Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Spring has sprung! [Day 1: Hazel]

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Spring has sprung! [Day 1: Hazel] Empty Spring has sprung! [Day 1: Hazel]

Post by Amord Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:08 pm

Lamia

”My spirit? HA! You think so?”

Hazel’s spirit was burning bright, Watts had managed to put her down, but she would not stay down. The woman refused to ever let her spirit break. You could not break the wind, you could not stifle the call for freedom. Facing Watts this was why he'd only see a grin on her face, a serious grin, but a grin nonetheless.

”I don’t care what you are, Thought you were smart with your tech savy but no, to think it’s so easy to beat a maiden… no, to beat I, the fairest, most vicious and greatest amongst mine people?! You are nothing short of a foolish fool! I’m going to take back MY relic and send you all crawling back to whoever sent you to my yellow brick road!”

That said she couldn't deny that the man was a clever one, at least in combat. His tech, at least, spoke of his talents, she’d probably nab him if he wasn’t miles away from her type, wouldn't fit into wonderland at all! She had her Cat, her Rabbit, her Wolf and her Straghtman! NO room for a grouchy old guy keen on stealing her things. Time to send him through a tornado to another world! She even had an audience in the form of her little visitor.

That grim would be trouble, but she’d just have to smash it until it didn't get up this time! …or that's what she thought. It seemed her little visitor had other plans, as the Grim attempted  to attack in tandem with Watts, It found a volley of arrows barring its way, arrows that caused it to burn as it hissed. It could absorb magic… but magic this wasn’t. As such it couldn't stop the burn it felt. Cinder grinned, behind her veil, voice still muffled.

”Two against one isn’t very gentlemanly you know, old man”

She then turned to the maiden, shaking her hooded head.

”No running, fine, but I’ll handle the Grimm, you can take your toy back from poindexter there”

Feigning ignorance of the object and the Grimm they both wanted made it less likely for her to be sussed out. She could do without the relics right now, having it would only mean having to turn it over to Salem to keep her cover anyway. Ensuring it stayed out of her hands was enough. Hazel herself blinked, but then gave a wide grin, shrugging her shoulders as she prepared to counter Watts attack.

”Whatever, makes no diff to me! I already smashed its head in once anyway, take the sloppy seconds please!”

Cinder somehow got the feeling that… she wouldn't’ be able to get a debt out of this woman for helping her. Whatever, it was enough that things didn’t fall apart this early.

Besides, no way was she letting WATTS nab the Relic!
    Cinder engaged the beast, keeping it at a distance with her arrows, but ensuring it couldn't get close to Hazel and Watt’s own fight, gradually she began guiding it away so she could finish the thing herself without worry.

She knew it could smell her magic to, and she’d use that as the bait to rope it in.

Meanwhile Hazel’s focus was now on the attacks heading her way, this man was no slouch.. But Hazel was far from one herself, he’d soon regret crossing elements with her! Hazel could respect confidence, but he would soon find his misplaced!

Side note? Completely silent attacks were lameeeee!

Perhaps Watts expected her to fire at his appentigies but no, that was not what was about to happen.  No, what was about to follow would feel like something out of a video game, or perhaps more accurately THAT part in an anime. HAZEL, WAS GOING TO, CHARGE.

And yes she did! Watts would see the Mad Hatter cartwheeling….  W…was she cartwheeling into his fire dust hand? …was she also a fire whee?!

”BEHOLD THE PERFROMACE OF WITCHAZEL~ SERIOUS HAZEL, TO KICK YOUR ASS”

This happened for each of those five robotic hands, make no mistake, the clashes were powerful things, taking effort on both sides… but Hazel’s way of making her clash? Was thoroughly chaotic indeed. She countered each of those arms with the element that attacked her but… the thing was… well… elemental trick counters… elemental juggle pin attack!  Windy ballerina spin KICK! A shocking….knife through the board trick… with the hand as the board! And lastly…. An icy butt pump, oh wow she really got into it to, bounced and all! Admittedly she got that one from a religious bundle of joy she had come across, if she was being honest theres packed more of a punch,  well thats what happened when you had a naturally plump….

Hazel, important fight, main story, GO!

She cupped her hands together staring watts down now.

”Give up yet? Im gonna blast you away if you don’t give me my relic you know!”

She then thrust her hands out in a motion that would defently not get a lawsuit from a certain other show/fandom, nope, sending a hurling big blast of wind Watts way! As a bonus.. She’d pay back the split attack he gave her, with the big ball splitting into smaller blasts half way through!

r=blue]”Of course they're useless to you, there your bane. Even if you could use them all they would do is burn from the inside out like a piece of meat! You are a sad thing, ever unable to reach your full potential, your wires are like, totes crossed”[/color]

The pinkette twin giggled, even through her tails as she rocked back and forth.

”You calling us hot wolfy? trust us, we know, but we're not interested in your lot sorry~! Underdogs are cute,but that attitude is trasssh! acting like its karma judging us.. And not like, your dumb little world views~! News, girl, You're as much a sinner as the rest of us! Nothing but a murderous little fiend hiding behind your little semblance. I wonder if your own Semblance would accept you or if it would like, swipe left!”

The false efigie of justice managed to avoid the blue twins attack, though it cost her her the weapon she wielded in the process. The feral child, eww picked up that trashed blade none the less, even letting it sully her without worry. The cringe, the edge, Elisi was disgusted, did this girl not know how to keep up with the trends? Gross, gross, it almost made her not want to absorb her, no way something like that tasted good.

