Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Overtale

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Overtale Empty Overtale

Post by Raymu Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:15 am

You're all aware of the war between humans and monsters I'm sure, but this - If you'll humor me for a time, is a story from much longer ago. A time when the war was not even a thought in someone's mind; this era was known as the era of harmony. Human souls are capable of high level magic, representing an emotion;

Those with an orange soul possess unyielding Bravery that they can face any challenge without backing down.  

Yellow represents Justice, and a desire to carry it out regardless of consequence so that our world might live in order.

The blue soul, often overlooked is Integrity. Those who carry their ideals without fail are perhaps something special.

Light blue, Patience. To wait forever without surrendering to the slow march of time, often unpredictable.

Green represents Kindness. A strong willingness to help others, one who does not oppress the weak, but shelter them.

The purple soul, Perseverance. One who never gives up no matter how much they may fail. Their goals are always just in sight.

And the rarest of these is DETERMINATION. Someone who will always push forward, who will always fight for their friends, who will always slay evil, because they are filled with a spirit of fire.

Humans far and wide honed their souls in these days, becoming masters over the traits they were born with, soon these masters became something more, they could change traits, fuse them, and push their traits to superhuman limits. Some masters were said to be able to perform outright miracles such as teleportation, super speed, telekenisis, even clairvoyance.

People across the world came together to train under these masters, creating what would be the greatest era in history for those displaying wizardry with their souls. It had become something of a martial art as people would dedicate their entire lives to this path of ascendance, even monsters who were unable to attain powers of the soul still came to masters to seek wisdom and guidance. However, it was not all perfect, there were those who - Either due to injury or fate were unable to seek mastery of the soul. They resented those with this right, and a new trait emerged; Vengeance. A crimson tinted soul carried these beings, though they would cry in hatred as their newly gained trait was found to be inferior to the natural traits, consuming the user's very body and soul with each call upon it's tainting powers. And yet, this meek and forgettable trait continued to appear throughout the era of harmony.

How easily we forget the meek, and yet...Come to regret it all the same.

As with all good things, it too has an unfortunate ending. One man whose name has been lost to history, unlike all others with the power of vengeance cursed not just the masters and the enlightened students, not just the heavens; but all of existence itself for leading him to this dead end, his hatred and jealousy were so strong that his soul emitted a foul crimson miasma. He was underestimated like all the rest, but this underestimation would prove the downfall of all those who swore under the power of soul mastery; he found that with his first victory, he had not only killed his opponent - But absorbed their soul too, his own soul which was on the verge of shattering had suddenly become fully restored, and the miasma surrounding him grew thicker. Soon enough he began a rampage across the world, destroying everything he walked across. Those who shared his resentment simply surrendered, bowing down as he came to collect their souls, deeming this a fitting end for humanity's attempts to "play god". Others, helpless citizens cried out to the heavens, asking why they had been forsaken. Civilians, students, and eventually even masters with their superhuman powers fell to his conquest, each time his soul and his revenge growing stronger. All masters had finally fallen...

... Except for one. This monster who had become the embodiement of revenge had a sibling, a sibling who had mastered all 7 of the natural traits and was able to control them freely. It was the most balanced of souls who stood before him, wearing cloak and carrying a walking staff. Though it took all of their power, his better had bested him, and sealed him into the deepest depths of Earth's abysses. Sadly it was all too late, though the world had been saved, all masters of the soul were now dead and with the era of harmony shattered and coming to a close, this mysterious cloaked figure realized their efforts were bittersweet, and walked away into the sunset, never to be seen again.

The librarian shut their book, having finished the story being told to all those visiting. Children and adults alike were captivated by this story from long ago, even more so now that Monsters had recently re-emerged from behind the barrier. The library was quite sprawling, with many halls filled with bookshelves, and a wide open lobby in which the librarian would often sit and read to visitors willing to listen.

One such visitor who had become entranced by the story being told was a girl named Ayami.

Overtale T989PuR

She gasped in amazement at all of this, she wanted to be just like those people from the past, strong of soul. And she lived in pursuit of it every day, she was one who participated in trait fighting tournaments, a sort of martial arts where one used their souls to project weapons in which to fight with. It was all safe enough and contained of course, though only the best of the best would ever make it far. Still, despite it all, she was going to rise to the top one day!!

"WOWIE!! I'm gonna be just like that legendary hero some day! I wanna save people too!"

She threw her fist into the air, mostly talking to herself. ... And completely forgetting why she had come to the library to begin with in the process. She scratched her head, trying to remember, though finally gave up, deciding "Well at least I got to hear a great story!" she grinned happily, satisfied with that answer in her mind. She was...A bit of an airhead sometimes.

She was a friendly person, born with the trait of Integrity, and having managed to hold onto it for all the years she's trained with it. She learned all she knows under the guidance of her adopted parents, living each day with a skip in her step and a dream in her heart. She was a bit abrasive due to her lack of knowledge when it came to personal space or social appropriateness, but she was still approachable if one looked past that.

---------

Another of the library's visitors was the young Frisk, one filled with determination to see how the world above had faired since their absence! They too were amazed at the story that had just been told, only knowing the history as far back as the Monster war. They too were excited, in their...Own emotionless way. Well anyone that knew them knew that much, so that was all that mattered.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Overtale TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Overtale Empty Re: Overtale

Post by Lamia Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:23 pm

A light in the darkness....

Overtale __chara_undertale_drawn_by_oshiruko_tsume__sample-be4d013a1a0a2cab4fa1322e8b2aca35

A young girl, mourned by her family. Forgotten by reality. The first child, the one who fell into the world of monsters so long ago. Chara, a girl who made many mistakes-and made to bear the mistakes of another-until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Mom...."

Chara took in all the hatred Frisk caused. She could blame her for everything but... She wasn't complelty innocent ether. Chara had used her own best friend to try and get revenge on humans as well... All out of spite. That was her, nobody else. Frisk and her were both guilty... Both tainted. Frisk knew it just as much as she did.

"Dad..."

She regretted everything, but their was no way for her to take anything back, to make anything right. She couldn't correct her mistakes, nor could she correct frisks. The world they lived in now.... It was the best result. Besides... She couldn't reset even if she wanted to. She had no power, no trait. Her soul was all but empty. She couldn't... Affect anything anymore. The young girl reached for an empty spot around around her neck, her hand falling to her side a moment later.

"Asriel...."

All she could see before her was the void. Their was nothing no matter where she went.  She knew why, she didn't exist. But then... Why was she even here? She should be gone. Was this her punishment? Her pergatory between timelines?

"Everyone.... I'm sorry"

-------------

While Fear walks the earth

Overtale _glitchtale__betty_and_akumu__1_2__by_mcmania332-daqxtxs

Another young girl stands on a bench looking all over, a smile on her face as she looks at everyone. Humans.... Monsters.

"Akumu"

For months everything had been peaceful. Negotions were going well... Monsters were intergrating well into today's world.

The girl steps down, a ruffle in the air answers her call.

"It's time to get started"

-------

A soul seeks purpose

Overtale FNHrb2W

"Are sure you want to do this...? We'll have no choice, she'll make us hunt you down...."

Two young teens spoke to each other, one had her hands in her pockets, a frown on her face while the other gave the worried girl a smile.

"Don't worry! Y'all we're never able to catch me during practice anyway you know?"

"That's not funny Motet"

A hand placed on the shorter girls should, motet's smile never left her face.

"I can't keep following mother like this... I can't keep following her so blindly, Beatra and Betty fully believe in mother's cause... Even you do more than me"

"Sis...."

"Nova look... It'll be fine! I just have to find my way ok? If it leads me back here then... So be it, but I have to know, ya know?"

"But she'll make us..."

"You always were the best out of us at hunting, I hope it's you, out of anyone else"

The girl called Nova deadpanned in shock, the tears in her eyes stopped.

"H....hey stop joking this is serious!"

"So am I Nova.... Take care of yourself ok? Well I gotta go! Places to see! People to learn!"

As the energetic girl walked ok Nova couldn't help but give a weak smile.

"That's not how the saying goes dummy...."

Motet was intent on finding the girl she met a few days prior.
    ------

And a light beckons home

Overtale CMlj2uR

Rumia smiled at the young girl's enthusiasm. She to had chosen to come and hear the tale after Toeriel's class it wasn't a huge gathering. The child that stayed with her teacher, the energetic young lady and a handful of others. Still that wasn't to bad. She just got to hear it even better. She also got to learn more about the history of their world. That was always good to have. Rumia made sure to thank the libarian for telling the story as people began to disperse. Though to did seem to stay behind if for a but, the two previsoly mentioned girls at least stayed for the moment. Probably had more to do at the libary she imagined. Oh well! She liked meeting new people and this was a good chance to do so. She wanted to meet the girl named Frisk anyway, and Ayami seemed really friendly to. So she would give them both wave if greeting to try and get their attention towards her as she called.

"Hello!"
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:56 pm

A short while ago, far from the Library, the city, and even the continent... There was an assembly of certain people gathered for an odd purpose; for they were being brought to London in the express purpose of becoming the sole heir of William Marshal. Each one brought to Pembroke were those that were officially descended from his bloodline. For a variety of reasons, it had been decided that the heir would be chosen through a method entertained by Knights long ago.

A tournament. To determine skill, and right. Obviously this tournament would not be fought to the death. But it would be fought just as if they were Knights within the ancient ages. This contest of honor had already been concluded... With a single winner. Atsuko Inoue, a young girl who had been training endlessly in order to win this right. To become the successor to the Greatest Knight Who Ever Lived. In the West End of London, at the Temple District... They would hold the Knighting ceremony, at William Marshal's tomb.

There, she had been given several items related to her lineage. First, a set of armor bearing her family's crest. Second, a sword that was said to have belonged to William Marshal himself. Atsuko's Soul Trait was that of Justice, and as a result she was very fit to become a Knight. This may not have been Excalibur, and this didn't crown her King of Britain... But to her, it felt equally as impressive. Being Knighted was one thing, but to be specifically named the successor of a legendary Knight?

