Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Empty Re: Murder Drones: Disassembly Required

Post by Raymu Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 am

The sound of Chaos rather suddenly telling him to "Get a room" caused Ray to look back at him.

"Huh? What are you-"

He looked down and noticed just how intimately close V had gotten...Rather than saying anything else to draw more attention to himself, Ray grabbed V's waist with both of his hands and proceeded to hold onto her as if she was caught in a vice. He gripped her hips as if his life depended on it. And certainly stopping her from giving him...A certain issue all men face would be a life or death situation to him...The fact that Uzi was egging V on was something he definitely paid attention to. Ray would be finding a way to get back at Uzi sooner or later.

Later...

Ray was at least thankful Uzi knew what he was getting at. But...He was blushing pretty profusely behind his helmet when she asked those questions so bluntly.

"What?! No we don't! We're not freaking animals Uzi!"

Ray really felt like he was stepping around a minefield with J...Uzi made a "jerking off" hand gesture suggesting that Chaos was definitely giving J some lip service...Ray kinda just looked past J as she was complimenting herself.

"...snrgk-""

Ray brought a hand up to the visor of his helmet, trying to stop himself from laughing. He cleared his throat.

"A...Ahaha yes J! That's a good idea! I think N would be grateful to have you of all people grace her with your mercy!"

V was gesturing for an answer to if J was actually serious about all of this. The engineer couldn't really answer that without giving himself away...So he very subtly titled his head for a split second as if to say "I have no idea.". But before he could go any further into reading that notebook he had found, J snatched it out of his hands with a kind of precision he couldn't have ever possibly guarded against. Ray perked up in surprise as she slammed the notebook shut.

"Hey-!"

The engineer shrugged his shoulders as she asked if he had seen anything.

"I dunno! I mean I think it looked like a-Whoa whoa! Watch where you point that thing! I-..."

Ray was definitely surprised for a moment...Riiight up until V brought up how nobody was there to judge J... ... Except for her. And then as V's words rang in his head, he took a closer look at the gun J was brandishing...It had an orange cap on the tip of the barrel. The engineer's head drooped down as he fell into pure silence for a moment...Had J's threats really broken him up that badly? Maybe...

"Snnk-...Heheheh... dammit V..."

... No, it seems like V's brand of humor was having an effect on him. Ray laughed softly for a moment before letting out a calm sigh.

"Relax J. I've done some pretty embarrassing stuff too. I won't tell anyone."

With that distraction aside he pushed the two boxes closer to the ladder out of the ship.

"I'm guessing N would probably appreciate having some of this stuff back. It won't take up any space on the Roamer either. Though it's gonna take a bit for me to strip parts off of this pod so I had better get started before we burn through half the day. Oh uh...The rest of you might wanna get comfortable. Unless you think you can help me disassemble this pod."

Ray was pretty diligent in his work. He took out every intricate component inside the drop pod that didn't look damaged. It took a couple of hours to get done. It was quite a bit...But with the disassembly drones there they'd have no troubles bringing it back. Eventually Ray pulled one last power cell free from a compartment underneath the floor. He sat up, carefully inspecting his efforts.

"I think that's about all we're going to get out of this. I'm really kinda impressed that J.C. Jensen could fit all of that in a compact design like this...With all these parts getting the Stormborder's engine running again shouldn't be a problem at all!"

After a moment, the hatch in the top of the drone ship popped open, and the Engineer peeked out.

"Captain! We're getting the ship airborne for sure!"

Ray climbed out of the ship and slid down the side, landing with a thud on the soft snow below. He turned and looked up at the ship.

"Alright Uzi, finish grabbing what you need for those upgrades. I think we're almost ready to head out!"

If one were to pay closer attention they might notice a tone of excitement in Ray's voice...Seems like he was actually getting pretty excited over the prospect of fixing the ship. For the first time since they landed he was getting a feeling hope instilled in him.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Nothost
    Nothost
    Super Friend
    Super Friend
    Three years
    You've been a member for three whole years!

