Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

A Mouse at a Bar...

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

A Mouse at a Bar... Empty A Mouse at a Bar...

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:37 am

A Mouse at a Bar
    Picture here

"What a long day... Maybe it just felt longer because I was trying to think of something important the entire time. I'm a Monk, you see. And I stay with Nazrin and Toramaru Shou. And I... Well, I fancy Shou. But I have no idea where to begin on telling her how I feel. I was desperate, I wanted to meet with Nazrin in order to ask her for help on this subject. She was usually at the bar at this time..."

I made my way to the bar. Taking a seat next to Nazrin. She looks over to me, moving her elbow onto the counter and then using her hand to support her head as she smiles.

Won't you buy a mouse a drink?

Nazrin asks in a relatively calm tone.

My options were pretty simple, I could buy her a drink or refuse the kind request.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

A Mouse at a Bar... Empty Re: A Mouse at a Bar...

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:42 am

BUY IT, BUY IT

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    A Mouse at a Bar... TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 am

I bought the drink for Nazrin. I wanted her to be in a good mood when I asked her.

Thank you, hehe. It feels right to get a girl drunk in a seedy place like this, doesn't it?

I flinched, she misunderstood my intentions, I immediately turned to explain but...

... Kidding, I'm kidding. Really though, impress me. I'll think about it. I'm hoping you make it good, hehe.

She was teasing me... I was tense now, not exactly the start I planned.

"I er... I wanted advice on how to approach Shou."

Walk up to her.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it."

Oh, don't get so irritated... Well, this is one of the few times I'm giving advice, so you should try to listen.

Nazrin stated with a sigh afterwards.

I just can't imagine a guy like you becoming a man by seducing a woman. Give up. She said while idly stirring her glass.

"What the hell? I'm dead serious here!"

Hm. You're set on my Master, aren't you? You really are an idiot. She replied.

"I think I asked the wrong person for advice..."

Haa... Alright. How about this? We can practice. Try hitting on me, first, okay?

"... Do what now?"

In your case, anything would count as experience, right? I doubt you know how to seduce a woman. Yeah, this'll be good for you. She said, nodding her head.

"Are you crazy?!"

I don't think this'll be a bad conversation. After all, the experience is just going to pile up.

"If you put it that way, I guess it's true... But I'm being told to just start hitting on you."

I think you should start by praising me. Talk about my appearance or my personality.

"I see, surely..."

I could just cooperate, I'm not sure how well it would work out... I could opt not to bother with this.

If I did go through with this, should I try to be nice, or try to be truthful in what I think about her?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:07 am

Cooperate.

...But be truthful. XD

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 am

I sat there and thought about what I should say. There's quite a bit about what I actually thought about her. But the purpose here was to hit on her...

You haven't found something nice to say about me yet? Of course that's going to hurt my feelings. Nazrin teased.

I put a lot of effort into finding the right things to say. I considered her habits and thought about her good points. There was too much to say about her, but when I think about it, most of it is that she's kind and gentle. I went over her features one by one, talking about the pretty face of the girl I see in my everyday life.

Do-... Do you really mean that? She asked, staring in wonder as I finished. It looked like her face was red.

"Well, for now, what I said about your face, how was that?"

It... It was horrible, absolutely horrible.

"That's harsh."

B-but I didn't think you ever looked at me that way. If you really think that, then why are you interested in... nevermind. Said Nazu, putting a hand to her forehead and shaking her head.

"Hey, is something wrong?"

Ah, I'm sorry. It looks like I've gotten a little drunk here. Can I lean on your shoulder for a little bit?

That was a little sudden of her to ask. But what was the harm in it?

I could also refuse the request.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:26 am

Accept the request like a mentlegen.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 am

I nodded, deciding to lend my shoulder to Nazrin, who looked sick.

"Your face is completely red. Are you okay?"

I'm sorry, let me stay here just a little longer... she said, leaning heavily on my shoulder and pressed up against me. She had a smile on her face.
    Original Here

We stayed like this for awhile. Nazrin sipping on her drink over time. Finally, she looks up at me.

I want to go lie down. I've drank a little more than intended.

"Oh, then we can go back to the Temple and-"

No, not there.

"... Well, I'll think of something, then.

Nazrin nods calmly, easing off of me as I stand up. I help her walk out of the Bar. I could just take her to the Inn, there wasn't many other public resting places.

I help her walk. Along the way, she was complaining about feeling sick. I purchased a room and helped her up to it.

I feel sick... Will you lie down with me?

Well, I did buy her that drink, I could lie down with her if it would comfort her...