Of course, her duties would start in earnest. Word travels fast in this world, and it soon became known that Monsters had exited the Underground, and were now interacting with Humans. Atsuko was to be sent to the city that was officially taking in Monsters as civilians, in order to gauge the situation. If they were believed to be dangerous, then Atsuko was to act accordingly. If, however, they truly meant no harm... Then she, as a Knight, would treat them as her own people.

For that reason, she left London and began the trip across the ocean.

... Which brings us to present day. Atsuko was in the Library as well, listening to the story that was being told... And for obvious reasons, she stuck out like a sore thumb. THANKFULLY not because she was in full plate armor. She was in more casual clothing at the moment.... She did however, still have her Sword sheathed at her side. Most people didn't carry something like that around for self defense nowadays, especially with the advent of mastering one's SOUL to defend themselves.

There was a sense of regality around her in general, which only further served to make her stand out in a crowd.

"Interesting... I'd never heard a story like that before.", she commented. A hand brought to her chin as she pondered over the meanings of the story. If it was true -- And to be fair, Monsters were now roaming the world -- Then there was an ancient evil sealed away somewhere... And it could still be alive.

There was no proof to say that was the case, of course. But the fact that it was a possibility made Atsuko quite interested. Maybe she would need to pursue further details regarding this later.

As the small crowd that gathered to hear the story began to disperse -- She only became more noticeable as a result. Yellow eyes, a clear sign of her trait of Justice that those remaining could tell right away.

Meanwhile, at a much noisier place compared to the Library... More specifically, the Arcade! Vaneera, a girl born with the trait of DETERMINATION was currently playing a racing game, the song blaring loudly as people began to gather. Going fast on a racing game was nothing new, but... Vaneera seemed to have this down to an artform. Like she had practiced it countless times and now she was just pushing the game to it's absolute brink.

Given that this was an arcade, it didn't have a standard controller setup either. It had a motorcycle mockup that you could sit on, and use to control the motorcycle in game. Speedrunning wasn't an unheard of phenomena within the gaming community. But going out to an Arcade and doing that just because you could?

Well. You had to be ready to get famous as a result. Vaneera seemed to be having a blast with it. The game and the attention. It was just too bad that version of the game didn't have cars, that was only in the home console version... For reasons that should be fairly obvious.

Didn't stop her from SINGING along with the song while playing the game.

"Let's see... Just one last test to run. Though since we've already confirmed the Soul Trait that she has, it shouldn't even really be an issue -- It's a formality that they won't let us skip.", she sighed lightly. A woman in a lab coat, with long dark red hair. Despite that, her eyes were that of Perseverance. She'd like to just let her latest creation begin it's intended purpose, but until everyone was satisfied with the safety of it...

She lightly scratched the back of her own head.
    "Well, no sense in trying to drag it out any longer. Well, Zeni -- Are you intending to hurt anyone?"

The question was directed to a woman in the room, orange hair, freckles on her face, and eyes that were green. She seemed unusually joyous about the entire situation. Being in what was effectively a sterile cell with no way out, and in restraints at that. The reason why she didn't seem to mind is that she was an Android. This seemed perfectly normal to her.

"Why, that's a silly question! Why would I want to hurt anyone? People are so nice!", Zeni answered without missing a beat. She was an Android, but she was capable of harboring a Soul Trait, and just like a Human, her eyes would reflect the Soul Trait she was currently using, or the most compatible with. That right now was Kindness.

The intention behind this project was to make an Android that could use a Soul Trait, any of them would have done. But... She was a bit of a resounding success, more than anyone could have hoped for. Zeni was capable of using multiple Soul Traits.

"I agree, this entire thing is ridiculous. One look at your eyes should be enough to tell them, but they're pretty freaked out about the fact that you can use multiple traits...", the woman in the labcoat replies.

Still, now that the formality was out of the way...
    "I'll just go ahead and let you out now. I think it's time for you to meet everyone outside of this stuffy lab."

With that, she'd begin opening the cell, and undoing the restraints... For the first time, Zeni would get to see the outside world!

The Android was ecstatic about that fact!
    "Oh, wonderful! I can't wait to meet everyone!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Ayami would wave and skip over towards Rumia, grinning. ... She got unusually close, but otherwise meant no harm. "YO!! You're one of those students from that school right?! Nice to meet ya!" Ayami shoved her hand out pretty close for a handshake!

Though it didn't take long for her to notice one of the only other three people in the room had a sword, and she quickly zipped off towards them.

"WOOOWWWW!! IS THAT A SWORD?! IS IT REAL? CAN I USE IT?" She got very close to Atsuko, offering to shake her hand while eyeing said sword. She was definitely excited to meet new people and that sword. "Is it anything like a whip?! That's the weapon I use! Mine's not physical though, I pull it out from my soul! HEY I CAN SHOW YOU IF YOU SHOW ME THE SWORD!" She'd nod though, agreeing that the story was interesting "Wasn't it?! The hooded hero is awesome! I'm totally gonna be that strong some day, just you watch!"

She seemed quite proud of herself and her future.

"What about you two? What brings you here? I'm here because....Uh...I don't remember, BUT I'M SURE IT WAS IMPORTANT."

She rubbed the back of her head. "uhh, right my name's Ayami! I'm involved in the local fighting scene! Strictly professional stuff!!"

----------

Since everyone else seemed to be doing introductions...Frisk waved calmly and spoke up. "Hi, I'm Frisk." ...There...Wasn't much else to be said, no special titles or anything, Frisk was frisk.

"HUMAN. THERE ARE MANY OF YOUR FELLOW HUMANS HERE. YOU MUST ALLOW ME TO CAPTURE THEM."

"We don't capture, we befriend them."

"YES. I SHALL BEFRIEND THEM WITHIN A CELL, AND BECOME A ROYAL GUARD AT LAST."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:09 am

Motet was attracted by two things that allowed her to find who she was looking for. The same way she came upon her before. The singing. Vaneera's singing was much more free willed than her families. She could most compare it to her own... But it was still different, unique to Vaneera. She like it-like her tunes and her song. It was the one playing on the game of course... But that didn't bother Motet. A good singing voice was a good singing voice.

The other was her gameplay, or rather the result of said gameplay. She was really good at these games, she had seen this the last time to. She was really good, even at an arcade. That attracted people. It even attracted her! It was the same this time. With a smile she watched from the side as she played, part of her was a bit jealous, she couldn't help it, but she didn't want to come across as a creep ether-so she kept it inside herself and watched as she played the game. She had met Vaneera a couple times at the arcade... Though this time was different. This time she had made that choice....

Motet waited for a chance for the group to part, and for Vaneera to finish her session in the game. Motet even hummed the tune herself as she waited. Afterwards she approached her with a wave.

"Hey Vani! Vaniiii how are doing? Did you best the high score yet?"

The girl had a bright smile on her as she approached Vaneera. She was the only one she was able to talk to outside of her family. And now that she left mother.... Probably the only one. Still she wasn't down. If anything she was excited for the future! If Vaneera payed attention however... She might notice something different from the last few times. A moderatly sized sack over her shoulder.

"I'm getting out myself! I made a choice... Ya know? Need to get out, find my way... Though that also means finding a place to stay, but first I wanted to visit you!"

Of course she'd prefer it be with someone she knew, specially vaneera. But she wasn't about to force that on her ether. That'd be rude.

--------

Rumia offered a bright smile to ayami, her closeness didn't bother Rumia like it would some. In fact she simply chuckled and offered her hand back.

"Yes that's me! I'm Rumia, I take Mrs Toriels class"

Rumia was respectful. For some that was hard to understand about her because She was also rather... 'lewd' but unless she was intement with someone it never went beyond jokes and teasing. At her core she was a kind and genourus soul-a fact shown by the trait her soul held.

Now Rumia did get excited when ayami went off to greet another person... It took her a moment among ayami rapdily getting info on the blonde. But well... Their was only person she knew if that would weird a sword, no matter her attire or situation. She gave a bright smile. She sent a letter she was coming of course but she hadn't expected it to be this quick. That had to be Atsuko! As a result she came forth herself with an eager look in her face.

"Your...Atsuko right? It's Rumia! We've been sending letters! Finally got out here hmm?"

Upon rumia asking what they were doing here she gave it a bit of thought before continuing.

"Well after Mrs Toriels class I come here to the libary to study before heading home, this time it was to hear the story to. It's... A very interesting one, speciully if it's all true"

And then frisk introduced himself, he wasn't a super talkitive person she could tell but... That didn't bother her to much, she still greeted him all the same

"Hi frisk! I'm Rumia, I think I know your guardian right, Mrs torial?"

And then the skeleton man... She still had to get used to monsters sometimes. But this one didn't seem like an actual threat, so she decided to humor him instead.

"I don't know, you'd have to get past my shield first! That might be hard even for a royal guard!"

Rumia did enjoy playing with others, as much as she did training with her soul trait or anything else she did! Shs also gave a gentle nudge at the others, an obvious indication to join in!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Overtale Image
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:47 am

One second, that girl with the pink hair was greeting another person in the room, and the next, she was right in front of Atsuko, practically shouting and getting out a million words without catching her breath! It ended up surprising her, as she stepped back slightly as she tried to get her bearings in what was going on. That was... A lot to take in. "Let me see if I can... Keep up with everything you just said there...", she gave a response to show that she wasn't trying to ignore Ayami.

"First... Yes, it's a real sword. But as it's a real sword, I don't feel comfortable letting anyone besides me use it. It also has significant sentimental value to me.", she explained. Then... Arching a brow at the next set of words. "I don't think it's anything like a whip, no... Those are two entirely different weapons with entirely different uses.", she continued.

Then, they came to the discussion of the story itself. It was indeed interesting, though, not for the sake of growing strong like the Hero. Atsuko was interested in it for entirely different reasons.
    "Well, I am aspiring to be strong like a Hero too, but that's not why the tale caught my intrigue. I'm more interested in the fact that there's an ancient evil that was sealed away long ago. Normally, it would just be regarded as fantasy, but Monsters have recently left the Underground. Who's to say that there isn't some truth to the story?"

She then gave her honest thoughts on it. "I want to investigate further on the matter, and see if I could perhaps find out where that ancient evil was sealed away. It could still be alive, and perhaps even a threat.", she then decided. After that, Ayami asked what brought her here in the first place. "Oh, that. Well I took a trip to the Library in particular due to a letter from a friend. Though I'm actually here in the city on business.", she explains.