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Empty Re: Murder Drones: Disassembly Required

Post by Nothost Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 am

”Everyone in the roamer knows about it Chaos. We all knew what you and J were up to the moment Ray came back.”

Of course everyone had their suspicions before that. But Ray's reaction fully cemented what the two had been doing.

"What?! No we don't! We're not freaking animals Uzi!"

”Actually, you are animals. More civilized animals, but animals.”

Uzi frowned as something came to her. ”Not that I’ve seen other animals mind you. Kind of hard for anything to survive here.”

Uzi looked over at Chaos as he claimed he was up to nothing. She pointed at him.

”You were definitely doing something! Stop being sneaky for no reason!”

Uzi rubbed the back of her head, looking at Karasu. ”Yeah. I'm starting to realize that you guys aren't the norm.”

"Sure. Just keep it in mind, though."

Uzi looked away from Karasu as he said that. There was no way she wouldn't keep that on mind. She wanted nothing more than to bring her mom back, slap her a couple times, demand to know what was going on, and then hug her.

”Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.”

Doll frowned, reaching out and cupping Lizzy's cheek. ”YA ne pytayus' oprovergnut' vashi idei. Rano ili pozdno ya sproshu lyudey. Libo ya naydu zaplatku, libo nam pridetsya yeye razbudit.”

[“I'm not trying to shoot down your ideas. I will ask the humans sooner or later. Either I'll find the patch or we'll need to awaken her.”]

"Guess we're figuring it out together, then."

Doll smiled back at her girlfriend. Yes, she wasn't alone in this. She didn't have to put the burden all on her shoulders. Perhaps that was going to make all the difference.

"Fair enough. But we aren't waiting until the last possible second either, got it? If there's even a chance of this helping you... I'll take it. We'll just have to face whatever happens together."

Doll considered that, then reassuringly squeezed her hand.

”YA ne budu zhdat' do posledney minuty. YA izmenyu svoy podkhod, yesli dela poydut dostatochno plokho.”

[“I won't wait until the last minute. I'll change my approach if things get bad enough.”]

This was all new territory for the both of them. Doll especially didn't see ever having a girlfriend. Someone in her life that she loved. She gave her girlfriend a wry smile.

”Ochen' kholodno. Mne pridetsya tebya sogret.”

[“It's freezing. I’m going to have to warm you up.”]

When they got back into the ship, Doll made sure to keep Lizzy very close. She had to make sure her girlfriend was nice and warm atter all. And affection was a good way to generate heat.

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 JPY7FE2

Uzi saw that Ray was desperately trying to hold in his laughter. She was glad she was getting that kind of reaction out of him.

J was utterly embarrassed. Uzi had never seen her lost control like she did right now. She shouted back at the drone.

”THROWING THEM INTO A SHREDDER IS MESSED UP!”

The most she had planned on doing was blasting them to death. No tearing them Apart and sending their guts and blood everywhere. She would never do something like that.

Uzi took a few steps back, raising her hands as J brandished the assault rifle. ”Okay, okay! We'll forget about it! Just calm down before you damage everything in here.”

And then V completely embarrassed J again. Uzi let out a snort. It was all she could do hold in her laughter.

”Sorry J, I'm not forgetting about this one.”

Uzi stepped forward when Ray said he was going to work on dismantling the pod. ”I hate sitting on my butt all day. Let's take this baby apart together.”

Uzi wanted to get a good feel for the design of this ship anyway. After she did, Ray told ber to finish getting what she needed. She gave him a salute.

“Aye captain!”

Yes she knew the actual captain was Karasu. But it was another fun little thing to do. It didn't take long for Uzi to get what she needed and get back to the roamer. When she did, she saw Doll and Lizzy huddling together. She rolled her eyes.

”Ugh, you two need to seriously get a room. You two are practically tied at the hip.”

Doll gave Uzi an annoyed look. ”Mne ne nuzhna komnata, chtoby provodit' vremya s moyey devushkoy.”

[“I don't need to get a room to spend time with my girlfriend.”]

