Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Monster Musume: Monster Heaven

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Monster Musume: Monster Heaven Empty Monster Musume: Monster Heaven

Post by CivilProtection Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:05 am

We live in a time when Humans and Monster Girls are trying to coexist with eachother. We humans had no clue if there was even Monster Girls living on this world until now when the Peace Treaty between Humans and Monsters was signed. There is this program called "Extraspecies Exchange" that lets you invite a Monster into your house and have him/her live with you. At that point, you are his or hers host. As the host, it is your job to teach him or her the culture of your country and keep him or her happy. There is certain rules that we must abide by. 1: Humans cant harm Monster Girls, 2: Monsters cant harm Humans, 3: Monsters cant be alone without their host family, unless him or her was given special permission to do so. And 4: Humans and Monster Girls cant do any sexual acts with eachother. Atleast... thats what Ms. Smith told me. Personally I think she is lying. After all, Lamia and Harpies is a female only species, so that means they must breed with human mates to repopulate. I totally didnt copied this!

I live in a perfectly normal house, with a perfectly healthy lifestyle, with a perfectly healthy room. But one day, I decided to sign up for this exchange system. To be frank, I was getting rather lonely living by myself, so I thought that living with a "Monster Girl" would make me atleast happier. Everything seems fine, nothing dangerious, everything is peaceful. I may have an underground base under my house. I believe my dad built it years ago just in case of an nuclear attack, although that never happened. He'd keep on going down there almost daily, but he kept on telling me he is just making sure the bunker is well stocked and clean. I forgot where the entrance however, and it needs a key and a passcode.

However, there is a couple of dangerous monster girls lurking around in our world. Thankfully, these girls is denied by the Extraspecies Exchange system. Yet, they still manage to find a way into Japan. They are smuggled into the country with the help of shady men, at the exchange for a ton of money. Seems these girls just wants to meet humans, nothing seems bad about them. Some species are notorious for being bad, such as wasps, mushroom and certain species of dragons. But at the end of the day, they are just ordinary girls who just so happens to be monster girls. So personally, they arent all that bad, shouldnt atleast.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Monster Musume: Monster Heaven Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Monster Musume: Monster Heaven CpmariokartlicenseMonster Musume: Monster Heaven Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:58 pm