Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

5 posters

Gensou Memoria

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Gensou Memoria Empty Gensou Memoria

Post by Raymu Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Gensokyo.

A land of myth, one that has long laid hidden from the rest of the world, created centuries ago, it is a haven for creatures no longer accepted by the other world...The one that lay outside the barrier. A peaceful world, protected by  it's residents, one which...Occasionally faces minor scuffles from reasonable beings. These many occurrences, known as "Incidents" by it's residents, have span as long as time can recall...

Gensou Memoria 1gGYLqr
    From red mist blanketing the land, to an eternal winter.
    Gensou Memoria SsUPuzL

From an endless night and endlessly blooming flowers, to a new faith...With an unusual follower.
    Gensou Memoria YtCjLU3

From (un)natural disasters, Undefined objects and an erupting geyser to ten of a person's inner most desires...
    Gensou Memoria TGJ0alf
    There have many strange happenings in this land, and all have been solved by it's residents...A Hakurei maiden, a thieving witch and a green maiden, even often a sword wielding gardener, and a maid. these are just some of the heroes involved with solving these incidents...

However, their skills have not yet been put to the test, none of these residents have... But that would soon change, for this tale is one of a great disaster, the single thing hiding Gensokyo one day vanished in an instant, overnight two worlds were witnessing one another for the first time in ages... And it's most powerful residents from each side most certainly took notice. The question lies in who could have possibly taken an entire powerful barrier so quickly...

This marks a new incident in Gensokyo's history, one they won't soon forget. With a plethora of new lands, new enemies and familiar faces...This story shall change history.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Gensou Memoria TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    LeviathanDevil
    LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Gensou Memoria Empty Re: Gensou Memoria

Post by LeviathanDevil Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:33 am

Character Sheet: Skill Stats are based on Real Life, so an A for him wouldn't = an A for Gensokyo characters

"W-W-What could this be..." I would say. Fists clenched at my sides as I take notice of this catastrophic event. 'How could this have happened? What exactly is happening?!' I would think to myself, not knowing what exactly was going on in this world.

Usually nothing noteworthy happens in such an open and known world, but this was something that had never even been seen before, how could I prepare for this if I don't even know what is going on??? Well, there is nothing really to do about it aside from get ready to cross the veil into this wide, open new world to experience what awaits me there.

(OOC Note: Dunno really what to start out with, so I just chose something of a small reaction to the breaking of the barrier and noticing it like any good senpai would do.)

Last edited by LeviathanDevil on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aliases: Quinton, Bernael, Travis, Vance, Puriel
    I answer by any of these names, plus if "LeviathanDevil" is too long, people usually call me Levi for short :P
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:05 pm

I stirr from sleep in my home as I hear the familiar sounds of birds chirping in the forest... .... And...unusual beeping sounds?? Mnn...Okami...It's too early to play so loudly... ....

Hoooooonkkkkk .... Okay, is someone playing music?! I get out of bed and hurry to the windows, opening them and- WHHAAAAT IS THIS. There are several houses spread throughout the forest! A-and roads! ... MOOOOOOOOM! I quickly get dressed in my usual attire.

I hurry downstairs in a panick! What is that outside?! Where did all of that come from?! Is this another incident?! (...Gensou Memoria 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:50 am

Alice was already standing outside. She was one of the first to notice that her home had unexpectedly done a lot of changing... "Alex... I don't think this is a normal incident. The Barrier is gone. Gensokyo and the Outside World are starting to meld together.", the Magician explained. But even if she knew what was happening... Just what could be done about all of this?

The miasma within the Forest would certainly prove harmful to normal Humans if they stayed inside of it for too long. But that was only a fraction of the problem they were faced with. The Youkai had a tendency to attack new people. It was just how things were done in Gensokyo.

But it was going to give everyone here a bad name. Things were inevitably going to escalate. This was the single largest incident that the Gensokyo Inhabitants were faced with.
    "Everyone's aware of it by now, I'm pretty sure..."

It was only partially right. Everyone on the Surface knew about it, but in the Underground... It was a little different, there was no real indication that things had changed. Everything continued as it always did. How do I know this? Because I lived there, of course!

