Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Stories in Gensokyo

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Stories in Gensokyo Empty Stories in Gensokyo

Post by Raymu Wed May 22, 2013 4:39 am

Start with whole explination on Gensokyo, the main character (Me) and possibly the plot?
    Morning in my bed room. "Haaah...Morning already? (I wonder if breakfast is ready?)" cue Okami entering the room and pestering me about waking up "Okami: Wake up, big bro, it's morniiiing!" "I can see that." (Mental/narration note from myself) "And that's my little sister, Okami. She can be annoying sometimes, but she's a really sweet sister." "Okami: C'mon get uuup~! Mom wants us to come down to the kitchen for breakfast!" "Okay, okay, Im up." From here I prepare for the morning and head down to breakfast, from which the scene changes. "Alice: Good morning, Dear!" (Narration type speak again) "And that's my wonderful Mother, Alice. She takes really good care of Okami and I." (Back to normal speak) "Good morning, Mother!" "Alice: I hope you like pancakes!" "Yes Mother, that sounds excellent." Here, is the first decision making moment. Option 1: "Ah, Im running late to meet at Reimu's place!" Option 2: "I was supposed to meet at Reimu's place, but Im sure it can wait until after breakfast." After breakfast (Pending on which option is chosen) I head out the door after giving Mother a kiss and a hug. (Or with option 1) I run out the door, almost forgetting to give Mother a hug and a kiss. As I step outside, I meet up with Marisa, (Narrator type talk) "Ah, it's Marisa Kirisame, we've been friends for a really long time, she's usually pulling me along into trouble, but...Im way too nice to refuse." (Back to normal talk) "Marisa: Yo, Alex! Morning, ze!" "Ah, hi Marisa. I guess we should meet up with Reimu?" (Option 1 response) "Marisa: Right! We should be able to make it before we're too late!" (Option 2) "Marisa: We'd better hurry then! Reimu's gonna be furious that we're late!" (And that's all I have right now. Maybe you can continue it? Stories in Gensokyo 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Stories in Gensokyo TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Stories in Gensokyo Empty Re: Stories in Gensokyo

Post by Amord Wed May 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Up to Alice's Introduction in the Visual Novel. About... 50% of the story written up thus far is completed. Unknown total of Chapter 1 completed.

Got a request for a Visual Novel where Alice is the focus. Considering it, but going to take it a step at a time. Get one finished first, then work on the other.

Going well. Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 am

Everything written thus far is now in the Novel! At least in terms of dialogue. This includes the choices, both of which lead to the Hakurei Shrine, with minor variations on the story and how it plays out.

Got specific event pictures in place, also placeholder portraits. Characters need to change expression when talking as per the "tone" of their dialogue. Looks a bit flat right now.

Story thus far: 100% Completed

Character Graphics: 50% Completed, placeholders, and I have all the portraits on hand. I need to get them all prepped for use in the Visual Novel, and then in place. Okami is lacking a portrait set, but we can likely make due. She's a relatively minor character and specific events can make up for her lack of portraits.

Specific Events: 100% Completed. There's only a couple and they mostly involve Marisa. Okami would have gotten one but she's just cropped into a "special portrait" for the scene in question.

Music 0% Completed. Have ideas of what I want to use, need songs for it. That can come after all the groundwork is laid down.

Chapter 1 Completion: Unknown Percentage. Don't know how Chapter 1 should end yet.

Uu~! Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu May 23, 2013 5:00 am

Excellent percentage! ☯

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 am

Everything thus far completed!

What still needs to be done:

Titlescreen

Music

Then preview is ready!

Also, I think I found out how to do "wrong choices" in the story. Basically it plays out just long enough to let you know that it was a wrong end to the story and then...

You wake up in your room. "... Eh? A Dream?". Then it resumes from the beginning of the chapter you're on. Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu May 23, 2013 6:24 am

That is a clever idea. ...Which means wrong choices could occasionally be wacky. Stories in Gensokyo 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu May 23, 2013 6:28 am

Pretty much all of the wrong choices will be wacky.