Elisha had another worry, as she was the target of of Justice’s counter attack, taking advantage of the lull between moves, as trash as she was she was at least good at that. The thing was, this lull meant she was able to take aim at her heart. There was no way for her to avoid this physically…

But Elisha was an experienced Arcana, and she possessed skills she was sure Justice was unaware they possessed, Noob that she as.

”Low key? Big mistake”

Elisha focused her energy, her sister did the same.  It took a split second, but the force of her magic would be able to be felt as it’s own force, old… powerful, though ones experience might determine how that felt. They were not on the level of a maiden… but they yet had there own tricks.. and even with her experience and speed she barely made it, causing fire to rain up like a geyser to counter the blade, yet still scratching  her chest, and drawing blood from how close it had been, the blade left it's own wound, but one of less concern to an Arcania. Elisha grinned. Why? Well, she wasn’t the only one up to something.

Justice would find an incredibly cold feeling now rising up her feet, yes Elisi had made her move as well, focusing her magic directly into the ground so that it would slowly rise up Justice’s leg, it was a firm ice, reinforced as it was by her magic. If Justice didn’t notice in time, or get away, she might find herself in a very bad pickle!

Elisha continued her use of magic, now using it to heat the blade of her ax, she intended to make this girl hurt REAL bad now, Her weapon was now sharp and red hot, and whether she had avoided entrapment or not  or not Elisha was now bringing that red hot blade to bear on Justice, if she was stuck it would be a simple stroke, but if she had escaped she would of course be trying to now strike at her with a flurry of slashes, of course slowed as she was by the effects of justice semblance that didn’t stop the threat  of the attack, another thing to worry was that, until focused on herself Elisi would also keep trying to entrapment Justice in the same manner if she stayed in one spot for more than. Arcania were durable, that was for sure! But Elisha was certain she could burn right through her!

Curious though, Elisha’s first few strokes were a bit more sluggish, paused for a moment before she got fully into it.. Odd even for being under that semblence. Justice had no way of knowing, by the blue haired girl had seen a flash in her mind for a moment, a vision of a man that made her pause, ever briefly before crying out in rage and continuing her rapid attack upon Justice, whether she had been attacked or not!

It was much like how Justice had described them, made pretty in execution, but ugly... yet deadly in it's dance against her.

Ray

Watts gritted his teeth in annoyance. Despite everything this maiden was still acting so cocky?! Just what was her problem anyway? And that girl with her...Her voice sounded so familiar...It was far too muffled to make out any specific details...But the way it struck the grimm with such power! Bah! Nevermind that, he needed to escape while they weren't both teaming up on him!

"Are you quite done talking?! Honestly for all your talk you can't even hold your own against technology! And you! I don't know who you are, but how dare you interrupt our fight! This is between myself and the Spring Maiden! The relic...Let go of it!"

The maiden was...Matching the elements of his weapons?! But that should have been impossible! She only had the element of wind! She countered every single robotic arm that was sent her way, one after the other, each impact was a small explosion of the element that was being matched, it was...Dealing damage to the mechanical tendrils that lashed out at her. He watched as she prepared a big attack...But he wasn't going to let her! Each of his robo-arms launched themselves right at her!

"Never! This relic belongs to us now!"

But his counter attack was too late. Hazel launched the blast of wind before the solid steel tendrils could close the distance, and all he could do in response was try to block the attack by moving them into a defensive position. But slowly he was losing his footing as he slid back, gritting his teeth in a rage...When it split into smaller attacks was when his fate was sealed! They began to tear apart the tendrils one by one, smashing them into submission before he could even react! The one that had held the relic was the last to go, sending Hazel's relic flying when it was smashed in half! And with one last ball of wind left...it struck Watts directly in the chest, blowing him away!

""CURSE YOU SPRING MAIDENNNNNNNNN...!"

Nothost

Shortly after Watts got sent flying, the sound of slow clapping reverberated in the air.

"You  two sent that guy flying!  I'm pretty sure he's a villain, but I sure hope he survives that landing!"

From the edge of the small town a figure walked forward, clapping her hands together. She gave two women a smile.

Spring has sprung! [Day 1: Hazel] 20221110_143215

"The wondrous witch-hazel was it? You and your partner here should go save that girl fighting on the outskirts. I'm not that good when it comes to combat, but I can make sure the villagers get somewhere safe. I'm a hunter that specializes in relief efforts. They'll be safe with me."

She flashed the two other women a grin.

Justice felt the blade start to pierced the twins heart. Even in the face of the magic she felt, she tried to twist in what was essentially the knife into her heart. Even as she felt the cold creeping up her legs, she kept trying to push her arm through the fire and stab the arcana's heart. She snarled as the flames licked her arm. She only pulled back with a snarl of pain when the flames had melted her blade.

It was that fire that also saved her. That magical ice would have kept her in place had she not stayed so close to the flames. Even though she mabaged to jump back and break the ice arljnd her legs, she collapsed onto her hands and knees. She just barely managed to roll aside of the first axe strike. But her movements were now sluggish.

Her reactions were as sluggish as the twins had become. All she could do was dodge: she didn't have any weapon to counterattack with. Justice let out a snarl as one ax blow whizzed by her ear. The flames licked against her cheek and left a slight burn mark. It didn't look like Justice would last for much longer at this rate.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:12 pm