She wasn't usually acting like this, so I could refuse, but what if she was really sick and needed me to stay in case she needs medical help?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:58 am

Refuse eet.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 am

"I'd rather not..."

Pleeeease? It really hurts...

"... Look, I'll sit here and hold your hand, okay?"

I sit down in the chair, holding her hand.

Nazrin eventually sighs.

You can't read the atmosphere at all... You were doing a good job until now, too.

"You were drunk, I didn't want to take advantage of you."

Alright, then consider my Master for a moment. She's not easy to budge. But when you do get to this moment, wouldn't you rather feel comfortable lying next to a woman?

I sighed. I cooperated for this long... I eventually go over and lie down next to Nazrin. She smiles.

Good... Now I do feel a little sick. Can you hold my chest and stroke it?

"I told you, with such a small body, it's easy to get drunk..."

I comply with her request. Maybe I was simply gullible. Maybe I liked her more than I thought... Several moments passed as I was led along by her words.

The way you've handled things isn't bad at all. She said to me while lying on her side, grinning and laughing.

"How did it come to this?"

Oh, come on. This is experience, too, you know.

Before I knew it, we were in this situation.

Hahaha, you touching me like this is putting me in the mood. Those are some dirty things you're doing with your hands.

"Despite someone working so hard to take care of you, you're using such a sweet voice, aren't you the one seducing me?"

Will I be your first partner? I wonder how that must feel? she said while grinning.

"Oh, hush. I'm surprised to hear you say things like that with that face. I'm sorry but, even though hugging me and calling my name normally turns me on, I can't get excited because you look like a child."

Nazu blushed and looked away, The alcohol is making me do things I shouldn't. Please forget that for me.

"Don't shy away like you were some pure innocent girl. It's not like you."

tsk, you're a rude guy, you know that? I really am... nevermind, that was a cute thing you did. How about you try and kiss me, you virgin?

I grumbled in response.

Well, if you're going to be like that... But you know, let's say you're sharing a bed with my master. Aren't you going to have problems with an attitude like that? She's hard to budge, you have to take the lead with her. Can you do that with the way you are now?

... An impossible conversation.

So here's my plan, why don't you spend the night with me now and then? I'll show you the basics. Nazu said while watching me carefully.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. *You?*"

Do you think you can handle my master the way you are now?

It did seem pretty hopeless... She managed to convince me into this the entire time. I have no experience on my own, and Nazrin would be a good teacher.

I still have the chance to refuse, I would be doing things on my own. That might make it more difficult.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 am

...Accept

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 am

She told me that and I knew it was hopeless. It would turn out exactly the way Nazrin said it would.

"I guess there's no other way. Please treat me well."

There we go. It's best to work together. she said with a satisfied nod.

"Hey, Nazrin. Is this really okay? I keep thinking it's a sinful thing to do."

Don't worry about it, it's nothing. It'll be our secret, not a big deal at all. she said, then suddenly burst out laughing. Even though I felt a little bewildered by her proposal...

Original Here

(The next chapter will take place in the view of Shou. I'll write it in a separate post.)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:47 am

He and Nazrin have gotten a lot closer lately. It used to be Nazrin would make fun of him, and he would come back with words just as vicious. It was much the same now as it was then, but every once in a while the two of them would share fevered glances, or sometimes they would both disappear. It was like there was a secret shared only by the two of them.

He was a young man who came to the temple to study. He paid attention to the sermons, was respectful to all (except Nazrin), and trained hard to endure the asceticism. I respect that kind of dedication, so I respected him even though he was a human. That respect grew into a comfortable feeling whenever he was around, without me even realizing it. By the time I did realize it, I was thinking only of him. Nazrin noticed my new feelings for him.

If you're going to go after him, you need to consider carefully whether those feelings are honest or not. You shouldn't assume that that cozy feeling will last forever. is the advice she gave me.
    But it was such foolishness. He is a human, and I am an acting Bishamonten. The answer is clear. I'm satisfied with the current relationship. For whatever reason, he is near me. Just that was enough. The way things are now is nothing. This separation can go on forever. That was my belief.

That night Nazrin crept away to go to his room. I thought this was strange, so I peeked into the room after her. She was sitting in his lap, and he was holding her close. I sobbed. It was impossible for that freeloader Nazrin to be doing what I saw, much less doing it with him. He and the freeloading Nazrin, behaving like carefree lovers... no. No! I don't want to see that. I felt like throwing up. It unfolded in front of me like a nightmare...

Why don't you take my clothes off today? Nazrin said.

He agreed and began to help her strip.
    I pulled back and left, unable to watch anymore. I hated it. I hated it, and despised it, and.. w-why did he... why with Nazrin? Stop it! This isn't possible... I hate it. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate, hate, hate, I hate!