I'll say right now. There's not going to be any "truly dark" end. Absolutely no Dead Ends, either. Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

Titlescreen: COMPLETE

Name: Work in Progress. Settled on one for now. It's just a preview until we get the full thing finished anyway.

Music: Needs to be added! We have a bunch of good songs, though!

Here are the scenes that have Music and/or need Music:

Titlescreen - Sky of Scarlet Perception

Alex's Room - Peaceful Days (Chrono Trigger: Resurrection)

Alice's House - Needs a song? Variation on Alice's Theme, but a calm, welcoming feel is most welcomed.

Marisa's Meeting + Flying Event - Love-colored Magic

On Top of Marisa Event - Swing a Fish to Drive Away Flies

Hakurei Shrine - Echoed Bonds (Maiden's Cappricio Remix)

Special Bonus Scene - Already Decided.

Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu May 23, 2013 11:01 am

Previews!

They are finished!

Click this if you want to enjoy Alice's Breakfast

Click this if you don't have time and need to meet Reimu NOW!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu May 23, 2013 12:15 pm

So after the three of us enter Reimu's shrine, she makes up some warm green tea, now here Alex gets multiple discussion choices which don't create different paths. So after that discussion, Reimu brings up a new incident about mysterious gaps appearing all over Gensokyo, gaps similar to Yukari's so after the tea, we all head outside, flying to the forest, we search for hours when finally Reimu mentions how she believes Yukari isn't far, however Marisa is bored and asks Alex if he wants to get high off of mushrooms, answering "Yes" prompts a disgusted response from Reimu and a bad end (Which I'll let you write). Answering "A-absolutely not!!" Prompts Marisa to get high on her own, and Reimu compliments Alex's responsibility. So the three head deeper into the forest (Marisa now sky high... Stories in Gensokyo 825290558) then suddenly! Yukari appears! After a brief encounter, Yukari tells them how she's innocent, and that she's been investigating herself, so all four decide to head to Yukari's home, where she explains more over some tea. She explains how her entire family has the same powers as her, which prompts surprise from the others. She then mentions that one of them may be mischievous enough to cause trouble in Gensokyo. So as the sun begins to set, the three decide to head back to Reimu's shrine. Here I have the choice to confess to her, or tell her it's getting late and I should head home. Confessing cues a heartwarming scene, which when I get home has Alice angry and worried over me being out after dark. However, the
    Heading home choice has me bonding with my family. So after either choice, Im back in my room, drifting to sleep after my thoughts on the day... I wake up to another bright and shiny morning, Okami makes a random comment based on which route I took at the end if yesterday, so I head down stairs and have a nice breakfast (This time without a split path because Im not running late.) So After breakfast (And a discussion about what I did yesterday with my family) I exit, flying off to the Shrine. Marisa is already there at the porch, she mentions that Reimu and Yukari are inside, waiting for me. (Cue scene.) so once I enter they both say hello, and then I take a seat with them, Marisa enters soon after, then After a discussion of plans, Yukari and Reimu both agree that I should come along to solve this incident. Which surprises me quite a lot, but in a good way. So then we head to the Human village, cue encounter and brief scuffle with Amord where I battle him to protect Reimu! And then Keine shows up and gets mad at Yukari because she "Made an entire building dissapear" even though it clearly wasn't Yukari. So all six of us head to the spot of the missong building, and certainly enough, there's a gap in it's place. So Yukari mentions that she needs time to study it, so that everyome else should just return home or to their work until she needs help. With that, Reimu Marisa and I all go back to the Shrine, we all have a nice discussion, then Reimu and I end up by ourselves on the front porch. (If I already confessed, she will mention how happy she is that we're together. If I didn't confess, I talk myself into confessing to her then and there.) so...The sun begins to set, and I go home, saying good bye to Reimu and Marisa. I then entire my home where I have dinner with my family, and a nice talk (Where I mention my involvement in an incident, despite Alice's objections. Stories in Gensokyo 825290558) And after all that, I head to bed, drifting off to sleep as I recall today's events.... End of chapter

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri May 24, 2013 1:05 am

More music:

https://youtu.be/rhxH5E3bwr4

https://youtu.be/fOJ10tjinmc

https://youtu.be/4ntUyy2-JMY

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Not really an idea for Raymu's Visual Novel, but I wanted to document this. It's actually something that happened to me just now.

