Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

RP challenge I

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

RP challenge I Empty RP challenge I

Post by Raymu Tue 25 Feb - 2:01

RP CHALLENGE I
    The start of a series of challenges related to roleplaying.
    --------------
    This first series of challenges is based upon Character creation, and the limitless options one can make a character off of.
    -----------
    The challenge at hand? Creating a character around a trope. It can be a characterization trope, or a completely different trope altogether.
    Tropes can be browsed at http://www.tvtropes.org . The character you can make can be very complex with a massive bio, or a simple one with a rundown of abilities, appearance and personality.
    None of the RP challenges have an end time, these are simply for fun and inspiration. You can contribute to a challenge as many times as you want.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RP challenge I TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

RP challenge I Empty Re: RP challenge I

Post by Raymu Thu 27 Feb - 15:58

Etsuko Uetsuki (悦子 上月)
    Height: 4'7
    Weight: 104 pounds
    Hair color: Mint
    Eye color: Blue
    Clothes: A black and white school uniform, a bow and black shoes.
    Character Trope: Glacier Waif

RP challenge I Black-WhiteUniform5_zpsba7586e4

Etsuko is a far from regular girl living in a small town, she goes to High school much like others, however, she's very short for her age. ...And very strong, as well. She was teased only once by a six foot tall male student. He and everyone else stopped teasing after she knocked him out in a single punch, although thankfully no one fears her, and she is very nice unless provoked. Her two biological mothers, Michi and Tomomi Uetsuki had her through both natural birth and the aid of modern science, which gave her a very strong punch, and the ability to take a punch quite well. She is often quiet, reading yuri mangas, her favorite type. And she does well in school, getting A grades in plenty of classes, other than her less than average family, she still gets by just fine. Being loved by both of her Mothers. She enjoys playing on the girl's high school baseball team, playing very well on the team. She's not quite certain of her sexual preferences as she hasn't been awakened to them yet.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu 27 Feb - 16:18

Michi Uetsuki (道 上月)
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: [omitted] (RP challenge I 825290558)
    Hair color: Green
    Eye color: Brown
    Clothes: A black casual suit with a white apron and high heel shoes.
    Character Trope: Go-getter girl (With minor exceptions.)

RP challenge I Michi2_zps4160abe5

Michi Uetsuki, Mother of Etsuko and Wife of Tomomi, is a successful woman in their hometown, owner and manager of Tonywa, a small but popular grocery store, she's the member of the family who brings home the bread, so to speak, but despite her busy lifestyle, she always finds time for her family, putting them before her business. She often tries to get her Daughter in the business owning game, but doesn't force it. Her wife Tomomi is always supportive of her in every aspect, and Michi will often act motherly towards Tomomi, to which Tomomi never objects. She cheers Etsuko on when she plays baseball, she met Tomomi when she first moved into town, after Tomomi visited her newly opened store. It was love at first sight for Michi, towards an oblivious Tomomi, however they eventually dated, and then married, soon working with scientists to have a natural born child without the aid of a man. Of course they succeeded perfectly, to which Michi knew they would. No one in their town questions her family thanks in some part to the town not being too large. She's conscious of her weight despite not being fat at all, Tomomi insists that Michi is fine every time she worries of it. Also has a strong competition in a rival grocery store.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu 27 Feb - 16:24

Tomomi Uetsuki (友美 上月)
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 146 pounds
    Hair color: Blue
    Eye color: Blue
    Clothes: A traditional Shrine Maiden uniform with a blue skirt, also wears sandals and ankle length socks.
    Character Trope: The Ditz. Sweet and Innocent.

RP challenge I Tomomi_zps9861fb22

Tomomi Uetsuki is the loving wife of Michi Uetsuki and the loving Mother of Etsuko Uetsuki. She is a Shrine Maiden at the local Shrine, and Michi's lovable housewife. She is quite ditzy, as evidenced by her hair and general attitude, however it doesn't stop her from being devoted to her family and being kind to her peers. She's actually smart enough in basic things, it's just that she dropped out of school to focus on Shrine duties. She met Michi when she visited Tonywa during it's opening, she soon became aware of Michi's love for her, and after courtship, they wed. Tomomi was the one who gave birth to Etsuko, and is quite proud of that. She supports Michi in all her dreams and business ventures, and supports Etsuko in school. She does all the cooking and cleaning at home when not working at the Shrine. Blissfully unaware, she often smothers others with her breasts when she hugs them. She believes the word "Homosexual" means "Love of humans" to which she agrees she does. She always tells others that she loves Michi for who she is, and would love her regardless of who she is.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri 28 Feb - 5:12

Hakuno Kishinami
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 120 lbs
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Clothes: Medieval Styled Armor
    Character Tropes: Really Was Born Yesterday

RP challenge I Simple_Squire_by_Franckjp

Hakuno Kishinami was created by their ancestor as a last effort to maintain the Family Bloodline. Hakuno is of a race of Monsters, particularly of a powerful breed. Coming from the nobility, no less. However, during their creation several factors have sealed them into a Human Form. Primarily, they will be Human. Although Hakuno is capable of tapping into their powers with some sort of assistance. Usually by the effects of a Spell, or through intense emotional stress. Aside from this, Hakuno has entered the World largely unaware of it's workings and those who inhabited. Guided solely by the one who has created them in order to maintain the Kishinami Line.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri 28 Feb - 5:20

Lord Kishinami
    Height: ???
    Weight: ???
    Hair Color: ???
    Eye Color: ???
    Clothes: ???
    Character Tropes: Famous Ancestor

RP challenge I HakunoAncestor_zpse733138e

Lord Kishinami is an Ancient Monster Lord. Originally a famous line of Monsters, they have nearly died out. Not content to have their Family end in such a manner, Lord Kishinami has intervened by creating a new being to carry on their Legacy. Despite her death and current status as a Spirit. Lord Kishinami is still able to guide her heir as needed in the World. Naturally the protection and raising of Hakuno falls solely upon Lord Kishinami, a task she tirelessly strives for at any turn.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun 2 Mar - 7:44

Yuuko Matsushita
    Weight: 92.5 lbs
    Height: 5.05 ft
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Blue
    Clothes: School Uniform
    Character Tropes: Shameless Fanservice Girl

RP challenge I EtsukosFriend_zps0555218a

Yuuko Matsushita is a young girl attending the same school as Etsuko. She is obsessed with all things anime, manga, and games. While she thinks herself an Otaku and is proud of the fact, she does not exhibit the more dangerous traits that go with such a term. Yuuko is, to put it simply, quite open minded. Whether girls or boys, she is not bothered by such things. Despite her attraction to the two genders, she is also unafraid of proudly displaying her body. Or at the very least, unafraid to be in her underwear -- or even less, around others. She considers Etsuko her best friend.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun 2 Mar - 8:36

Shizuni who is a cute school girl, but she forgets to put on hers panties some days

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RP challenge I Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    RP challenge I CpmariokartlicenseRP challenge I Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue 4 Mar - 21:59

CivilProtection wrote:Shizuni who is a cute school girl, but she forgets to put on hers panties some days

Shizuki Fuyu
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 94 lbs
    Hair color: Black
    Eye color: Green
    Clothes: A pink and white school uniform with white shoes and red socks
    Character Trope: Innocent Fanservice Girl

RP challenge I Shizuka_zps2d338906

Shizuki Fuyu is a clumsy and innocent girl, yet despite this, she often gets good grades. She appreciates video games and has very few dreams in her sleep. She aspires to attend collage. She is a kind girl, but often shy around new people.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May - 14:45