Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War Empty Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War

Post by Amord Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:17 am

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War Kingdom_Hearts_03_KHBBS

"For as long as anyone can remember. Kingdom Hearts has existed. It's light shining down upon Mankind. And there are those that desire that light, and it's power. Whether it is for the purposes of Light, or the purposes of Dark... Or merely to preserve balance. But it was always beyond the reach of Mankind... Due to one simple fact.

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War %CE%A7-blade_%28Complete%29_KHBBS

The χ-blade. The counterpart to Kingdom Hearts, which kept the light out of reach of Mankind. For the longest of time, it seemed unreachable. But people began to desire the light. For a myriad of purposes out of several, inherently different groups. This greed sowed Darkness upon Mankind. A war is brewing...

And so those who wish for control of the χ-blade, Kingdom Hearts, or otherwise have no interest in such things... Began to create blades which resembled the χ-blade. The World and it's inhabitants will experience the Keyblade War. Chaos firmly takes grip, the Heartless run rampant, and Mankind is growing ever discontent with itself.

But what about you? Where do you stand? What is your path?

Music

I felt like I was... Not falling, but drifting down. It was strange. I couldn't see anything around me... Or rather. I wasn't really in a position TO look. It felt like I was asleep. Or at the very least in the process of waking up. Everything was slowly processing in my mind.

I brace myself, though I'm not sure why. I can't see anything below me. But as my senses start to kick in... I land on my feet on a strange platform. I begin to glance around. It's just one big circular platform. There doesn't seem to be anything on it except for me.

In the next instant, I feel like something is wrong. I begin to look around the platform with more urgency, and then I notice inky black shapes darting along the ground... And then they rise up. Forming Shadows. This isn't good... I'm trapped, and I don't have a weapon! All I can do is try to hold out. But there's simply too many of them.

Their claws prove to be mortally wounding, as I drop to the ground. It seems like it's over, but... No, I refuse to give up. I start trying to push myself up with all of the strength I can muster.

It hurts like hell. And several times I consider just giving up and letting it stop. But I persevere. I'm not going to die like this! As I force myself up onto my knees... I see a bright light flash in front of me. Causing each of the creatures to reel back. My move my arms in front of my face. Blocking the light.

It blinded me for a moment... But the light begins to dim. And I slowly open my eyes, and lower my arms. Turning my gaze back to the source.

"The Keyblade... Use it."

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War Keyblade__Lost_Sentiment_by_PhoenixTrooper

Without hesitation, I grasp the hilt. And then I feel energy course through my body. I then stand up, and ready my new weapon! I didn't have any combat training... But it feels so natural to use this blade.

As if my movements are not entirely my own, yet not entirely against nature... I begin to cut down the Heartless that surrounded me. Once I've rid the platform of the last one. A bright light begins to fill the black void, I shut my eyes again, moving my free arm to shield them...

I eventually awaken in my bed. It's morning, and the light is shining through the window. I yawn slightly, and then sit up.
    "What a weird dream..." I said to no one in particular.

I begin to move to the edge of the bed. But I stop before climbing off. I then look at my hand. Concentrating on what the weapon looked like... The details of the dream weren't entirely clear. But I remembered that blade.

It suddenly appeared in my hands in another, brief flash of light. I flinch, dropping the keyblade onto the floor!
    "W-... What?!", I stare down at the Keyblade... It resembles the χ-blade, but it is in many ways very different. Almost cautiously, I begin to stand up, and then lean down to pick up the Keyblade...

Once I've grasped it and stand up straight, I find myself at a loss for words... How was I going to explain this? This is very much a real weapon... I never had something like this. My Family will definitely question it... And I wasn't exactly sure how to hide it. Or if I even should.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War

Post by Raymu Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 am

I open my eyes, seeing before me a strange gray field, images flash in front of me...Images of war, of struggle...As I look onward, I see a strange shield, it looks majestic, with an odd crest that I don't understand... I slowly approach the Shield, picking it up... The choice of a Guardian...The power to protect Friends... Were the words I heard whispering in my ears as I examined the Shield...As I turned around, the ground began cracking and splitting like ice, with that, it all fell apart beneath me, dropping me into a deep void...It was like sinking in water, but...I could breathe, and I wasn't getting wet...Yet I still struggled to swim upwards, away from the deep darkness, as I look down, I finally sink onto an odd platform inside of the void, more images flashing before my eyes, this time images of hope, of protection, I then notice creatures approaching me, odd things that...Looked like me...But with no features, just darkness not unlike the void surrounding me, I manage to fight them back with the Shield, and then I hear that voice again.... Wake up, Alex... Wake up...

The morning sunlight grazes my face as I lie in bed. N-nn.... (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:24 am

I begin to feel cold as I sleep in my bed, unbelievably cold. I begin to dream... I have a option of three objects. A Sword, a Shield, or a Wand. I favored Protection over Strength, but magic sounds good too. I went with the Wand, leaving the two behind. Okay, I think my mother decided to fill my room with ice.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War CpmariokartlicenseKingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:24 am

(Hey, this is an Out Of Character post. Raymu felt like leaving a message to let you know that this is the Kingdom Hearts RP you were askin' for, and also to let you know that we're off for now.

We'll be back later, though. Feel free to make your post. It doesn't have to be anything special. If you need any help, drop me or him a PM. Or you can wait and try to catch us when we're on the Forum.)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Post by TheLastDragoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:56 pm

I awoke In a place like nowhere else I've been. I appear to be standing on large stainglass pillar withing a blank void like space. After the initial shock wears off I noticed 3 items around me. among them I see a sword as I walk upto it a strong voice said "The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction." With that I took it by the handle then everything changed.