Amord
    I had just entered the Kitchen, dropping off the plate I used for the meal I had.

Mom
    She picks up a wishbone from a Turkey. She set it aside so that it could dry out. She takes one end, and then holds it towards me.

Mom
    "Okay, make a wish and then grab hold. Then pull."

Amord
    I give a small nod, taking hold of the other end of the wishbone. I think it over for a moment... 'Meet Remilia'.

Amord
    I let my Mom know that I was ready, and then we pulled at the same time. Snap! I got the longer end.

Mom
    "Your wish will come true. That's what you do with a wishbone from the Turkey. Set it aside so that it will dry out and then you can snap it like that."

Amord
    "Huh. Interesting."

Mom
    "That's what they say, anyway."

Amord
    I wake up in the middle of the night.

Amord
    "What a weird dream to have..."

Amord
    I then look around, noticing the room was much larger than my bedroom.

Remilia
    "Can't sleep?"

And that's all I have worked up for now. I know it's a ways off, but I wanted to save it. Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 am

You woke up next to Remilia? Stories in Gensokyo 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun May 26, 2013 2:07 pm

I think Remilia might have had a different reaction. But we could possibly go with that. Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon May 27, 2013 3:38 pm

That's fine!

I had a few ideas to add for my VN.

Miko introduced in chapter 2.

At some point later in the story, you're given the choice to address Reimu as normal OR as "My little cherry blossom". it only changes the next bit of dialogue. Stories in Gensokyo 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Kuro introduced in chapter 4. (Shadowy mass form)

And...A love scene between Reimu and Alex at some point. It goes sort of like this.... Reimu and Alex are sitting on the front porch of the Hakurei Shrine, then Reimu turns to him, she asks "When did you first get these feelings for me?" Although, probably in a more sensitive wording. And Alex responds "Well....It was five years ago that I came to the Shrine to play, I saw you there under some trees, singing, you were....So beautiful, it hit me all at once, your looks, your personality, your singing....I guess I never realized it before." They both blush, gently holding hands. Here, Reimu would possibly respond with when she first developed feelings for him, which...I'll leave that to you. So, with such a peaceful day, they share their first kiss...Very slowly and very shyly.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:47 am

Idea for when Alex meets Sakuya:

Choice when meeting her:
    Say bluntly "I think you're sexy".

Sakuya reacts a little surprised, and then takes hold of my hand. She begins to lead me through the halls.

"W-... Wait a minute, Sakuya!"

I react, flustered and worried about just how mad she is.

However, she gives me little time to think, she opens the door and then throws me onto the bed!

"I-... I'm sorry, Sakuya!"

I managed to yell out, just as Sakuya was pulling off some of her clothes and sat on top of me.

... Wait, what?

And that was the idea I had. Stories in Gensokyo 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:02 am

Idea for Alex and Youmu:

This crazy girl... She keeps following me and going on about how I'm her Beloved, I should tell her...

[I want to be with her!]

"I want to be with you!"

I shouted rather suddenly at Youmu. I'm a bit at a loss as to why I chose those words.

Youmu on the other hand immediately hugs me and kisses me. She spares little time in taking me back to her room, too.

"S-... Slow down, Youmu!", I hoped that she'd listen.

"But we have so much to do, Beloved!", was her reply.

And she immediately sets me down on her bed, moving on top of me.

What did I just get myself into? At least she's happy...

Another one:
    "Beloved!", shouted a familiar voice that sounded like it was getting closer to me.

[Dodge!]

[Say what?]

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:47 am