Original Here

The next day, I tried to ask Nazu about that unbelievable scene.
    Without hesitating, she said,

It's just sex.

The way you two behave, I can't imagine you getting together for sex. Is he threatening you somehow?

Hearing this, she said, No, we both have feelings for each other. without batting an eyelash.

Why! Why would he, with you...
    You shouldn't assume that that cozy feeling will last forever.
    Nazrin's words from that time reappeared in my head. Was this why she told me those things...

You must end this relationship at once, Nazrin. For as long as you are at the temple, you must uphold your position. Do you understand that?
    She snickered when I said that.

If the monks on the outside can drink alcohol, then we can sleep together. It doesn't matter. she said, heedless of her situation.
    That's when I lost control and slapped her. She collapsed, silent and amazed.

Though my sinful behavior surprises me, you must still separate yourself from him at once! You know it's right. I said, trying to keep anger from my voice.

She glared at me and said, Master. Go ahead and say you're upset with me for taking him from you.

You-You're wrong. That's not true.

Her answer was cold.
    You don't know, of course. His face lost in pleasure. Having him lift your tail to reveal your bottom. When he loses his shame in the excitement, and turns into a sadistic beast. Pressing you to the ground against your will. At those times my most embarrassing and disgraceful behaviors are exposed to him. Those are the kinds of things that we do for each other, and that is why he has no place for you now! she said.

You whore! You've used your body to lead him astray! I shouted at her. She saw my anger and her eyes grew cold.

I was always waiting for you to tell him your feelings. But you never did anything. No matter how many chances you got... So, I... No. You're pretending. Give up this stupid show. Now, if you'll excuse me.

After that parting shot, she walked away. I was alone with my pitiful thoughts. I was miserable. Why would he pick Nazrin? Why... ?

Original Here

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Shou came to my room and said she saw my affair with Nazrin yesterday.

Please explain to me your relationship with Nazrin. she said, her face grim. The question was so sudden that I lost the words to answer.

"To put it simply, it's a physical relationship only."

Then let me ask a different question. What do you think of Nazrin?

What do I think of Nazrin? No matter how many times we make love, I can see something different in her face. She's cute. When we're alone, she seems so trusting, I think it's adorable. That's the truth. What she thinks of me... I don't know. Maybe I'm just a monk to her, or maybe I'm not. Whatever the case, I couldn't answer the question straight out.

Aren't you going to say anything? Shou said, letting out a sigh.

The wrong answer would get me expelled from the Temple. What should I do...?

Should I explain the truth, that my relationship with Nazrin is nothing but simple physical attraction?

Or that it started in such a fashion, but now I have developed feelings for her?

... Maybe the truth was that I cared for both of them, and never realized it. Maybe I want both of them... If this is the case, I need to do something before it gets too far out of hand.

(I probably won't be online when you read this, if such is the case, I will be online later. Keep checking back if you have to.)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Simply explain how it got to this point.

(Alright, I'll be checking now and then, so Im still here.)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 am

I just had to explain how it got to this point. If I got expelled, then nothing could be done. I need to be honest with Shou.

"Well... I asked Nazrin for advice on relationships. At first she was teasing me, and then it was only for learning the basics. And... I developed feelings for her."

I see... I want you to stop doing those things with Nazurin, forever. she said.

Maybe this was inevitable. The source of all this was my ambition for Shou, but now that I no longer had that desire, maybe it was best to let my relationship with Nazrin dissolve.

It's not that I'm forbidding you because it's unhealthy, she said, looking me in the eyes and building her resolve, It's that... I... love you.
    Time stopped the moment Shou said those words. Shou loves me?
    I've always loved you. But I couldn't say it. she said, embracing me.

I've always wanted to hold you like this, but it was impossible. Somehow I managed to be happy just with being by your side. she said, burying herself in my chest.

So, if I do with you the same things Nazrin did, can I move closer to you the way Nazrin has? she said, pressing herself harder against my body.
    I was taken by a soft feeling and a sweet scent.

I'm not going to hesitate anymore, I've made up my mind. she said, locking eyes with me again.

"Wait, this is too fast." I said.

Please don't say anything. Just let me have this. she said, putting a finger to my lips.
    Then she brought her face towards mine and...

... And this was really going too fast.

I had to choose either Nazrin or Shou.... Aagh, what if the choice was too hard? I could just stop her and tell her that I need to get some fresh air, think things through... That might not be a bad choice, given the circumstances.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:36 am

...WET YOURSELF AND RUN!!! (I couldn't resist XD)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:59 am

Original Here

Di-... Did I just wet myself? In all this excitement, I can't tell. I stopped Shou from advancing any further.