Karasu Reiuji, resident Swordsman! Currently in training with my mentor, Konngara. And yes, I am related to that Hellraven. And yes, that means I live in the Palace, too. It was starting to get around time for me to make a trip up to the surface, though.

After all, it was a little while since I visited my favorite place! The Scarlet Devil Mansion.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:22 am

I am eating a sandwich, chicken with mayo.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Gensou Memoria Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Gensou Memoria CpmariokartlicenseGensou Memoria Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Look, stay here, stay safe, I'm going to go tell Reimu - If she doesn't already know. I hurry off, flying towards the Shrine! (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

Satori Komeiji, the caretaker of the Palace stops Karasu. Wait...If you're going up there, be careful...Okay? Something doesn't feel right about the surface. I'm not sure what it is.

Kaito's day is about to get even more interesting as a large pure black mass begins approaching him. (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

A small hand pokes cp in the head. Hey. Are you having that chicken sandwich dream again? Get up... (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:32 pm

"No no... Im just... hungry... zzz. Honey, Im glad your back home, gimme kiss"

Just hit him.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

LeviathanDevil
    LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by LeviathanDevil Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:39 pm

I slowly clench my fist and stare at the large mass. Confused as to what it could possibly be, I get into a more relaxed, but semi combat ready stance. Thinking it could be sentient, but not wanting to try my luck, I don't speak to it just yet, just to be on the safe side.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I answer by any of these names, plus if "LeviathanDevil" is too long, people usually call me Levi for short :P
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:09 pm

I woke in a cold sweat... I had a weird feeling... Like the world that greeted my waking mind was somehow different. It was both alien and yet... Familiar. I got up out of my bed in the motel I was staying in for the last week. Beyond that I have no recollection of anything... I just woke up nearby, 200$ in my wallet, no cards, identification, or any kinds of hints as to who I was or where I'm from. Strangely enough I'm not as worried as even I'd expect.

My name is Dusk (I think) and that's all. No middle or last name. Hell I even checked my underwear... Nadda. Nothing. Just Dusk, for now at least.

Anyway I got up with that alien feeling and a growling from my stomach. I got a feeling that today's gonna be... Interesting.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm

"Son, be careful!", Alice managed to yell just before Alex took off... Always rushing off without thinking. He had a lot in common with Reimu. (Gensou Memoria 962864578)

"Aw, what's the worst that could be going on? An incident is just everyone having some fun! Right?", I respond to Satori, wearing a confident smirk as always. (Gensou Memoria 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Of course, I did grow up around her. I suppose her attitude towards these things rubbed off... U...Uh...! These buildings are tall?! I bump into a skyscraper, and go plummiting straight towards the Shrine! (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

I don't think this is any regular incident, Karasu. Remember what I taught you. Don't talk to sketchy-looking strangers, Don't make deals, and whatever you do...Don't touch anything strange. (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

_________

... Daiyousei reels back and slaps CP on the back of the head! (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

_________

The black mass approaches Kaito... ... And then swerves left and bumps into a building. Waha~ -Ouch (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

_________

Dusk doesn't have a whole lot of time to think, there's a knock at the door.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:15 pm

...I wake up

"What did I said? I was having this perfect dream where I built this one robot girl... grill!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:17 pm

Meanwhile, deep within Mayohiga...Shikeiki stands before a counsil of beings who give off an intimidating aura...

We must close the Higan for today and focus our efforts on keeping the outsiders out. It's too dangerous for them.

And this barrier has been gone long?

Well...No one knows for certain...It was overnight.

Then the damage may already be done, as fellow Yamas, we cannot allow this, you have a job to do. The souls of the departed will not wait for this issue to be resolved.

