Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Character Themes:

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Character Themes: Empty Character Themes:

Post by Amord Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 am

I can't remember if I posted something like this before or not, but here goes: Take any character that you have made, and then give them a song that you think fits them.

I'll start off with one of the first characters that set off the entire friendship on Fantasy Dreamers and eventually led to here: The Old One!

Now, the theme I have in mind actually assumes quite a lot about a specific setting. Mainly that the Old One was sealed away, probably by Reimu. And is now trying to convince Flandre to free him.

The song I have chosen for this?
    Cry Little Sister, you may just recognize it from the movie "The Lost Boys". If not, it's a good song, and I'm glad I could introduce you to it.

So yeah, that's pretty much all there is to this, just take any character you've ever made and a song you like and think would fit them and voila, you have a post for here!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Character Themes: Empty Re: Character Themes:

Post by CivilProtection Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:45 pm

My Character, Nedus Grandula, Lord of the Phantoms, One who was sealed away *Lol, possibly Reimu too. After all, she is the Heroine in Touhou* within the SDM, Might have the theme of Boss 2, from Terraria. I think it passes, but I want a more darker song than that. But Boss 2 fits more with the Phantom Realm. The Jungle theme fits Blood Flow *A river in the Phantom Realm* Or maybe Aki Grandula. After all, she is the goddest of poison, and the jungle theme fits that.

Another character, Segma, a creation made by Nedus, has the theme of Boss 3, from Terraria. It sounds very strong, like Segma himself.

Boss 1 fits anyother creature, like CaviLovi, Scandreila/Scrandail, and Scandvendgre.

One Eye is obviously western, so he gets a nice western song. But I dont really listen to western music... sooo...

Any way, here is the soundtrack of Terraria. You can buy it, and listen it to free. I'd buy it. http://re-logic.bandcamp.com/

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Character Themes: Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Character Themes: CpmariokartlicenseCharacter Themes: Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 pm