“Hmph! Whatever!”

Uzi sat down, crossing her arms and looking cross. She was totally not envious Of the fact that everyone around her was in a happy relationship. Who needed that kind of thing anyway?

Raymu likes this post

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:03 pm

Yet again, V hadn't expected Ray to grab onto her hips like that -- but she wasn't complaining. Hell, he was holding on for dear life right now... She kind of liked when he took charge like that. Albeit he was doing it for completely innocent reasons, it didn't stop her from enjoying the moment.

There was only one other thing that V commented on -- and that was Uzi's remark about them being animals.

"You know... I feel like there are Humans out there that have said something like "Actually, you are machines. More advanced machines, but machines.""
    She taps her index finger against her own chin.
    "And I feel like a lot of us would see something offensive in that."

... That was a rare moment of clarity from V.

(Starting to wrap up the scenes outside the ship now.)

Lizzy gives Doll an appreciative smile as she explains that she's not trying to shoot down her ideas.
    "I know. Just trying to figure out the best way to help you, is all."

Then Doll reassuringly squeezed Lizzy's hand, and agreed not to wait until the last minute on this. That was good for her to hear -- the blonde didn't want this to be something that they argued on. She could give Doll time and trust, but in turn Doll would also not wait too long on the option that she has available.

"Good... Then I think we've earned ourselves a little break from all the heavy talk."

She then remarks with a smirk. Especially since Doll was playing into the flirtation now. Once they were back on the Roamer, they immediately started snuggling with affection.

"Oh yes, I feel as though I might turn to ice if you let go."
    Lizzy replies coyly. They were both in on the joke, but they played along with it anyway.

J immediately points her gun at Uzi.

"Oh, oh! And your railgun which vaporizes the target and an entire chunk of their house behind them is SOOO much more humane?!"

J responds, and soon after Ray asks her to watch where she's pointing that gun. Soon enough however, V begins to diffuse the situation -- and the Engineer figures out that her "gun" is really just a glorified prop. The only one who could have possibly been hurt here was Uzi, but J wasn't going to do that with the Humans around anyway.

Hell, even if they weren't around. Ray and Chaos both seemed to like her. Still, she glances over when it seems that Ray was shaken up. For a brief moment, she feels a little bad... Then she realizes that he's laughing.

J groans, retracting the gun and turning it back into a normal hand.

"Ugh. Whatever."

Still... Her mood wasn't sour for long, as Chaos chimes in. Both with a compliment towards her, and a comment about respecting her privacy. Even if that was just out of being intimidated by the brandishing of her "firearm".

J takes a little bit of time to compose herself, and sighs.

"Well... Maybe later I'll show you, Chaos. Alone."

She did however tap that foot of hers impatiently on the ground as she stared at Ray -- and more specifically, Uzi.

"I'm aware that you probably can't forget this. But you don't say a word to anyone else!"

But at least with that addressed, they could focus on this ship. Ray was already keen on getting it disassembled for the useful parts; and he also let anyone know that if they thought they could help him do that, then they were welcome to. V immediately perks up.

"Well, we ARE Disassembly Drones. It's what we were made to do."

V was taking another chance to brag here. Although it was fairly shortlived as Ray soon clarified that the parts have to be intact, and in working condition.

"Oh... Yeah, fair enough."

V responds soon thereafter. While they probably weren't exactly equipped with the skills -- or at least V wasn't -- to actually disassemble the ship properly, they COULD help carry the heavier parts around and get them where they needed to be.

J, for her part, was actually pretty helpful here. And she didn't just stand around barking orders like one would imagine for a typical Corporate Manager. It seems she strives for excellence in order to truly EARN that Employee of the Month title.

Back on the Roamer, Uzi spots Doll and Lizzy, and promptly tells them to get a room. Doll already handed off an excellent rebuttal. But Lizzy spies another opportunity to have some fun here... After all, Uzi was so easy to read.

"You know. If you want a relationship, I could give you some tips."
    She remarks with a grin -- and without even waiting for a response, she adds;

"Like, that Chaos guy? He seems super into you. Of course, you'd have to give up that whole "Kill all Humans" plan of yours."