Speaking of the friend, Rumia showed up soon after! That prompted a smile out of the Knight.
    "That's right! I'm Atsuko Inoue. It's nice to finally meet you, Rumia.", she greeted the girl with green hair. They had been sharing letters for quite awhile, as well as other forms of communication where possible. Understandably, they were both a bit busy so it wasn't a constant thing, but still.

This was, however, their first time meeting in the flesh. Seems like there was still a bit of a crowd gathered where everyone was introducing themselves. Atsuko cleared her throat, deciding to do this proper now that she had addressed her friend first.
    "Right, I am Atsuko Inoue. A descendant of William Marshal, and the sole heir to the Greatest Knight Who Ever Lived.", she introduced herself. That was... Quite the claim she was making, but she also seemed absolutely serious about it.

"That's actually part of the reason why I'm here, as a Knight, I was sent to see how things are going in the city. Bit of a long trip from London, but it was worth it as a bonus to meet my friend."

Most interestingly however, was a Skeleton that spoke loudly, especially about 'capturing Humans', but... He seemed pretty harmless, all things considered. Especially since he was talking to a Human right now. "Oh, this is one of the Monsters I've been hearing about?", she then asks, curious to meet whoever this skeletal person was.

It never took Vaneera very long to finish a race. A rather unsurprising fact when you considered just how fast she insisted on going in the game, as the crowd clapped and began to disperse, she would begin to step off of the mount, and then turn to see Motet had decided to visit her again! She grinned at the sight, as well as at Motet's question. "Hey! Yep, I managed to top my best score from last time. At this point, it's getting pretty hard to make improvements, I think I need to try and practice some new tricks later.", she'd respond.

After that, she'd notice that Motet was carrying a sack over her shoulders -- Almost like she was moving out or on the run or something. Her grin fades and she arches a brow. Seemingly without even having to ask her question, Motet would explain what was going on.
    "Oh, you're finally getting away from your family, huh?", she queries. Motet never said a lot about them, beyond the fact that she didn't like being with them too much. So this was pretty good news!

There was the issue, of course, that Motet didn't have a place to stay. She came here to visit Vaneera, and wasn't even going to ask if she could stay over? Well, no sense in waiting for that question to crop up then!
    "Well hey, if you need a place to stay, you can always crash at mine. Not the biggest or the fanciest place, but it's a home. Better than being on the streets or staying at some cheap motel, too."

She makes a mental note to herself to clean things up a bit once they get back. But it'd be fine, Motet just needed a safe place with a roof over her head right now. "You don't have to, of course. But I feel like you might have wanted to ask since you came out here first, so... I'm offering anyway!", she finishes with a smile.

Once the restraints were off, the Android was being led out of the cell for the first time. "Wow, the world is pretty big! Isn't it?", she comments. Each room seemed so much bigger than that little one she spent all of her time in! Was this what the outside world was?

As if knowing that question was on her mind, it prompted a chuckle out of the Scientist.
    "This is still the lab, Zeni. There's even more to see once we get you outside.", the woman states to the Android.

That fact seemed to boggle Zeni's mind. The outside world was even bigger than this? This lab was pretty huge! But, she'd keep pace with her Creator! The only way to find out the truth was to get out there and see it for herself! Fortunately, they weren't running into many obstacles along the way. Now that the "higher-ups" got the answer they wanted... Well, even if they were going to make a problem, the Scientist merely shoos them away. She wasn't going to delay this any longer.

The only way to truly test Zeni and allow her to grow was to interact with other Humans. Besides, it was depressing to have her cooped up in that little cell for so long, and not complain about it one bit... Practically only having one person to talk to, as well. All of that would end now. Zeni deserved a real shot at being in the world.

Finally, they would make it outside of the complex... Zeni would see the sky for the first time in her life, and it truly amazed her. Not to mention... Seeing the outside for the first time! There was so much to take in. This lab was located on the outskirts of the city. There was a lot for Zeni to see, even from this distance.

"Well, here we are. This is the outside world that I've always told you about. I'm sure it looks even better than the stories I've told you, and the pictures and videos I've shown you.", the woman spoke calmly, a smile on her face. Seeing Zeni this happy was pretty infectious.

The Android gives an eager nod in response!
    "Yeah! I can't wait to see even more! I... Can see more, right?", she then asks, curious on if she had to stay around here. She wasn't being led any further, after all.

"Ha, don't worry about that. I would suggest you head out to the city first. See if you can make some friends. You don't need me or anyone else to accompany you for that.... But I'm not just throwing you to the wolves either. I'll be monitoring you from here, so if anything happens, we'll come help.", the Creator explains.

So... The Android was being given free reign to explore wherever she wanted, and meet whoever she wants, huh? That sounded like a lot of fun!
    "Okay! Then I'll head over to the city! I bet there will be lots of people there!", with that, the Android waves, and sets off for the city in the distance!

She didn't have to worry about getting tired, or taking forever to reach the city either. As an Android, she could move pretty fast!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:22 am

"Toriel eh? Well I've met with her a few times, but only really in passing. She seems nice, what is it you guys learn exactly? It's related to magic isn't it? That's what I've heard at least! Us fighters learn magic a little differently, ours is more...Hands-on. So you know; less theory, more application."

It was true that at their core wizards and soul fighters relied on the power of their souls, but where-as wizards were more about the learned element, using their souls to create powerful spells, soul fighters tended to rely only on the physical boosts given to them. In that respect they were incidentally much like those from the era of harmony, their souls gave them an almost martial-arts esque learning pattern.

Ayami definitely seemed disappointed in not getting to hold the sword, though she didn't let it show too much, and just kept smiling, she understood. "Awww, not even a little? Oh well, it's still cool!"

She might've seemed overbearing, but it was a natural curiosity she held, she was the type who had been held down all her life, but wanted something more - She wanted to know about the world beyond her home. There was bound to be a lot out there, and she dreamed to see it all with her own eyes. It was for that reason and more she always kept herself curious, the more she learned, the more she came closer to her dream. To everyone else it might've seemed an annoying curiosity - To her it was a drive to learn and grow.

She noted the reasoning for the others being here, nodding silently, and also in particular noting their thoughts on that story.

"It's just gotta be true! People being able to perform miraculous feats with their souls alone? I wanna see that for myself! If you think that evil's still out there somewhere, well...I'll help!" She spoke with innocence, volunteering to assist Atsuko, if only to sate her own curiosity about the story - And well, maybe she'd be led to see these amazing abilities of harmony masters.

"If I could just see what it's like...I'll bet I could become just like them! Yeah...AN ADVENTURE!" She held her fist tightly, her eyes practically sparkling.

She noticed the Skeleton, a monster huh? Well he seemed friendly enough, a bit of a competitive sort! She could get behind that.

"YO! I like befriending people too! We should totally battle sometime!!!"

----------------

Frisk gave a simple nod. "Yes, Toriel is my guardian, it's always nice to meet one of her students. You're quite a bit older than her usual though, that's interesting." There was of course, no harm meant in that comment, it was a simple observation more than anything else.

"Don't worry about Papyrus, he's harmless. He just talks big."

"YES. I...AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS. ROYAL GUARD IN THE MAKING!"

Ayami noted that flashy intro and returned it in kind!

"I'M AYAMI THE FIGHTER HOPEFUL!"

... oh boy

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm

"You...Really hate me that much? Now I see who I was protecting by keeping you here..."

"No.. I... Mom I'm...."

The young girl clenched her chest, tears in her eyes as her memories haunted her, appearing almost physically before her-a trick of her heavy heart. The family that took her in... She...

"Curious. I've never seen a plant... cry before. You must be the one that flower warned me about. Erm... What kind of monster are you...?"

"Dad no I'm..... I don't... I'm not...."

"Heh, didja really think you would be able- ... So. Guess that's it, huh? ... Just...Don't say I didn't warn you. Welp, I'm going to Grillby's. Papyrus, do you want anything?"

"You... Stupid comedian..."

Tears flowed free from her eyes as she walked the void, haunted by her past... Her mistakes.... Her memories.

She was the true monster

Every monster.... Every attack... Every strike.

Genocide

Pacifist.....

Returning to Genicide

It was always more challenging

More fun....

But.... Everyone... Now...

She hated humanity.

She... Hated the monsters... Everyone but...

She was the true monster

"Please don't kill me"

Chara stopped in her tracks, falling to her knees. When that memory struck she couldn't keep moving. It was to powerful.

"Asriel...."

She couldn't get herself to stand back up. She could only remember... Both times she caused her best friends death. Her only real friends death... Twice.

"Why.... Why did I ever..."

The demon that comes when people call its name...

"Chara.... Me.... I..."

She'd looked down at the pure blackness below her, the void.

"I deserve this"

-----------

Motet would chuckle in response, giving Vaneera a smile. She was great at this game. She had shown it the last few times she came. She was certain Vaneera wouldn't stop getting better anytime soon.

"Oh I'm sure you'll blow that record out of the water soon! You have everytime I e seen!"

On the subject of moving out... Ah so Vaneera noticed her sack. Motet nodded. she was correct, that's exactly what she was doing!

"Yes Vani! I've decided I need to see things for myself, see everything and what it's like! I need to form my own opinion on the world.... Ya know?"

Motet perked up rather noticbly at Vaneera's next suggestion. It was true, she didn't have anywhere to actually stay while she was doing this, getting out in the world. And if she was going to stay with someone, it would be nice for it to be with someone she cared about, liked. Rather than a stranger.

"R...really? Your right I was coming because I wanted to ask but... I wasn't sure if you had room or would want me... Heh! But if your ok with it I'd love to! I do need a place to stay that's very true! Are you sure it's ok?"

Motet was clearly eager... Being able to stay with someone she knew and liked? That would be amazing!

-----
    Rumia was glad to finally see Atsuko! They had exchanged a lot of letters, but hadn't had a chance to meet in person until now. Well it seemed they did a good job saying their apprances to each other! ....well that and they both said their names just now. Oh well! It was still worth nothing. In any case she smiled and offered her hand out for Atsuko to shake in proper greeting.

"I'm glad to finally meet you in person to!"