Ah!

"I... I'm sorry. But I need to go outside and get some fresh air, I really need to consider everything carefully."

Shou's face paled at first, but as I explained, she calmed down a little.

I... I understand...

I stood up and made my way out of the room, I closed the door behind me and turned to see Nazrin standing there.

... I complicated everything for you...

"It's not like that. It's not your fault. I just need to consider what I really feel."

Y-... Yeah...

"Just give me some time, okay?"

I said and then made my way out of the Temple. After what felt like an eternity of walking in this cramped Temple, I finally made it out.

The fresh, cool air helped relax me. I took a few deep breathes as I was processing everything that happened.

... They both care for me. That much was clear, I could try and diffuse the situation. But that might be extremely difficult.

If I needed help, now would be the time to get it. I'm out of the Temple, I can go anywhere and see anyone. The only question was... Who?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:11 am

Go see Byakuren. She knows EVERYTHING

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 am

Byakuren was a good choice. They say she's very forgiving, that's exactly what I'm going to need for this. She will be more inclined to help me if she doesn't just view me as a dirty cheater.

I immediately made my way to Byakuren's home. Luckily, she was right there to greet me as I arrived.

Oh. What brings you here?

"I... I think I've done something terrible."

Then we should speak in private, this way.

Byakuren begins to walk, I follow her to a room where no one else is present. She takes a seat, and I do the same.

Explain your troubles.

"It started when I asked Nazrin for advice on how I should approach Shou romantically... One thing led to another, and then Nazrin was showing me the basics. More time went on and I developed feelings for her...

Shou eventually learns of this, she confesses her feelings to me. And I don't know what to do, I care for both of them. I don't want to hurt either of them. What should I do?"

I see... It's certainly gotten quite out of hand... You're set on trying for both of them?

I stopped to consider that.

Before I was just thinking that it would be one, or the other. Realistically I couldn't have tried for both of them alone... But with Byakuren, I might be able to.

I need to consider my feelings very carefully. Do I want both of them, or just one of them?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 am

...Aw heck, go for both of them!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:14 am

".... I care for the both of them. If I can make it work, I would prefer not to hurt either of them and be with both of them."

This will be a very difficult dream to accomplish. It might not even happen, still knowing this, you would try?

"Of course. They mean a lot to me. And they both love me. I want to make them happy."

Very well, then let's return to the Temple.

Byakuren and I stand up, we make our way back to the Temple. We agreed on a "meeting room" for this. I opted to find Nazrin, while Byakuren would convince Shou.

Why do you want me to come to that specific room?

"Because I want to discuss something important with you."

Will Shou be there?

"... Yes, but that's because it concerns both of you. You two need to hear this."

Haa... Alright. I'll go...

"Thank you..."

Everyone was in the same room now. It was a tense atmosphere. But Byakuren was here, she could keep things from going too far.

I took a breath and...

"... Look, I care for the both of you. I don't want to hurt either of you. If you two love me, and you two are friends, then... What I will suggest may sound insane, but please hear me out. Why don't we all have a relationship?"

Nazrin seemed to be actually considering this for a moment.

Shou, on the other hand...

A-... Absurd! The very thought of that is sinful!

"How is it sinful? We all know about what is going to take place. It's not like we're hiding behind lies and secrets. If this works, we all get to be happy."

Shou finally falls silent. She was carefully considering this as well.

Well... I have to admit, I never thought it would go this way. I always thought it would be one of us, or the other. If my Master is okay with this...

The room fell silent, Shou seemed to be struggling with this.

I... I suppose we can try this...

I let out a relieved sigh.

"Thank the gods..."

Byakuren smiled.

If any of you need help, I will offer assistance. Do try to get along, hm?

Byakuren stands and leaves.

Nazrin looks to me. She nervously moves over, resting on my shoulder. Shou sees this, and then moves over and does the same with my other shoulder.

... Things went well for now. I hope it continues this way.

(This is the ending for now, I might continue this if you want me to. I just need to get more written up. xD)

Ending Picture (for now) (NSFW)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:30 am

(BEST END XD)

(But a continuation is fine)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm

(Trying to decide if I should continue with this specific story, or start a new one in the same style.

On one hand, this one wrapped up nicely. But a romantic story where you have to make some difficult decisions is a good bit of fun if done right.

On the other, it opens up more possibilities to go fresh. I know that some people would love the chance to make some choices with Reimu... xP)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 am

(Did you say Reimu?)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:03 am

(Yes, yes I did.

YOU WANT IT?! xD)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 am