Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out?

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? Empty So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out?

Post by CivilProtection Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 pm

I have seen her around school, At the mornings and at 4th period. She is a foreign exchange student, so she isnt fluent in english. She is chinese *Something unique about that, makes her more interesting* And, Well, She is VERY cute. Only one thing, I am paranoid *and insane*

One thing, She might have a boyfriend, either its the other exchange student, or back in China.

Another thing, she might not like me back. But if she approves, I dont really know how to socialize with her *Like, should we go out often, or only speak to her in forth period* I dont want to be too seperated, thats bad.

I dont know what else to say, but she is cute, haha! (And I do fall in love with Touhou. Hang in there, Touhou, I still love ya!)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? CpmariokartlicenseSo uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? Empty Re: So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out?

Post by Raymu Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Just try to make normal everyday conversation. Get to know her before you decide that you actually like her.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? Empty Re: So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out?

Post by CivilProtection Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm

My friend doesnt give me imput like that (FFD)

But, Really, I'd just be as the same person I am today. Should I directly ask her out? (Before its official, I guess thats how first dates go)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? CpmariokartlicenseSo uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? Uwhm8

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Well...Im not sure about being direct.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    So uhh, I like this girl, so how do I ask her out? TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:00 am

You can't try to rush things, all relationships are going to take time to develop. You might like her, but she probably doesn't know anything about you yet.

Try to build up a friendship first. When you're comfortable around her and she's comfortable around you, it might be a good time to ask.

But don't just walk up to her and ask her out straight away, I'm pretty sure that won't work.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:04 pm

One of my friends are going the "Dating" Way, where he basicly goes on dates with her till its "Official" Which, I want to do it that way.

But being friends till I actually ask her out is kinda strange. Although it'll be easier, She might apply me as a friend.

I like to be straight forward, thats me. Im going to enter the danger zone and ignore all embarrisement. If she denies, Im just gohng to go with it. If she accepts, well, My heart might warm up.

Besides, "Many fish in the sea"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 am

Now I forgot hers name, damn. Soon, I'll forget what she looks like.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:04 pm