On to their next subject. Oh right she had mentioned this in her letters!

"Wasn't it because of the monsters? This is the first town they've come to so far, luckly it's pretty big here!"

Rumia joked giving a grin as she asked her question, then turning to address the other to.

"That's right! She teaches us how to use our magic properly, and how to apply it to every day situations... Stuff like that. Of course not to abuse it to"

She got a bit nervous when Frisk addressed the obvious, most of Toreals students were younger children-while she was a teen. It was clear just by looking at her she was older than most if those students.

"Yeah well.... My parents never really taught me how to use my magic or anything... And I wanted to know how, Toreal didn't seem to mind though, she's really nice ya know? It... Gets slightly akward sometimes I will admit though!"

She chuckled and tubbed the back of her head, she had to admit, it was a bit emberrsing to her but.... Well least not everyone was as quick on that uptake as Frisk.

Oh Lord... She had the feeling Papyrus and Ayami were going to make quite the pair! They were very much in sync in their thought process.... Made her wonder if monsters and humans had versions of each other honestly!

------

The pink haired girl was down the road from the libary. Frisk was there. Determination. Quite a.... Unique person as well, even among the rare users if that trait. Betty didn't look like an immidiate threat. It was one of the reasons mother sent her out over others. Outside of combat she looked like a complelty innocent young girl.

That was a mistake many people made.

"Akumu.... Mother said theirs three, theirs only one there... But the other souls are also...."

She went silent... Their was no actual words said... But one could assume Akumu was responding to her.

"Right... For now, we wait"

Start, world two
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:11 pm

The first thing that Atsuko would do was accept Rumia's offer for a handshake! Thus marking their first official greeting in person! After that...

Atsuko noted that people learned how to use magic relating to their Soul in a variety of different ways based upon culture. That made sense.
    "My own studies in regards to the powers of the Soul were a bit of a mix in that regard. Much of my time was spent learning the ways of magic, as well as how to channel that power into a physical battle." she commented. It made sense that something like a Knight would learn a more balanced set of skills.

Though one got the sense that she wasn't any worse off in either field as a result of the expanded focus. Atsuko seemed like the type to be truly dedicated to her study and training... Though she lacked the same type of energetic enthusiasm that Ayami and Papyrus displayed. She couldn't help but smile at that, even when Ayami expressed such an intrigue in the sword she carried.
    "Perhaps I'll show you my sword later, when we're in a more proper venue for that sort of thing.", there wasn't any harm in a Knight showing off a little, right? She had to show that she was worthy of the title after all.

The focus then turned back to the idea of there being an ancient evil still out there in the world... Sealed away, yes. But for how long? If Monsters broke the barrier, and were now interacting with Humanity... Well, all bets were off.
    "Such a journey will be dangerous. I can't ask anyone to accompany me. There is also a chance that it will be a real battle, to the death.", Atsuko explains. She didn't seem to be frightened by the prospect, but neither was she overly excited at the idea of fighting something or someone that dangerous.

But she was prepared to do it. Perfectly reflecting her Trait of Justice. After that, she'd give a nod to Rumia's words.
    "That's correct. I'm here to see how Monsters and Humanity are getting along. Though if they're all as friendly as Papyrus, I don't see any real reason to worry on that front. I'll most likely just introduce myself to any other notable figures and let the matter rest."

She'd then comment. "Might as well enjoy my time here instead of worrying about something unnecessarily, right?"

Even though Atsuko was faced with an interesting crowd, and an intriguing legend about an ancient evil... She was still willing to cast aside business for the moment and enjoy the company.

It didn't take Motet too long to praise Vaneera's skill with the game again. It was rather true that whenever Motet came along to visit, it was about when Vaneera had broken one of her records again! Sort of like a good omen, that. "Heh, now that you mention it... You do seem to show up after I've placed a new high score!"

After that, it didn't take Motet too long to confirm Vaneera's suspicions. She really was moving out of house and home! Setting out all on her own... That was a pretty daunting thing to do, especially with as little preparation as Motet seemingly took, all things considered. In light of that, there was no way Vaneera could just let Motet wander the streets and try to settle in with some stranger, cheap motel, or an abandoned car... Or any of those less-than-ideal situations!

Not when she had a perfectly good place for Motet to stay at. Hell, even if things got a little difficult, Vaneera could just use her powers of Determination to make it a little bit easier on the both of them... Motet wasted little time in expressing her gratitude and eagerness to move in with the red-head too!
    "Ha, no need to worry about lack of space! I'll make room for you. And of course I'd want you staying with me instead of anywhere else! Since you don't have a plan or anywhere else to go, it only seems right. So don't worry about it, my home is your home now!"

With that, it seemed like the matter was settled! She was just about done at the Arcade anyway, so time for a pertinent question... "Speaking of which, want to head over there now? I've had my fill of the Arcade for the day.", she'd then query of Motet.

Soon enough, Zeni was wandering the streets of the city now! It didn't take her too long to pick up on the habits of Humans. Such as remaining on the sidewalks, instead of walking in the middle of the roads. There was a lot for her to take in... Like the crowds of people -- Humans and Monsters, at that! All going about their day. Cars and other vehicles going by on the roads, and all the buildings!

Why, it was almost enough to make the Android's head spin with possibilities! As she made her way through the city, she just kept a smile on her face and waved now and then to other people. She didn't really have an idea of where she was going, so this was just like a little preliminary lap around the city.

Which... Some might find a little crazy, admittedly. But hey, here she was doing just that! Fortune would smile on her, and she'd find a structure with big, bold letters above it. "Library".

A Library! A place of knowledge, and lots and lots of books! Seemed like it would be a good place for her to stop in for some reading! Though, that prompted her to pause and ponder for a moment.
    "... Will I need a Library Card?", she then mused aloud, tilting her head.

It wasn't like her information of the world around her was just totally blank, though... For the most part, she was critically unaware of how it all worked. For example, she knew that people needed Library Cards.. But not exactly what for. Was it like a pass you needed to enter the building in general?

She thought about it for a moment. Well, it's not like the building was going anywhere, right?
    [/i]

Last edited by Amord on Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:12 am

Ayami rubbed her chin, thinking over what Atsuko said.

"So sorta like a jack of all trades huh? Wouldn't that make you a bit weaker though? It's taken all my dedication to get results from just the one type! I started when I was..."

Though she was interrupted when she noticed someone standing outside looking in. Normally no one would have drawn her attention quite like that...This girl standing outside had bright green eyes, and strange clothing - Sure her clothes weren't that out of place, but Ayami had a discerning eye, she saw that said clothes looked like they had been hanging up in a sterile environment for months. She also looked a little lost...Not in the sense that she had no clue where she was going, maybe she didn't. But it was less like she was lost and more like she was caught up in some kind of daydream.

...Ayami shook her head, thinking maybe it was just an oddity that the girl outside the window grabbed her attention so much, and she returned to her usual grinning self.

"Hells yeah!!! Weapons are awesome! I guess that adventure would be a proper venue huh?"

Dangerous, sure. But Ayami was used to that kind of thing, she took a risk every time she entered the arena, rules and regulations didn't make it 100% safe. Accidents happen, some people don't always like playing by rules. She never let that kind of "What if" stop her though, those were the kind of things that kept people grounded and far from their dreams.

"That kind of thing is right along my idea of fun! If there was gonna be a sealed away evil though, it'd probably be around the Mountain."

Ayami thought to herself silently for a moment, crossing her arms and looking serious as she looked at Rumia without uttering a word... ... All before snapping her fingers and smiling brightly.

"AHA! Now I remember! We've met before, I just didn't get a chance to introduce myself! Tori had that class about the differences between physical and magical soul users, remember? She brought me in as an example. Right, how could I forget?"

--------------------

"Relax, I'm not judging. It's never too late to learn something." Frisk smiled calmly towards Rumia, hopefully alleviating some of the embarrassment. Though she did switch gears when the discussion of sealed evil turned to one of finding it.

"If there's something that needs to be stopped, I guess you can count me in too. I can't really let something like that linger around putting my friends in danger."

Frisk shrugged calmly at the mention of deadly battles, considering her track record, it wasn't as if...That was something new to her, as much as she wanted to forget that part of the past.

Frisk smiled once more at the mention of monsters integrating with modern society. She had played something of a part, though wasn't necessarily the main root cause of it.

"There's a lot of tension right now, but I think if people just see that they're not that much of a danger, things will be okay.

Though she currently had no clue of the incoming danger that was about to fall on the group, and just how life changing it would really be...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:12 pm

She'd smile as Atsuko accepted her handshake. It felt nice to know she was no different than she was over there letters. Comforting to know that know, for her at least. The first meeting was nice, she hadn't expected it to be around others but... She didn't mind it ether. It gave her a chance to meet others and speaking with then. Speaking of their conversations!

"Not a bad thing though! Being able to use both sides can be useful, even if it is harder to master.... I'm sure that was taken into account in Atsuko's training! As for me though... Well I'm better in the magical application side if things! I can defend myself offensively some but... Mainly I'm good at shields and healing! ....that's probably not as impressive armitidly... But it's what I'm good at! Toreal says that had a lot to do with my trait

When Atsuko tried to deny aid however? She couldn't help but frown. She couldn't see that as a smart idea. Atsuko was a knight, from everything she knew she was an impressive one to. But an ancient evil? That's not the kind of thing one tried to solo video game style. It just wasn't a good idea.

"Ya know... I can understsnd not bringing someone like me along... I'd probably get in the way much as I also want to help, but 'ancient evils' ...yeah one generally needs help with those kinds of things you know? If it turns out to be real I'd defebtly bring allies, like Ayami here, or Frisk! They'd be a great help I'm sure!"

Rumia knew she wouldn't be the most effective in battle... She knew she mostly would play a supportive role in that type of situation. But she also knew if you were gonna go face some evil of the world... It was a good idea to get help.

"I agree! I don't think you'll have to worry about anything while your here, all the monsters I've seen are pretty nice! Theirs even this fire guy that is REALLY good at cooking! Theirs plenty of other talented people here to monster and itherwise so I'm sure you'll have a great time!"