Lizzy was being a smug shit again...

Karasu, for his part in all of this, was also helping to take the ship's useful parts back and load them onto the Roamer. Or the bus, if it ended up being necessary. Either way, they were making good time, and Ray was confident that they could absolutely get the ship airborne now.

"Well alright then! We have our plan, and it will work. Now we just have to put it into action."

Finally... It felt like the tides were turning in their favor. They were going to turn this entire game of survival into an all-out war. And those things won't know what hit them...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Raymu likes this post

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:03 pm

"Im not telling you nothing Uzi! Besides you'd probably be horrified what I did so" I replied to Uzi, trying to cover up the fact I stashed a dead drone in the roamer.

"Well, cant wait to see what you drew J" I said to her, regarding hers drawing. "Im pretty sure they are not that bad, compared what I drew in the past" I remember as a kid I would draw some Sonic OC's and I'd much rather not bring them up much.

"Welp, time to actually explore that spire and collect some railgun parts" I said towards the crew and exited the ship. I made a thorough search of the place and managed to find some spare parts, even enough to make a second railgun. "Man if only Uzi was here I'd show off and climb that spire. Bet there is like a golden railgun up there or something."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 CpmariokartlicenseMurder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Raymu likes this post

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 pm

Ray gave an annoyed sigh as J promised Chaos she would show him more later, when they were alone together. A pair of digital eyes appeared on the visor on his helmet and promptly rolled. He crossed his arms and clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Engine_Angry_Emote

"Yeah yeah, just make sure to lock the door next time okay?"

He gave a calm nod when J demanded they don't let the knowledge of her particular hobbies leave this pod.

"Hey, you won't have any problems with me. I'm not a gossip. Besides I'm going to be way too busy to share that stuff around anyway."

Ray gave off a small laugh as V stepped forward and proudly announced that when it came to disassembly, that was what she and J were made for. Quite literally. The engineer shook his head.

"You're definitely good at that, but I'm gonna need these parts to come out in one piece."

V seemed a bit defeated after that clarification...Although he wasn't going to just let her feel embarrassed like that. He soon responded to her with some encouraging words.

"Relax, I should have clarified sooner. Besides, you two will still be a huge help in carrying all of this back to the Roamer."

Unsurprisingly, Uzi was just as enthusiastic about helping as the other two were - Maybe even more so than them. Ray gave her a small smile. Even if she couldn't see it from behind his helmet, the sentiment probably shined through. As they all finished their work stripping the parts from the Drone pod, Ray dusted off his hands and turned to Uzi with that same smile.

"Excellent work Vice Commander Uzi! I do believe we make an excellent team!"

With everything they needed procured from the corpse spire, Ray stopped in his tracks as Chaos mentioned something about how he'd love to show off for Uzi and climb the spire. The engineer shook his head.

"Don't be ridiculous. If there was a golden railgun up there, the Disassembly Drones would have already been using it. Besides, if you fall and get hurt we don't have the supplies to heal you. I'm sure J would be furious if I let you fall and break your leg."

Ray continued on towards the Roamer, although he stopped briefly as he considered something...He glanced up at the spire above, thinking to himself. "... I wonder if V would be impressed if I climbed it...?"

He quickly shook that thought free from his mind, realizing how absurd that sounded...And continued on towards the Roamer. Although he got there right as Uzi was expressing her annoyance over Doll and Lizzy's intimacy. For his part, Ray had approached from an angle where he couldn't see the two worker drones in the back seat, and he made his opinion on this very clear right away:

"I swear if you two are having sex back there I will SCREAM BLOOD."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Nothost
    Nothost
    Super Friend
    Super Friend
    Three years

Post by Nothost Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:10 pm

”Yeah, never go into detail about what you and J did.”

Uzi’s attention was turned to V when she commented on how offensive it could be. Her initial reaction was irritation.

