flandre retorts that it's more like Remilia's trying to do what's best for herself, simply keeping her locked away instead of scolding her, or anything of that sort.

Remilia stumbles for words, but after being told by Flandre to leave, she obliges the demand. After this, Remilia soon receives word that there's someone waiting in the hall. When she arrives, she finds Satori. Remilia is not happy with this; but Satori makes it perfectly clear that she's here to apologize for what her sister did, and she will do whatever it takes to make amends.

Still rather upset, Remilia responds that if Satori wishes so desperately to make amends, that she can start by groveling. And then by licking each of the Fairies' shoes, and complimenting their taste. Fully expecting Satori to refuse such an outrageous demand, she's slightly taken aback when Satori replies "Understood" and begins to bow deeply on the floor. The Vampire then asks if the Mistress of the Palace of the Earth has any pride.

Satori states that she does, but for her sister, she is once again willing to do whatever it takes. She firmly believes that Koishi is a kind girl that wouldn't harm a fly, though after such an outburst, she apologizes and begins to move to fulfill the other demand that Remilia made. The Vampire finally lunges into action and pulls Satori up by the shirt, holding her off the ground. She then questions why Satori did not bring Koishi here.

Satori merely responds that she has locked Koishi away, for her own sake. This strikes a chord with Remilia, prompting her to calm down and set Satori down properly. Finally, Satori asks a question. Who was it that delivered the message? Patchouli responds that it was her familiar, Koakuma. Satori then flatly states to end the contract with her.

She then adds that Koakuma felt nothing for what happened to Meiling or Flandre. And even went so far as to add that she feels it would be better if Flandre were to live as a cripple. Koakuma hastily defends that she would never do such a thing, and Patchouli seems to take her side over Satori's. However, the mind reader refuses to let it be. Patchouli becomes quick to anger as her Familiar is insulted.

However, for each spell card she sent out, Satori gave out a perfect counter, eventually causing a huge cloud of dust to fill the room, in which she seemingly vanished. She begins to approach Koakuma from behind... Koakuma now wears a much different face from usual, her hands turning into what resembles claws. As Satori prepares a much more fatal attack, she is interrupted by Remilia, who punches Satori and makes it clear to never attack her family again.

(Phew... That was a lot, and there's still so much more to cover! Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure Empty Re: Koishi Komeiji's Heart-Throbbing Adventure

Post by Amord Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:14 am

---SPOILERS---

Meanwhile, back at the Palace of the Earth, down in the basement, the door leading to Koishi's room is heavily chained up and has seals placed all over it. Koishi scratches on the door, asking her sister to let her out. Receiving no response, she continues to scratch at the door until... Each of her nails are pulled back from the constant strain. Koishi finally stops, looking at her hands.

As more time passes, she's not sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. "Hey. Mister Hat. My Sister's really mad at me, huh?" she states, glancing up to where her hat would be. "Are you mad at me too?", she continues the conversation. "I should have been back before sundown, that's why mister door won't open. Because I was bad.", finally, it is revealed that she had removed one of her shoes and placed it atop her head. As her hat was destroyed earlier.

"I need to tell Sister I'm sorry.", with that, she stands up, a smile now on her face. "And now, inside the mind of a deranged third-grader! The far-seeing imaginary camera! Thrown high into the air, the enemy soldier rules the country of his foe!", she approaches the door. "And now, he looks to the sky as he triumphantly returns home! I believe in mister hat, who believes in me!"

"AHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!", outside of the room, several blue-colored tendrils begin to force their way through the wall. The massive chunk of the wall and the door itself begin to give way to the extreme force, until finally the massive chunk is completely broken off, lifted into the air by none other than Koishi herself. "Haha! Now this is a Liberty Utopia parody!"

Meanwhile, above the Moriya Shrine... Kogasa is flying around, singing a little song to herself. "There's no such thing as monsters, none of them are real! No one but a sleepwalker believes that they are real! But just a little, just a little...", from behind, a woman calls out. "Hello, miss Youkai!", Koishi turns to see a blood-covered Sanae. "Would you... Mind letting me exterminate you?"

At the Human Village, several of the buildings have burst into flames. The residents are in severe pain and danger. Walking through the streets is Mokou, the cause of the flames. "Hahahahahaha! Do you see this Keine!? If you don't come to save them soon, all your precious Humans will be toasty lunchmeat!"

At Mayohiga... "Ran, Ran! I caught a two-kilo whitefish with Cirno! I'll make it into dinner and you can rest, Ran! So... GHACK", Chen was suddenly interrupted by a forceful kick, delivered by Ran. "Stop shouting my name, you dumb cat. What dinner? Don't get all excited over nothing.", Ran begins, her expression then becoming harsher. "Go outside and eat the scraps when we give them to you, like you're supposed to. Never forget that you belong in a dumpster.", Chen merely looks up, bewildered.

WARNING: This bit will NOT happen in the RP. Read at your own risk.
    Spoiler:
    WARNING: This bit will NOT happen in the RP. Read at your own risk.

End of Heart-Throbbing Adventure Prologue Arc; Parts 1-5.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 am