She then addressed what Ayami said, tapping her chin in thiught

"I'd have to agree... That seal that was trapping the monsters was around there to right? It defently has that aura of forboding about it I think"

She then gave a bright smile, Ayami was right! She complelty forgot about that class! Well to be fair that was just one class... But she remebered now!

"That's right! I remeber! That was a good lesson, I learned a lot that day thanks!"

As for Frisk.... Her words did help her calm down some.

"Yeah sorry... I realize I got in the magic deal a bit late... But your right, of course. Learning doesn't have an age limit"

-----

Motet was overjoyed! It made her... So happy to know Vaneera wanted to have her. That she wasn't imposing... Meant a lot. It took a lot for her to finally leave her family... That Vaneera accepted her so readly... It helped reniforce to her that she had made the right choice.

Vaneera's home... Was her home.

The girl smiled brightly at that. Part of her... Held regrets on how she left her home. But Vaneera was so welcoming it made her feel a lot more at ease. As for if she was ready.. of course she was!

"Of course I'm ready! Yes I don't have much so we can go right now! Thank you a lot Vaneera... I'm happy to come with you!"

As they walked off Motet stopped for a moment dead in her tracks and looked back, if Vaneera looked it was obvious Motet had an very focused expression for that moment. Did she..... No that couldn't be.

"Right... Can we go there now? I wanna get my stuff moved in for sure!"

No... That defently coudn't have been.

Motet put it behind her, a bright smile returning to her face

------

"That's sis... And the second one"

Betty had moved, just barely avoiding the pairs eye. She was now around the corner. Thinking it over. Their were three now. Had that ever happened? Even one in a generation was so rare, but three... How did that happen? That's why she was here though she supposed. She would stop them. Break them... All in due time. But for now? For now she had a girl she wanted to meet. The third could wait, mom said the third was far away anyway. Doubtful she'd even see then right now.

"Akumu... Were going to go meet the hero"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Overtale Image
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:50 am

Atsuko smiled calmly at the different assertions regarding what she said about her training. "It's true. A wider range in regards to training makes it more difficult to master. I was very diligent in my studies and my training, however. Suffice to say, I have earned my title as the Heir to the Greatest Knight in every sense.... Though I won't claim to be some untouchable warrior or mage, I've reached a good understanding of my skills, as well as how to apply and combine them."

However, Rumia's worry wouldn't escape her notice... "Worry not, Rumia. I'm only in the investigation phase for the moment. If I determine that there is a threat, and that I need assistance, I shall ask for it. There's no sense in dragging around an entire group with me while we don't have any proof either way, right?", she spoke in a tone of voice that was confident, yet assuring.

Still, it wasn't like she could really stop people from following her. Neither Ayami or Frisk seemed like the type of people that would say 'no'.
    "Well, if you insist on coming along, I suppose I can't stop any of you. It's not like we've confirmed the existence of a threat anyway."

Overall however, it seemed like the Monsters were held in pretty high opinion. People were a bit cautious, sure. But that type of thing should settle down soon. "Well, with you all vouching for them, and Papyrus being the first Monster I've met... I'll regard the Monsters as allies! That's good, I was hoping that would be the case. I might even be able to try and smooth over relationships with Humans and Monsters."

It seemed like this was going to be a good trip!

Vaneera continued to smile brightly at Motet's eager gratitude. "Heheh. Don't worry about it! I'm glad I can help!", for some reason that she couldn't quite explain... Making Motet feel better filled her with Determination! Well, if they both felt good, then that was all the more reason to keep doing what she was doing! There was just one thing that interrupted that, for a brief moment...

It was Motet looking over at something else, with a very focused expression. Vaneera took notice of that, and tried to spot what i twas that Motet was looking at... But she couldn't really see anything in particular.
    "Hey, you okay? You looked like you saw something important there.", she queries. A little curious about what that was all about.

Though for now, Motet tried to put it behind her, putting that smile of hers back on and asking if they could head home now.
    "Ah, sure! I'll lead the way.", Vaneera would then respond. She was still curious about what was bothering Motet, but figured it best not to press the issue for now. They could always talk about it later after all!

She would begin to calmly lead the way back to her house, it wasn't too long of a trip even on foot. All in all... Vaneera had a pretty nice place. It wasn't the largest or the most extravagant, but it had a beachfront property, a nice look out at the ocean. Many people would be quite happy to have a place like this. As for how Vaneera got this place, well...

That took a bit of Determination.
    "Well, Motet! Here we are! Welcome home."

While Zeni was mulling over what to do in her head, she would suddenly notice that someone was looking at her through the window! Huh... They looked pretty nice! The Android decided that she would be the first person that she officially met! So the only thing left to do was go right up the steps, open the doors, and go into the Library!

So that was exactly what she did. She closes the doors behind her, and makes her way to the room that she saw the pink haired girl in. She recalled seeing a bit of a crowd there, so it shouldn't be too hard to track them down! The Android calmly walked through the halls, making her way to the destination she had set.

And finally... She found the right room! The Android smiles, entering  and making her way right over to Ayami! This would be the first time that Ayami would get a taste of her own medicine, as the Android didn't seem to understand the concept of personal space... Yet.
    "Hello! I'm Zeni! It's nice to meet you!"

At least she seemed friendly enough! Perfectly reflecting the color of her eyes; green. Kindness seemed to be exuded from her very being. Just like with Rumia!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:04 pm

"Hey, in your defense Rumia, magic users can be just as competent as physical users. I'd say the war proves that much. For all we know, you might be the strongest one in this room, just gotta believe in yourself. Besides, you've got a great teacher!"

Ayami gave her that same warm smile, but it was encouraging too. Behind all that loud, over-excitable exterior, Ayami really did have a lot of kindness as well, definitely more on the innocent side of kindness rather than the mature side, however. But it was clear she still meant well.

She'd give a nod to Atsuko, listening to her.

"Well, you DO seem dedicated to the art. Maybe we oughta spar sometime! I can show you my skills! That is, if you think you can handle it!"

It was clear with the tone of voice her "taunt" had that it was just harmlessly playful, rather than actually intended as an insult of Atsuko's skills. Ayami was just the type that knew challenging someone else would bring out their best effort. That was the kind of thing she lived for.

"Hell yeah I insist! Do I seem like the type to back down from a fight? You're gonna need some backup to make sure those badguys get what's comin' to em!"

She'd throw a thumb up to herself, still grinning rather proudly. It didn't seem arrogant - Or at least only childishly arrogant, but more that she was certain of herself, given how she talked so fondly of fighting and skills, it didn't seem like she was ALL talk and no action. She definitely came off as reliable in that field.

Still, as the conversation drifted off to other things, she found herself drawn to looking at that window again... But found the space outside now empty. Just who was that girl...? her soul resonated unlike anything Ayami had ever felt before. Everyone had SOME kind of impurities in their souls. Maybe doubt, or worries, some stress or pent up aggression from the past, even Ayami herself didn't have a perfectly untouched soul. But that girl, it was like...She had never had a negative thought in her entire life.

Something like that shouldn't have been possible right? Everyone slipped up at some point, humans were just that way. Impurities of the soul weren't something to be ashamed of, rather it was just an expected outcome. So what made that girl's soul so perfect? Though before she could even process it any further, she saw said girl enter the room and make a beeline towards her.

It definitely took her by surprise, this girl was way outgoing. Almost like herself but somehow even more?! Well now! This was someone she could relate to at least! Ayami rubbed the back of her head, closing her eyes for just a moment and continuing to smile that same warm grin

"Hi Zeni. My name's Ayami. Don't forget the name, I'll be famous some day!"

Still, this WAS a good chance to figure out just what made Zeni so special. This girl was definitely unique, and...Well to be honest, Ayami couldn't really help herself in being curious about it. She did somewhat hope she wouldn't cross a line, though. Zeni seemed...Nice. It'd devastate Ayami to hurt someone THAT kind. Even Rumia's kindness trait would be given a run for it's money when faced with this girl. Though, she did have to get introductions out of the way first, she wasn't sure why, but...It'd feel a little awkward to  her to just ask questions of Zeni so suddenly.

"I'm...Guessing you saw me staring. I'm sorry if I weirded ya out! I get that a lot sometimes. But uh...I couldn't help but notice your soul resonance is really...Pure. Your clothes look kinda cool too!"

She gave a thumbs up to Zeni, showing her approval of all of that, even if she was a bit confused by it. Still, explaining herself felt like the right thing to do. But really, with that aside, she did have something important to ask...

"What brings you here anyway?"

Of course, what she WANTED to ask was why Zeni's soul was completely lacking in impurities, and why everything about her looked like she'd been in a hospital for like...A year. she'd back off on that line of questioning however, opting simply to ask about her reason for coming to the library. No doubt Zeni would be uncomfortable answering questions like that, Ayami may not have understood personal space, but she did understand personal boundaries when it came to talking, even SHE of all people had secrets after all.

Besides, if there even were answers to that kind of thing, the fighter wasn't sure if she was even prepared to hear them.

---------------------------------

Frisk thought it over as the conversation about times of soul users got pretty deep.

"You know, I....Don't really know what kind of user I am. I guess I never really bothered with that kind of thing."

Frisk would laugh it off calmly, though subtly cringing as the memories of...Before came up in her mind. Harsh actions and a lot of regret...Still, she couldn't let the others see, so she quickly brought a smile back, changing the subject.

"They can be a little volatile sometimes, but they're just like us. Well...Except for Papyrus, he's something else entirely.

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:43 pm

Anger

It was something Chara felt a lot in her life. Always against humans... Only against two monsters. Even so her anger against Undyne and Sans came from how stubbornly they resisted death until the end. But even so.... She could respect it as well. Now more than ever.... But her 'partner'

"LIAR!"

She screamed the words out as she heard Frisk say them. Though in the void... She could still gaze at the world. After everything they both did she couldn't hate Frisk for making this route permanent. She had no right to complain there.... What made her mad.... What pissed her off more than anything.....

"TELL THE TRUTH!"

Her fist slammed into the nothingness around her in frustration. Frisk was lying, she was doing no better than her! Sure she wasn't killing anymore... But she wasn't doing any better. Lying to everyone.... Hiding everything...

"YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHAT WERE CAPABLE OF!"