... Shikieiki scowls, looking down at the floor. .... I understand. Her words are all certainly reluctant.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    LeviathanDevil
    LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by LeviathanDevil Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:26 pm

My eyes would twitch lightly, what was this thing? It was surely sentient, it talked even... but it seemed clumsy at the last, maybe someone was inside of it? Or it just didn't understand the layout of the city. The man would slowly move closer to the object "Uhm, is everything alright... need help?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:25 am

I got up and left the motel for a quick walk. Unsure of my destination but I felt like there was somewhere I needed to go... I walked through town, and through a woodsy clearing. I wasn't sure, but I felt like I was going the right way.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:47 am

Meanwhile, at the Shrine that Alex was falling towards... A certain red-white Miko was marveling at the buildings that had seemingly sprouted up overnight. But more importantly, at the fact that the Barrier was now gone. "... The hell is going on? The Barrier wasn't even taken down, it's like someone just moved it!"

She didn't get to muse on it for much longer, as she spotted someone plummeting towards her home. Reimu didn't hesitate much longer than that, she took flight in order to move towards and catch the person before they ended up getting hurt!

"Satori... I'm an adult. And I have a sword. You saw to some of my training, too! I'll be fine. I promise.", I respond in attempts to assure her. (Gensou Memoria 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:58 am

eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!!! I close my eyes in fear! Waiting for the landing...! ... That was an unusually fast landing...Really painless, too. .... Oh good lord, am I not feeling pain because I died? IS THIS THE AFTERLIFE?! ... I still haven't opened my eyes. (...Gensou Memoria 825290558)

Satori looks reluctant, but finally relents. If you really must go, I want you to have this. She hands a strange heart-shaped pendant to you. It will boost what little telepathic power I have trained you with. It should almost prove as strong as my own power. Keep it with you, if something happens we should be able to communicate.

Hey, your mom wants you to get up! So get up! Fairies aren't supposed to be this lazy! (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

________

The black mass stops at the sound of his question. ... And rather clumsily hovers towards him. Can I eat you~? (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

Someone must certainly be following Dusk.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    LeviathanDevil
    LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by LeviathanDevil Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:23 am

I would tense up a lot more before taking a few steps back with a puzzled look on my face. "Uh, eat me...? I'd rather not be eaten... t-thank you..." I'd reply, a bit of stuttering confusing in my voice, while I also put up my hands into a more prepared and ready to fight position.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:49 am

I walked through the wooded area outside of town. Still unsure of my destination, but I had a feeling I was going in the right direction. After awhile I had the feeling that I wasn't alone...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:03 pm

I get up!

"But my mom is always lazy"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 pm

"...Hey Alex, open up your eyes.", Reimu says calmly. (Gensou Memoria 962864578)

I accept the heart shaped pendant, examining it a bit as I listen to Satori. "Really? That's pretty handy... I'll take good care of it, then."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:33 pm

.... Huh? ... Oh! Hi Reimu! I guess you noticed the...Everything. (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

You can go now. But be careful. (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

She's not right now, someone built a huge tower next to your house. She's REALLY mad, you should go see what's up. (Gensou Memoria 825290558)

Is that so~? Then I'll just have to fight you! The black mass thins out a little...Revealing a girl in black dress, with a red ribbon in her hair.

The prescence following Dusk seems to be drawing closer very quickly, yet there's no sign of anyone. In another instant there seems to be a second prescence drawing in from ahead.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:37 pm

"I already see whats up, and its the tower made out of snow"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

LeviathanDevil
    LeviathanDevil
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by LeviathanDevil Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:35 pm

I would slowly mach a 'tch' sound as I retract from my fighting position. "A little girl huh... I am not sure, do you really want to fight me? I suppose you did want to eat me while being in that..... strange thing" I would say, not sure if the girl is for real or just playing a trick on him. "I'll have you know, I'm the head of the swordsless swordsman school of martial sword art, and I wont hold back if you do try and fight me." I would say, shaking my head lightly before falling back into a slight battle stance.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 pm

"Yeah... A little difficult to miss. The Barrier wasn't deactivated... It was just moved!" (Gensou Memoria 962864578)

I nod. "I will be careful, take care!" I give a wave, and then I begin to make my way towards the surface! (Gensou Memoria 962864578)

"HEY. WHO BUILT A HOME BIGGER THAN MINE?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT, EYE'M THE STRONGEST!!" (Gensou Memoria 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:48 pm