I was falling endlessly through sky ringed with golden light a clouds I wasn't afraid, the opposite really. I felt like all was right with the world I felt safe. And though I was alone I felt as if I was at the center of the universe and that just beyond those clouds was everyone in the world...

I awoke (for real) at the room of the inn. *Yawn* As I looked around I noticed It was early the sun was just visable over the nearby buildings.

Outside the RP Hows that? I think I'm not to bad at painting a mental image...Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 2775895034  Also I found a keyblade I really like.
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:30 pm

I set the Keyblade onto the table, opting to get ready for the day. This time I'm taking a little longer than usual. I'm trying to find something I can use to sheath the Keyblade... Lugging that around in my hands is going to send the wrong message. And as far as I knew, there was no way to just make it disappear.

It takes me a bit, but I manage to rig up a sheath for the Keyblade, after putting it on. I test it out. Then looking at myself in the mirror.
    "Huh... Works pretty well, actually." I said to myself, and then made my way out of the room and downstairs.

----------

As Alex begins to awaken, he can smell breakfast being prepared. He must have started waking up early. Usually his Sister is the first one through the door to wake him up in time for breakfast... (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

-----------

Cirno was in fact in your room, filling it with ice. Why? "Stupid... Frog! Hold still!" She was chucking icicles at a Frog, which was nimbly evading each icicle. She must have caught one earlier today and intended to do what she usually does with Frogs... Only this one managed to slip out and into your room. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

(Looks great to me, Dragoon. If you have anyone specific you want me to play, just let me know. We usually try to meet up and get everyone set plot-wise. But that can take a bit of time. Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Not sure yet to be honest I kinda just wing it... So I need a few minutes to think up the next part.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 pm

There's Mokkah happily running down the hall! She must've been waiting for her big Brother to wake up. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)
    ---
    Mmm...How odd. I thought I heard someone... I drowsily sit up in my bed, stretching a bit before getting up, I take one quick look outside, and then I get dressed for the day, putting on my white shirt, blue pants, my blue vest and of course, my red tie and brown boots. Once I comb my hair down, I make my way out of my room and down the stairs. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:15 pm

...I try to sleep!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War CpmariokartlicenseKingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War Uwhm8

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:27 pm

I smile, waving at Mokkah! "Hey, Sister! Did you sleep well?" I said, deciding not to say anything about the Keyblade unless it was addressed by my Family. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

------

Okami makes her way to your room, but then notices that you're already up! "Whoa... Big Bro? You're awake?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

-------

Cirno begins to charge up! "Let's see how you like... My Perfect Freeze!!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:32 pm

"Aaaggghhh, Im new in your country!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Yep! I was waiting for you to wake up, too! (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)
    ---
    Ah, morning Okami. I suppose I am. I smile at her. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 pm

I get up and leave my room trying to hold on to the memory of the dream. On my way to the dining hall of the InnI pass a girl going in the opposite direction. She had a kind but determined face. I continue on my way once there I eat shonan main character amounts of food before heading outside.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:56 pm

"Haha, sorry I took a bit longer than usual. I had a weird dream." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

"Usually I have to wake you up!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

Cirno stops charging. "... Oh! Son! Did you sleep well?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

The girl smiles at you as you pass on your way. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:58 pm

"Yes, until you attacked my room!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Really? You don't dream very often! Mom has breakfast waiting, by the way! (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)
    ----
    Well, my dreams woke me up this time. Although...They never have before. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 pm

I haven't used my name yet have I? It's Auran as in Aura. Also how do I change the color of my words?

As I reach the street and take a deep breath of morning air I hear a loud yell coming my left I run down the street with an unfamiliar feeling. That of dread and a resolve I didn't know I had. I just knew I was needed but not what for...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:00 am

"Ah, thanks! Let's head down there right away." I then started to head downstairs with Mokkah! (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

"Huh... Well, Mother has Breakfast ready, as usual!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

"Oh son, that's just silly! I wasn't attacking your room... I was attacking the Frog!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

(It's
    Code:
    [color=green]text[/color]
    Replace with any other color you want. Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:02 am

"Mom! That frog is an illusion! Sent by the Firelord!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:04 am

Mokkah of course, heads down quickly. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

And there stands Utsuho, smiling at both of you. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

---

Ah, of course! I calmly make my way downstairs, although...Something about today feels off. It's this odd feeling in the back of my mind, like...It's not going to be quite the same. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 am

As I drew closer to the screaming and the new feeling grew stronger I finally saw the cause for it. There was a weird shadowy being backing a person into a corner. Without thinking I swung my my arm which was covered in a dazzling light, and suddenly I was houlding a odd looking sword like weapon. It cut the shadow (person?) which then jumped away hissing at me.

As I got a better look at it I realized it was infact a living shadow?! As I thought of this it began to attack, and we traded blows I've always been pretty fast so I was able to dodge most of its attacks. I finally deal a strong blow to its head defeating it, as I sigh in relief I become aware it was not alone... They surrounded me and out numbered me 7 to 1... "Well crap"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:53 am

I smile at Utsuho! "Good morning, Mother!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

"Ah, Son. Did you sleep well?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

"No it's not! It's right there!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

----

The girl from earlier arrives on the scene to help out! She's wielding a rather impressive Keyblade. "I got your back. They're not the most dangerous. Just watch yourself." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:55 am

"THen get it out of my room!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:58 am

Good morning son, breakfast is almost ready! (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

----

Mom! I slept well! I had a rather odd dream, however... (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Surrounded I try to fight them of with a flurry of slashes but there's too many at once...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:52 pm