Frisk was a hypocrite. She couldn't reset anymore... But she still had power. Influence, more than anyone else there! But she lied. Lied to people she called friend, to people she claimed to care about.

To everyone

She wasn't any better than her. She was a monster to! She wouldn't doubt.... Couldn't doubt she....

She was liar....

But their was only one being capable of hearing those screams of angiush.

...and for her that just made everything worse.

-------

Rumia smiled, it mad her feel good to know Atsuko wouldn't be so reckless. She supposed she should have known better. But the first thing that crossed Rumia's mind was the well being of people, even more so those she cared about. She just wanted them safe and in good health. It's why she leapt to conclusions at times-she just wanted to help she wanted everyone safe. However she'd proceed to take what Frisk and Ayami said, as well as their wording and turned it on it's head.

"Well then it's settled! We will all be going!"

Yep, she took advantage of stuff do, being kind didn't mean you couldn't be smart to!

Being serious though she nodded at the last thing Atsuko said. It made her happy. Honestly she didn't see much of a difference between monsters and them. About all she code see is most of them were varying degrees of animal like, ghost like and other things. Aside from that.... They had emotions and likes and dislikes... Just like any human would.

"That's great! If you want I can bring you to meet Toreal later! She's... Well, she knows the king of the monsters so she could probably get you a meeting with him ya know.... Though I suppose frisk could help just as well with that"

She frowned a bit, of course she wanted to help but well, it wasn't up to her who Atsuko went with, if she did though she'd be more than happy to guide her friend!

As for what Ayami said? She smiled bright at that. She was right! It was hard to believe sometimes since all she really did was heal and defend, but Ayami made a good point!

"Well I wouldn't say the strongest but... I get what you mean! Your right... It's about how you use your power not what it is!"

She then giggled at the skeletons playfulness.

"He's defently funny frisk, why do you want to capture a human anyway?"

Normally that'd be a thing for concern but here well.... She just didn't get the feeling it was serious in the case of the skeleton.

And then Zeni appeared! Rumia could only giggle as Ayami got a taste of her own actions. However she did give the newcomer a wave of greeting to welcome her!

----

"Oh it's nothing! I just though I... Saw something! Nothing to worry about Van Van!"

She didn't want to put what she thought on Vaneera's mind just so she could stress. She wasn't even certain that was what she had seen to begin with so their was no reason to do so. Besides she wanted to have fun with Vaneera! Everything else could wait till later.

She'd eargly follow behind Vaneera. When they got their however motet leap in excitement. It looked wonderful here! She'd then proceed to assume Vaneera would give her a tour and well
    .. she took hold of Vaneera's hand and began walking through the house with the determination user in tow!

"Wow it looks amazing here Van van! Your sure you don't mind me staying it's... Beautiful!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Overtale Image
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Atsuko smiled at the inspiring words that Ayami had to share with Rumia, it prompted the Knight to give a nod in response. "Indeed. Though your powers may not lie in offense, they are indispensable in terms of defense and healing. Your presence in any given battlefield would ensure that many lives could be saved. There is only so much that even the greatest warrior can do, after all.", she stated, offering her own thoughts on the subject.

Of course, then everyone more or less decided that they would be coming along with to meet this ancient evil that was sealed away somewhere in the world.
    "Well, you all certainly don't seem to be lacking in bravery. Very well, when I'm ready to conduct my investigations, I'll let you know.", the Knight would then concede. There was no sense in letting everyone worry, especially when she could well use the help if there really was something that needed to be taken care of out there.

Besides, they knew this part of the world better than she did, and they already had some theories on where to look. The mountains... Hmm, she heard about a nearby Mountain called Ebott that apparently was where the Monsters were sealed underground. What were the chances of another seal being around that location? Hmm. It was definitely interesting enough as a starting point, for sure.

In any case, Rumia would then mention that she knew one of the monsters, Toriel. She had heard a few stories about that one on the trip over, apparently Toriel had formed a class... And it was teaching quite a lot of people about the Magic that each Soul held, and apparently she also knew the King of Monsters? Well, that was very interesting indeed.
    "Well Rumia, it wouldn't be right for me to come all this way and not go sightseeing with you. If you suggest that I meet Toriel first, then I share the sentiment!"

And interestingly enough, she would end up getting a challenge, though a friendly one. Ayami offered to spar sometime if she ever felt up to it. "Oh? Well, I might just have to consider that! It will be good to have a training partner so that my skills don't dull. I'll be sure to let you know when the mood takes me, Ayami."

All in all... This seemed like a pretty nice place, and the Monsters weren't nearly as frightening as everyone had made them out to be. It seemed there were still some barriers to work through...

Motet sounded pretty positive that it was nothing that Vaneera needed to worry about. Silently, the red haired girl couldn't help but wonder if that really was the case. But pressing about it now wouldn't do anything, if it really was something that Motet felt she needed help with, then she wouldn't hide it from Vaneera. That in mind, she just gave a calm nod in response. "Alright. But if you need help with anything, just let me know."

Motet was correct in assuming that Vaneera would give a tour of the house, and would lead her up the steps to the front door. She forgot that Motet was the type to hold hands on outings like this... She never quite got why, but she didn't complain about it, it just made her blush a little, though she hid that well by focusing on he task at hand. Of course, the extent of Vaneera being in control of the tour was only up to the point of her unlocking the front door and opening it. After that, Motet took the lead!

Vaneera couldn't help but chuckle a little and cooperate, as Motet dished out some praise over the state of her home.
    "Well, I'm glad you like it! There's two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a dining room. As for the location of each one...", she'd begin to point out each room on their way through the halls. Everything here looked fairly new, and recently put into place.

It looked kind of like a big and lonely place just for one person, though...
    "Why wouldn't I be fine with you staying here? There's plenty of room! I'm already paying for the entire place anyway, I might as well let the people I like reap some of the benefits too."

Zeni continued to smile brightly as Ayami introduced herself. "Wow! A famous person? I guess I should count myself lucky, then!", the Android indeed knew about being famous, and celebrity status. Though like with everything else... That knowledge was fairly limited. She didn't quite know what it meant to aspire to something either. Zeni knew to just... 'Do things'. So 'go become famous' was something that sounded fairly natural in her mind. It made her want to root for Ayami to succeed, though!

"I bet you can do it!", she'd then comment, perfectly reflecting the mentality that she had. After that, Ayami apologized about staring earlier. But it didn't really bother the Android, either. "Well, I did notice. But I figured that just meant you wanted to meet me! So, I came here to introduce myself!"

But she would nod understandingly as Ayami mentioned how pure her soul resonance was, and the compliment towards her clothes. That prompted Zeni to smile brightly. "Well, if my Soul is resonating strongly, I suppose that's a good thing! And I'm glad you like my clothes too!"

She'd take a moment to pose slightly, showing them off better. "I quite like them too!", while she was briefly turning her attention due to the changing of stances, she noticed that Rumia was waving at her, which she then returned the gesture! "Oh, hello! It's nice to meet you too!"

Zeni's positivity seemed almost infectious.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:13 pm

"Huh? We leaving already? What about this girl?"

She'd motion to Zeni silently, not really wanting to draw her into potential danger, she knew what she herself was capable of, but this girl seemed...Way too innocent. And way too nice. Risking bringing her into something dangerous didn't...Seem right. It didn't sit well with Ayami. She shrugged it off in any case, turning her attention back to Zeni.

"Yep! Super lucky, you better not forget this moment, got it?"

She grinned brightly, playfully rubbing Zeni's head. If these words came from most people, it'd probably sound like they were overly arrogant. And...In a way maybe she was, but her tone of voice and stance didn't really make her seem overbearingly arrogant. Maybe just confident? It was hard to say sometimes.

"Just be careful, Tori's a bit... ... She's kinda strict."

Ayami would throw a side comment to Atsuko as Rumia mentioned meeting her, scratching the back of her head. But really it was more because Ayami definitely got in trouble a lot with that woman. To the surprise of no one, really. It just kinda came with the territory, she supposed.

"I-I didn't really intend to stare, it was just kind of one of those things, y'know?

Ayami was kind of surprised as Zeni looked...Surprisingly striking posing in the sunlight of the windows like that. She watched for a moment, though started to look away a little, feeling a bit confused. She was still smiling, but definitely not wanting to make it seem weird. She'd hurry to change the subject as soon as Zeni noted Rumia.

"Right, that's Rumia. She's got the same trait as you!"

She was able to regain her composure from this, and went right back to the full grin she had, though she couldn't help but notice what Rumia said as well.

"King of monsters? I didn't know there was a king of monsters. What's he like? Have you seen him?"

It was definitely curious, she knew of Toriel, and of the other monsters, but wasn't familiar with a "king". She'd give an impressed whistle, nodding.

"Yeah if you're here on official business Suko, you better go see 'em!"

----------------------------------

"TO BECOME PART OF THE ROYAL GUARD OF COURSE. IT IS...REGAL."

As the group conversed and shared laughs and stories and the like, Frisk's smile slowly began to fade, something was eating at her. From the back of her mind. A harsh, biting thing...

The truth? No, they couldn't ever find out the truth. No one was ready to hear about the truth. Frisk wasn't entirely sure why this of all things was eating away at her, but it was a terrible thing really. She had worked so hard for this perfect timeline. She wasn't about to risk turning it upside down. She didn't know whether or not there would ever be a "right time" for the truth. But she did know one thing

She wasn't going back to the way things were.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Yes rumia and ayamis brought a smile to her face. It meant a lot to her. She knew healers were useful but... Most of the other traits were so combat worthy, she sometimes forgot her use in a situation. But they were absolutely right.

"Thank you both, that means a lot"

She then smiled at Atsuko brightly. She could count on her? Well the others to. But it meant a lot to hear it none the less! She gave a nod.

"Yes I'm sure that together as a team we can overcome it! It's an important thing after all, we'll do great!"

Ah she accepted her invitation! That filled the young girl with quite a bit of happiness! She trusted her enough for that... Yes she wouldn't let her down!

"Of course! Once we're all done I'd be more than happy to show you all around! I live here after all... Speaking of, you can stay with me if you haven't found a place, have an extra bed and everything!"

To ayami Rumia gave a smile to her sorry, playfully jumped up and ruffled the young teens hair.