”Bite…”

It took a moment for V’s words to fully register with Uzi. For once, she had a point. Uzi crossed her arms, looking away. ”Why do you guys always have to make things so complicated?”

Doll gave her girlfriend an appreciative smile. She was glad that Lizzy wasn’t taking it the wrong way.That smile turned into a little grin when Lizzy remarked about earning a little break. And when they back in the roamer, when it was just the two of them. Doll spoke up quietly to Lizzy.

”YA ne mogu etogo dopustit'. Mne prosto pridetsya ne otpuskat' tebya, poka my ne doberemsya do teplogo mesta.”

[“I can't let that happen. I'll just have to not let go of you until we get somewhere warm.”]

And hold onto her she did. She wasn’t going to trade these moments for anything.

”It totally is! You don’t have to hear humans go ”AGGGGH! NOOOOO! when I blast them with my railgun! Instant vaporization is better than fricking grinding them up into a pulp!”

That silly argument aside, things progressed rather smoothly. She smirked back over at Ray.

”And we synch pretty well with the rest of the team too.”

Of course things wouldn’t always go smoothly. Like Lizzy being annoying when she got back to the ship. She glared back at the blonde android.

”Bite me! I’m not a homewrecker! He’s with J.” Uzi huffed, turning away and crossing her arms. Meanwhile Doll looked over at Ray, rolling her eyes at the human

”My ne eksgibitsionisty, ty izvrashchenets.”

[“We're not exhibitionists you pervert.”]

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 2pq8T3s

Raymu likes this post

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 pm

J immediately turns to Ray after his comment.

"You could have knocked!"
    And then she glances over at Uzi as she joins in on it.
    "We had sex. I don't know why everyone is making such a big deal out of it. It's perfectly normal ever since the KCID Act by RT3."

She then smiles as she proceeds to explain more, totally unprompted by anyone;

"K.C.I.D! Kiss, Cuddle, Intimacy with Drones!"

And it didn't take Uzi very long to ask in exasperation...
    "Wait, that's a thing?!"

J then gives a calm nod.
    "Yeah. It's sort of a natural evolution of the SINEP Protocol, by the same division."

And of course, in the midst of all that conversation was V's insightful remark, and Uzi almost responding to it out of annoyance... Before reluctantly accepting the point in a huff. V just calmly shrugs and smirks.

"Because it's kind of fun."

THAT would definitely earn the full "BITE ME!" in response.

But speaking of silly arguments, one was still ongoing... As Uzi retorted that her railgun was totally much better.

"I'm pretty sure they're both still definitely dead, so it's of little comfort to the Human on the receiving end either way!"

Still... The only thing that could pull J's attention away from such a heated debate was Chaos, and his remark about wanting to see what she had drawn. Though the twin-tailed Disassembly Drone takes some time to compose herself, it's obvious that she's still a little shy about it.

"Right... It's not anything special, but I'm sure you can appreciate it anyway."

And beyond that... Ray and Chaos briefly talked about climbing the spire. Either to impress their respective Disassembly Drone, or to find some kind of Golden Railgun. Both J and V were close enough to overhear the conversation. J is the first to chime in.

"I would, in fact, be upset. I can't fly right now with the sun out."
    She remarks.

V speaks up soon afterwards.

"Yeah, I'd just fly you up high to see things, Ray. But... I don't think this cloak would stand up to that kind of strain."

And thus, back on the Roamer... Lizzy found herself quite content with Doll right now. Even as the others started coming back from their scavenging trip. Uzi responded in her usual hostile fashion, not that it bothered Lizzy in the slightest. She saw her opportunity to sow some chaos and poke fun at the loser in school at the same time.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't J and V both make that whole declaration about harems are okay? You wouldn't be wrecking any home."
    That was her method of retort.

Soon afterwards, Ray's voice interjects from just out of sight. The wheels start turning in her head, even as Doll tries to explain the situation away. Then a grin forms on Lizzy's face. A grin that said "I'ma do it."

She braces herself, and then...

"FASTER, DOLL~!"

She moaned in breathy passion.

