Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

My Hero Academia OC Information

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My Hero Academia OC Information Empty My Hero Academia OC Information

Post by CivilProtection Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 am

Mostly posting this here so I wont lose it later.

Name: Rashien Chaos

Hero Name: Robot Chaos

Quirk: "Mechanical (or Half Magnetism Half Electronic Control)"
    "The ability to gather metal and electronics from a distance of 20 meters as well as controlling electronics within 5 meters. User can make a set of "Power Armor" and can shape metal to the heros likings. While powerful, if the user where to give himself a full set of armor along side a helmet, eventually he'll get a headache which will get worst overtime. He is practically useless if there is no electronics around for him to use. To combat this, he has trained himself physically and mentally.one neat trick that he can do is controll one or two robots, however; he can not use a set of armor while doing so unless he as equiped his hero suit. While his parents had better control of their quirks at his age, having both quirks makes up for it."
    Hero Suit: "A light set of steel armor, helmet,and wires that connects from head, feet, hands, to the torso. Equiped with a laser gun on both hands , along with speed boosts. The steel armor is magnised, allowing the user to gather metal and electronics from a greater range. Finally, the suit allows the user to make a far better suit of power armor compared to making a set of power armor without the Hero Suit."

Plus Ultra:

1. Combative; uses nearby metal/electronics to gain a stronger power armor suit.
    2. Used for Arrests; Gathers around metal and wrap it around criminals to subdue them.

Room(Dorm):
    Your typical otaku room filled with anime/game related posters. Has brought old and new consoles from his household room. A shelf dedicated to figurines, has a few plushies. Most importantly his computer and tv, which he uses to play games on. On a serious note, he has brought a box of useless electronics he uses to shapeshift into devices, such as walking camera robots to small droids. He is tasked to make simple electronics then to shape them back into its original shape/device. It is hidden under his bed where there may or may not be any hentai he has hidden in his room

Lineage:

Father: "Sentinal Chaos"

Quirk: "Electronic Control"
    "A known Hero who can control electronics. His training has gained him the ability to control larger electronics and multiple smaller electronics than his son. His Hero Suit is a more advanced version of Rashiens hero suit with more combat and defense abilities. These abilities are activated by his quirk, so there is no interface with his powered armor. It also magnifies his quirk, allowing him further enhance his abilities"

Mother: Unkown

Quirk: "Magnetism"
    "Another known hero who uses hers quirk to quickly subdue and arrest criminals. While less combative than hers husband, she is more defensive. Hers quirk is powerful enough to rip car doors off with little effort and merge metals together to make make shift shielding for herself. In a few rare cases where she is forced to fight, she can fire shards of metal at a rapid speed. She can carry 10 tons of weight using hers magnetism quirk. Hers suit is skintight with a few metalic lining to better magnify metal she attaches to herself for better defense."

Grandfather: "Lord Chaos"

Quirk: "Quirkless"
    "Lord Chaos was unfortunate to become Quirkless. However, this did not stopped him in becoming a Hero. Instead, he made himself a set of true Power Armor, as well as making a line of Robots. His offspring, however, managed to get Quirks. He married his wife and eventually had his son. During his marriage, he focused on being a father rather than a hero. He became a salaryman to make a simple living. After the death of his wife, he focused less on parenting and more on creating machines to help him become a hero. Current day he is a well known hero throughout Japan who doesnt have a quirk, but instead uses a robot suit to help him save people. He usually spends his time on a private beach where research is being done to further his own private army of robots but recent studies of trying to remove quirks from villains such as All for One. He doesnt physically enter combat anymore, instead he links his brain to a combat robot where he can fight without serious injury."

Grandmother: "Unknown"

Quirk: "Electronic Control"

"She was Lord Chaos wife who gave birth to Sentinal Chaos. She could control eletronics just as hers son can. She was a well known hero around hers community. She died by the hands of All for One and died when Sentinal Chaos was 14 years old. A loving wife to Lord Chaos and a wonderful mother to Sentinal Chaos, she will be missed."

Last edited by CivilProtection on Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    My Hero Academia OC Information Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    My Hero Academia OC Information CpmariokartlicenseMy Hero Academia OC Information Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My Hero Academia OC Information Empty Re: My Hero Academia OC Information

Post by Amord Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 pm

True Name: Karasu Reiuji

Hero Name: Undecided
    My Hero Academia OC Information 3ctkZgS

Quirk:
    "Elemancer"
    The ability to form a contract with spirits governing some power or attribute; such as that of the Wind. When a contract with such a spirit or 'familiar' is formed, then the owner of the Quirk is able to manipulate that element or attribute at will!

There is currently no known limitation of the contracts that can be formed at any given time, only that the owner of the Quirk is strong enough to earn the power.

Dorm Room:
    My Hero Academia OC Information Ypn05N8
    (Obviously without the iron panels over the windows)

Lineage:

Mother - Utsuho Reiuji
    Capable of generating miniature Suns. Was once an active hero, and her Quirk was amplified -- Yet also controlled through the use of an arm cannon.

Butler (Unrelated)
    Has not demonstrated any Quirk-level capabilities, and is assumed to be Quirkless, despite this, the Butler has been hired on by the family to double as a Bodyguard. Not much is known about them other than that they are gentlemanly in every regard...
    Some rumors state that the Butler is the one that taught Karasu how to fight. Karasu generally confirms this when asked.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:06 am