"Well the answer is obvious isn't it? It would be just as rude to just leave her here~ clearly you should be her protector~"

Rumia teased ayami, oh yes now she was in the zone! As for her teacher...

"Oh that's true... But she means well! She just over does it sometimes~

Wow so many questions at once... She thought everyone knew about the stuff involving the monnters. Their wad the meeting announced and everything, though maybe ayami and Atsuko just didn't watch TV much. In atsukos case she HAD been on a trip.

"Yep! Kindess! I bet we'll be great friends! And yeah, Asgore, hes the king of all monsters! Maybe I'm the only one watching the news eh?"

Yep, defently on teasing game today. But... Frisk seemed a bit off to her. Turning to face her she smiled, though it was a look of concern.

"Frisk are you ok?"

-------
    "Of course Vani!"

She just... Couldn't burden her with something she didn't know for sure.

Wow! This place was wonderful, or at least it was to Motet! So nice and comfertable.... It made her worries just melt away! Oh she couldn't help herself she had to know!

"Vani I have to know! How are you able to afford all this? Are you like... A super hero and they pay you? That'd be soooo cool, I have to know! How do ya afford it, what do ya do?

Until she got an answer the duel traited girl would go back and forth and all around looking at everything, however when Vaneera did answer she would immeditly stop, and give her full attention as she always did!

----

A human... And monsters...

Disgusting.

It only ended in disaster, in pain. Death for everything, death for all.

They should never be allowed to be together, never allowed to live in peace.

No

A small pink blob would soon dashed into the libary, behund it, seemingly frantic came a pink haired and clothed girl chasing after it. As it approached the group she 'finally' stopped it as it almost ran into Frisk, possibly the others as well. picking it up and cradling it in her arms.

"Sorry, he can be such a handful..."

A bright smile then crossed her face, an epitone of innocence, she faced the group-though her body was in Frisk's direction as she addressed them all.

"Hi, I'm Betty"
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Ayami asked a question relating to the newcomer that barged in and gave a greeting rather similar to the one she tends to give out to others. The Knight smiled calmly in response. "It seems like she has taken a liking to you, Ayami. Why don't you show her around, be a guide for her? I'm already going to be going on a tour myself, so..."

Rumia then expressed her gratitude over their assurances about her usefulness. "Of course, Rumia. I'll be there to remind you of such things when you need it.", she still had that eloquent form of speech, rather befitting that of a Knight. But you could tell that she meant it sincerely.

What made Rumia even happier was knowing that she would make a good partner for Atsuko, to the point of them being unstoppable in combat -- Very well might be true, actually... Kindness was great at enhancing defenses and of course, it held healing properties. Whatever Rumia lacked in terms of offense was readily made up for with Atsuko and her trait of Justice. She was definitely a warrior in her own caliber as well, being the sole victor of the tournament and rightful heir to the title as a result.

It was about then that Rumia mentioned that she would be glad to take her through the tour, as well as offering a place for her to stay.
    "Ah, right. They actually set me up with the funds I would need to acquire a place to stay. I wouldn't want to impose, but..."

Yeah, she didn't even need to look at Rumia for long to tell what her answer would be. "I have a feeling you'll insist, so I'll gratefully accept."

And of course, the subject of the King of Monsters came up once more, with Ayami mentioning that Atsuko should definitely go and see him. "For some reason, I feel as though you said that because I am a Knight -- Still, you're not exactly wrong."

And then, just within the periphery of her vision... She could see something darting towards them at a fast pace. A pink-ish blur. Her reflexes were impeccable, as she reacted by immediately moving into it's path, preventing it from reaching the others via blocking it with her sword still placed in it's sheath -- Or she was going to, before the girl that was chasing after it grabbed hold of it once more.

A girl in pink... With pink eyes. Atsuko couldn't help but arch a brow at that. But the new girl apologized for the ruckus, admitting that 'he' was such a handful sometimes. A pet of some sort, then?

She soon introduced herself as Betty...
    "Well... That's alright.", the Knight began to ease herself. "I apologize if I frightened it or you. I wasn't sure what that was, and reacted on instinct."

She certainly wasn't lying about that. She even knew that she wasn't wearing her armor at the moment, and knew to use her sheath to absorb the blow instead...

Vaneera couldn't help but laugh a little. Motet was sort of just running all over the place, really checking it all out. Well, there was nothing wrong with that! She was going to be staying here after all, so it was best to get familiar with the house. But she did ask a question about what it was that she did to get the place -- A fair question. Especially seeing as how she didn't live with her parents. She was awfully young to have her own place, especially one as nice as this...

Well, there was a bit of a long story to that.
    "Ahh. Sometimes I forget I haven't really told you what I do.", she'd scratch the back of her own head. But then direct Motet over to a nearby couch. Vaneera would take a seat there, and wait for Motet to make herself at home.

It didn't take the girl very long. Motet always seemed to give her undivided attention to Vaneera. The red haired girl smiles lightly.
    "Now. What you said earlier, about me being a Super Hero..."

She pauses for a moment, thinking of how to best proceed with this. "I'm Batman.", she jokes. Clearly not meant to be taken seriously.

She would let her joke run it's course for a little bit, and then get back to the heart of matters.
    "Nah, I'm kidding. I kind of do work like that, though.", she then admits.

"Dress up in an outfit so that no one can recognize me. Then I go out there at night and beat up people that are doing things they shouldn't be. Well, usually. Sometimes the jobs I'm offered varies. I have my rules though. Stuff like 'no killing' is a no-brainer."

It didn't take very long for people to find out what 'LV' meant, after all. "But I also don't target nice people or groups trying to do good. Charities, people that work at hospitals -- So on and so forth. The easiest way to describe it is that I'm something of a vigilante. Not exactly on the legal side of things. But... It's how I figured out how to make ends meet."

Vaneera would give a surprisingly full disclosure about it. The only thing she hadn't mentioned yet was her alter ego for those outings.

Ayami took the opportunity to playfully rub the top of Zeni's head, which prompted a beaming smile out of the Android. "Right! I won't forget this moment!", she'd reply with true sincerity behind her words. This just seemed to be... Zeni's nature. A picture of innocence. Soon enough, Ayami apologized for staring earlier, which then prompted the orange-haired girl to tilt her head slightly.

"Eh? I didn't mind you staring though!", she responds, just as earnestly as before. Though she only seemed further perplexed by the comment of 'it was just one of those things'. "One of those things?", she then queries. The Android was interested in learning more...

But, the subject would quickly change, Ayami introducing her to Rumia. To which Zeni would react without missing a beat.
    "Hello, friend! I am Zeni!"

Then, there was all this mention of a King of all Monsters... That sounded pretty cool! "Ooh, a real live King?! I didn't know one of those was around! A King of Monsters too, why, that sounds very rare!"

Seems that Zeni was oblivious of the ongoings of the world, or at least the details about Monsterkind right now.

But the atmosphere would become a bit tense soon enough, as Atsuko reacted to something that the Android didn't see. She'd turn, then noticing a girl that was now clutching a pink blob of some sort.

She'd hear the greeting from Betty however, and then give another one of her genuine smiles and a wave.
    "Hello! I'm Zeni!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Upon Rumia's offer to Atsuko, Ayami made a very amusing misunderstanding, thinking it was addressed to her instead.

"Well, I appreciate the offer! But I already have a place to live you know?"

She responded with pure unaware bliss, it was...Common for the fighter to do these things really, but it'd probably leave Rumia a bit confused. Still, as Rumia began her teasing, it definitely got the reaction she was going for. Ayami wasn't big on the idea of having responsibility, so for Rumia to suggest something like that...

"-Oi Rumia! I can't just take a girl where she doesn't wanna go! T-That's called kidnapping! Sheesh, don't mess around yeah?!"

She became visibly flustered at the suggestion, for all the obvious reasons. Though she amazingly went right back to her usual speed once Atsuko suggested similarly but in less vague terms. Show her around? Well...She wasn't very versed on the local culture beyond a select few topics, but...She supposed there was no harm in it. It DID sound fun, plus Zeni did seem a bit lost.

"Wellll, I guess I could do that if it's what she wants! What do you think Zeni? Need a tour? I can be your guide!"

She'd smile with that usual grin she had, already changing gears from before. ... Of course that smile didn't last too long once Zeni began to speak herself. Zeni was just so...Genuine and innocent. "Right! I won't forget this moment!" was perhaps what got to Ayami the most. In a good way of course.

It wasn't often she got such earnest excitement out of what she said, hearing that really caught her off guard. Then came Zeni's question regarding what Ayami meant by "one of those things". It was going to be hard for the fighter to explain what came naturally to her, but she buckled up and gave it her best shot.

"Do you believe in fate, Zeni?"

It was probably a bit of an odd and blunt question, but it was the best way to start explaining. Besides, what she quickly followed that up with gave it more context, making it clearer why she asked:

"I feel like I was SUPPOSED to see you at the time. The thing is...Not a lot of people can feel the resonance of another person's soul. Even fewer could do that through entire walls - If anyone could at all. And for me to be the only one in a room full of people to notice you first? Well...I just don't think it was a coincidence. So I got a bit lost in thought because of that...I guess that's what I mean when I say 'one of those things' y'know?"

She rubbed the back of her head, it wasn't the most clear cut explanation ever devised, but Ayami figured it was a pretty solid one none-the-less. Though with that out of the way, she finally went back to smiling again. Taking note of Rumia's comment on Tori.

"Overdoing it is an understatement really..."

She grinned and laughed, now joining in on the teasing. Though she liked seeing the two kindness souls becoming fast friends, it made her feel...Warm inside, she supposed. Like that fuzzy feeling you get when you're happy for others.

Though Rumia expressed surprise when the others didn't know about a lot of recent events, and about the king of monsters. While it might not have been clear with the others, Ayami at the very least had a simple, logical explanation she provided in short order:

"Well I don't really watch TV sooo...Tori's the only monster I've met until now, honestly! She mentioned some others but I uh...Wasn't paying attention."

She grinned nervously, though quickly shifted the topic elsewhere when she noticed Zeni's excitement about all of this!