Oh yes, this should get some VERY amusing reactions out of everyone.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Raymu likes this post

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:25 am

"I... umm..." I just stand there, letting J talk. If it wasnt for the helmet, everyone could see that my face is red in embarrassment. Then, J mentioned K.C.I.D. and the SINEP Protocol. "D...drones is sure is interesting, huh...!" I said, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Im pretty sure your drawings isnt that bad, J. In fact, my Sonic OC's just make me cringe and if I had them I'd show you them."

"Damn, I cant impress J either." I said to myself, looking up at the spire. "Wouldve been cool too... Looks like I got everything I can carry, so I guess its time to go back to the Roamer."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 CpmariokartlicenseMurder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Ray crossed his arms in annoyance, clicking his tongue at J as she insisted that he could have knocked before entering.

"It's the common room of our apartment! Why would I knock when I only left for an hour?!"

At J ever so bluntly stating what they did, the engineer pointed a finger, a slight stutter in his voice from embarrassment.

"Y-You did it in front of me! You even kept going while I was trying to excuse myself!! THAT part isn't normal!"

Ray grumbled, clearly not looking J in her eye visor.

"H-H-H-How would you feel if you walked in on V and she just...K-Kept doing embarrassing stuff?!"

If his embarrassment wasn't enough, at the mention of RT3, J earned a groan from the engineer.

"Yeah, some advice Uzi. Don't take anything from RT3 seriously. And don't read any of their protocols or policies backwards."

Still...He did eventually calm down as he worked with Uzi. And at her insistence that they synced well with the others, he gave her a nod.

"Together, We're all part of a well-oiled machine."

Ray fell completely silent as he looked at the three drones.

"... uh...No offense."

He shrugged when J concurred with his observations about Chaos getting hurt. Ray turned to the Scientist.

"Well, there ya go. I guess you'll have to impress her some other way."

He was a little surprised when V mentioned that she would normally have offered to take him up to the top. Was she able to read his mind...? No, definitely not. Ray shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. I think this spire probably wasn't made with humans in mind."

And of course, back at the Roamer...Doll responded to him in a language he couldn't understand. Prompting him to look at V for a second with a slight tilt to his head. If she offered a translation he'd just point at the Roamer in annoyance.

"Don't you 'eksgibitsionisty' me! Employee of the month over here already showed that some of you don't have any shame!"

The engineer huffed and took one step towards the vehicle, ready to enter...Riiight up until Lizzy started moaning.

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 Annoyed_Engine

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Snow fell off of the nearby rooftops as the engineer's "blood scream" echoed down the empty streets of Copper-9, reaching even as far as the library that Cloris had gone to.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Nothost
    Nothost
    Super Friend
    Super Friend
    Three years

Post by Nothost Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:57 am

When Ray told Uzi not to read the policies backwards, she of course did the opposite. KCIP and SINEP displayed on her visor. Then both words were reversed. Uzi then looked over at J skeptically.

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 M7ASp8o

”I've got so many questions about how your company runs things. And I want you to answer none of them.”

JC Jenson sure had weird priorities. At least in Uzi’s mind. She reached out and fistbumped Ray when they said they were a well oiled machine.

”Frick yeah!”

When V told her that she was having fun, there was only one response that seemed appropriate.

”BITE ME!”

Yep, that was inevitable.

Uzi huffed at Lizzy. ”Oh yeah? Well your face is a wreck!”

She turned around, Lizzy's words reverberating in her head. She wasn't wrong. But she didn't want to settle for being part of a harem. Besides, her feelings were hard to come to terms with right now.

Doll frowned at Ray, tilting her head slightly. ”Ty tol'ko chto posmeyalsya nad moim yazykom?”

[“Did you just make fun of my language?”]

Uzi looked over at Lizzie in shock. That grin had told her she was up to something, but she wasn't expecting that. Then Ray yelled out loudly. Doll took one look at him, then burst out laughing.

Murder Drones: Disassembly Required - Page 17 EL18gLu

Raymu likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:11 am