"Yep! SUPER RARE!!! It's exciting right?! Say, if seeing this king is what you two plan on doing later, why don't us two tag along for that? I bet it'd be a real learning experience for all of us!"

The sudden visitors would have caught Ayami off guard, but by now she had become accustomed to it since the...Innocent redhead's appearance. She simply gave a wave and her usual big grin.

"YO!! My name's Ayami, future champion of the soul-fighting league! nice to meet you!!!"

---------------------------------

Frisk would give a nod to Rumia, alarmed that she seemed to notice.

"-Er...Yes I'm fine! Just a bit overwhelmed I guess!"

Was it that obvious? Frisk did her best to keep it under wraps, but if someone was starting to take note, this was definitely bad. She'd have to think of a way to slip out so she didn't get confronted. It was the one thing out of anything that she desperately couldn't have happen. Even just one person learning the truth was too many.

Nobody could ever react positively to a monster.

"Hey, I think I'm going to step out for a bit. You four go on ahead, I'll catch up later!"

Frisk began to walk towards the door... ... Up until Akumu burst through the entrance and made a beeline for the determination-user. Frisk hopped back instinctively, only for Betty to catch the pink ball of goo, and for Atsuko to block the way as well. Betty apologized and introduced herself, to which Frisk responded in kind.

"... Don't worry about it Betty. My name's Frisk." She smiled calmly.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Lamia
    Lamia
    Chaotic Horny
    Chaotic Horny
    Five Years

Post by Lamia Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Betty would eye those gathered carefully, the look on her face was one of curiosity as she looked them over. They greeted and apologized and in response Betty gave a simple nod and wave to each of them in turn before giving a wide smile.

"Oh I've heard of you guys!"

A grin crossed her face as she addressed those she had heard of! They were quite the famous people!

"You've been all over the news Frisk! Everyone knows about you, the one that brought the monsters and humans back together.... Their Ambassordor right?"

She was positioned in front of the door now, a position that conviently made it hard for Frisk to get by without pushing by her.

"And you! Ayami right? Going up in the fighting ring! Your getting a name out there!"

Well the girl was certainly in the know! She kept o a smile on her face however as she addressed Atsuko.

"Don't worry about it, Akumu has a habit of jumping in where he doesn't belong~ Oh but your the knight right? The one that's visiting cause of the monsters and all right?"

Her gaze however would noticbly stop for a moment upon Rumia, staring her over and blinking before giving a single small smirk and moving on to the last one to greet her.

"Oh I haven't seen you before though! Are you... New?"

Defently interesting, but her face only showed a childlike glee to those around her.

Almost all in one place.....

That was nice~

----------
    At first Rumia frowned, worried her friend wouldn't take her up on her offer. She had already come up with something many ideas after all! If she didn't...

A sigh of relief was given internally however when Atsuko accepted her invitation. That was close! She gave a bright smile and nodded the knights way.

"I'm happy to hear it! I've had an extra bed in my room for a while now! Long as I can remember truly, not... Entirely sure how it got there come to think of it... But oh well it comes in handy now! It'll help us coordinate your tour spots to Atsuko!"

She would then notice Ayami's words, among them the remark to Atsuko and couldn't help but chuckle.

"Well you are a knight Atsuko! Maybe you can even meet Asgore's knights! I haven't met them yet, but from what I've heard their really strong!"

Maybe they could even help the knight, or teach her some things she didn't know... Oh wait Ayami was a fighter to right?

"You should try meeting them to Ayami! Maybe they'd even be willing to spar with you!"

She'd also chuckle at the fighters assumption. Well she was defently a fun person to be around that was for sure.

"I'd be glad to have you over for a visit but... Sadly it's a two person apartment... Again for reasons I can't QUITE remember... Maybe it just had the best price at the time"

Come to think of it she couldn't actually remeber buying that house at all. She just kinda... Woke up there one day. She never really questioned it because well it was home right? Besides it served the purpose she needed it for now!

She giggled at Ayami's comment, wagging her finger as if to deny what the fighter said.

"It's not kidnapping if she's willing, so what do you say Zeni? Are you willing to go with ayami and her be your protector and partner?"

The kindness soul gave a wide green. Of course what she did was only intended to make the pair more happy. She was certain this would! Besides it let her teased new found friend in Ayami a bit more.... And that was always worth it! Speaking of witch what Ayami said next? Perfect opportunity for that. In almost a flash she was behind Zeni and Ayami, her arms over both their shoulders as she continued.

"It was totally fate! So what comes next... Y'all should hang out, maybe go on a few dinner dates.... And before you know it your doing sleepovers! All the stuff the fated do!"

As for why they all didn't have knowledge well...

"Well now that y'all are here and their mostly settled in... You'll be seeing a lot more of them I'm sure! Don't worry, some of em look scary, but most are just big softies that I've seen!"

Course that could just be her overwhelming Kindness lending her a hand to but well...

It didn't make it any less true!

------

In response to Vaneera's intial answer Motet gave a large gasp, her innocence causing her to take Vaneera's words at face value. As a result she jumped from her place at the couch and right behind Vaneera lifting up the cape like clothing on her body to inspect her back.

"But you don't have any of the cool wings!"

It would quickly become obvious Motet had no knowledge of the super hero Vaneera mentioned and instead had well.... Assumed Vaneera had bat powers! She then placed her hands on the sides of Vaneera's face to lift up the sides of her short hair to show her ears more openly.

"You don't have the pointy ears ether! Vani do you have sonar?!

This would continue in much the same way until Vaneera finally sated that she was in fact just joking, to which motet gave a long 'oooooo' before sitting back down and returning her full attention to the Determination user. She listened to everything Vaneera had to say, soaked it in. It was clear that she took each and every word Vani said to heart. Her eyes practically sparkling showed how impressed she was with what Vaneera did. Yes it was all peaceful in that moment. Motet was hanging on to Vaneera's every word.

Annnnnnd then she finished.

And Motet instantly took hold of Vaneera's hand and pulled her up to a standing position...

And with that hold ran right up to Vaneera's room with the red eyed girl in tow! a single statement showing her reasoning behind it.

"YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THAT COSTUME NOW!!!"
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:16 pm

This girl seemed to hold a lot more knowledge than one would have first expected, to know about every single person in the room, practically... Each of them had their own claims to fame, right? Save for Rumia and Zeni, perhaps. But even so, Atsuko hadn't expected knowledge of her trip to the city to be so widespread yet. She knew that the diplomats of both sides were informed, but nothing beyond that as far as she knew. Even more impressive was that someone could recognize her...

Rumia took an educated guess at it, but needless to say, she wasn't quite sure how this girl could know something like that. It gave the Knight a tinge of uneasiness, but she wouldn't act on it for now. She just found it strange.
    "I must say, I didn't expect that anyone would know me. Perhaps my story has spread further than I thought.", she reasoned aloud. Perhaps the means by which she got such recognition was from the fact that she won the tournament and was named the successor to William Marshal. She couldn't know for sure.

But it made her want to keep an eye on things... Make sure that nothing critical slips out.
    "But you are correct, I am the Knight that came here to assess the situation.", she would then answer Betty's question more directly. With that out of the way, she would turn her attention back to Rumia in order to continue their conversation. "I see. You make it sound as if you don't entirely know the place you've been living in. Did you recently move in there or something?", she inquires. As far as she knew, none of the letters mentioned moving to a new place, but... Perhaps Rumia just didn't think it noteworthy to discuss?

Whatever the case was, the Knight was grateful to have a place to stay. Still, she couldn't help but be curious about Rumia's confusion about that apartment... It sounded odd, to say the least. Hmm.

Evidently, Motet had taken the joke a little too seriously. Vaneera couldn't help but chuckle in response to each of Motet's observations. Perhaps it was a good thing that she revealed that she was joking, and then properly explained what it was that she did... Otherwise, they might have been stuck on that little detail all day. Fortunately, Motet would sit back down and listen intently to the full explanation of Vaneera's particular choice of career, and then...

Well, her friend would immediately stand up, take hold of her hand, and begin leading the red-haired girl along under the notion of wanting to see the costume that she wore!
    "Whoa! I didn't think you would be that excited Motet!", she responds, but cooperates. Might as well get it out of the way, yeah? Plus there was an advantage to this relatively private part of the city. Not too many prying eyes that could see her changing into this costume. Motet would be the first person to learn of her alter ego.

Vaneera would enter her room.
    "Well, since you insist, I'll go ahead and show you!", she would then add with a smile. She opened her closet, and then began to make a few adjustments to her wardrobe... When all was said and done, Vaneera surprisingly enough didn't even look Human anymore; different clothes, a red hood, and a mask. Heck, even her eyes looked different! It was a very strange sight to behold, admittedly.

"Well Motet, here it is. You're the first person to learn that I am the Shadowrunner.", that mask even made her voice sound different... There was clearly a lot of technology that went into this disguise, all so that someone wouldn't be able to trace it back to her true identity.

The Android probably had the most out of left field reaction out of the group to Betty knowing so much. Because she would suddenly stand in front of Betty, looking eager. "Oh, oh! Do me! What do you know about me?!", she would ask... Not really getting that there were reasons why the others were known. Fortunately, Betty wouldn't have to be on the spot for very long, as Ayami's words would call her back. Zeni would soon return to her new friend in order to continue their conversation.

... Yeah. You could already tell that the two would get along. Zeni just seemed to have an energy that matched Ayami's.
    "Oh, a tour would be lovely! There's so much of the city I haven't seen yet! It's a lot to take in.", she would then give her answer. The Android would then listen intently to what Ayami had to say about fate. "I see... So it felt like we were supposed to meet? I guess we felt the same way then!", of course, it was that chance meeting of gazes that led the Android all the way here. Perhaps not quite what Ayami meant, but it was how Zeni could grasp the concept.

Mission accomplished? Shortly thereafter, Rumia would also join in on the fun, teasing Ayami about the situation at hand.
    "Oh! Having a protector and partner sounds lovely!", she replies, not quite getting the significance behind either of those things. Rumia would then list off several things they could do because of their 'fated encounter'.

"Wow! All of those things sound fun! Right, Ayami?!", she'd then ask excitedly. Clearly already looking forward to working down the list with her. She still had that same look of innocence on her face, too.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:47 pm