Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War

Post by Amord Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:52 pm

"Good, I've worked up quite the appetite!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"Really? What was it about?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"It's a slippery bugger! I have to freeze it!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"Easy now, random slashes aren't going to fend them off!" The girl warns as she then proceeds to dash into the fray. She proceeds to stab one Neoshadow, prompting the others to turn their attention to her.

When they attempt their attack, she makes a good use of her acrobatic ability, weaving around their attacks with nimble movements, and subsequently counterattacking them in the process! If she wasn't getting the attention of the entire group. She was at least drawing some of them away, and cutting down the numbers in general.
    (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War

Post by Raymu Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Utsuho laughs softly, serving breakfast and then taking a seat. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

---

Well, it's a bit of a long one. I sit down and begin explaining the dream to her exactly as I remember. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 pm

"Use fire!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 CpmariokartlicenseKingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Post by TheLastDragoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:50 pm

I take out a few but it seems like for each I defeat 2 take its place. I continued nonetheless and even if I tired I wouldn't let myself stop. And then...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:14 am

I take a seat as well! I notice that it's a little awkward to be seated with the Keyblade, so I removed the sheath and simply set the blade next to me for now. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

Alice smiles, listening intently as she finishes and then serves breakfast. "Well, that's certainly quite the dream!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"FIRE IS NOT ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

Finally the girl comes to a stop next to Auran. "Okay... Something has them riled up. I think we should cut open a retreat." (I think that was the name you picked. Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 am

"...Wait, then how do you make food?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 CpmariokartlicenseKingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:49 am

Utsuho takes notice... Oh? What's that by your side? (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

I nod and begin eating. No idea what it could mean... (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 am

Their numbers began to thin out. As I finally took down the last one I let out a sigh of relief, everyone seemed to have gotten away safely but the girl who helped me... "Thanks I really needed the help..." "Um.. what the heck were those?" And where'd this weapon come from?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:48 am

"Btw my name is Auran"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:40 am

"Ah... This?" I pick up the Keyblade, showing it off a bit. "I dunno... It kinda looks like the X-Blade, doesn't it?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"I'm afraid I don't know what it means either. But it's just a draem. I wouldn't worry too much over it." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"Pre-cooked food, silly." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"Nice to meet you. I'm Aaliyah... And those, those were Heartless. They've been cropping up recently. If you ask me, the timing isn't a coincidence, either.", The girl explains, and then she looks to the Keyblade. "As for where that came from. I haven't the faintest idea where these blades come from. Useful weapon though." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 am

How odd...It kind of does. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

----

Well...If you say so, Mom. I hurry and finish up the rest of my breakfast. I have to go meet my friends! I stand up, giving both Okami and my Mother a hug before hurrying out the front door! (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

"...No wonder why it tastes like ice..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:09 am

I left the that road behind confused but happy for a unknown reason... I couldn't tell why but it was definitely there. As I walked I noticed that the feeling, shadows and keyblade must be connected... But how was a question without a answer for now at least... I continued on untill I reached my destination Town Square. Upon getting there I saw some familiar faces of...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:30 am

"I actually had a dream about getting a weapon exactly like this... When I thought about it, it appeared in my hand!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

Alice smiles, waving. "Have a good day, dear!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"It's not frozen food either! ... Except for the stuff that SHOULD be frozen when you eat it." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

Aaliyah decided to accompany Auran, for reasons currently unknown. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:32 am

"Right. Mothers these days..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:35 am

Maybe you've always had the ability? (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

---

Right, seeya! I grin at them before heading out! As I get outside...I feel the nice bright sun on me, the grass looks great and today is shaping up to be pretty good! Well...Reimu is waiting for me, but....Why waste this nice day? I decide to just...Lie on the grass and look up at the clouds...After all, I can spare a little more time. (MARISA GRIN.PNG Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:55 am

At Town Square there were Alot more people then usual most of which were arguing or shouting for some reason. Again I have a feeling that it's all connected, but I'm not sure how. I continued towards the center trying to make sense of it all but I feel like some pieces are still missing.

As I reached the center I saw official looking people trying to calm everone down but making little progress. I raised my voice above the others and yelled "1 At A Time People!" As they got a little quieter. I said "Everyone you're not the only one here in need of help." "They can't answer anyone if you're all talking over each other" I look at the official people and say "Now explain what's happening"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:38 am

"It's possible, although I wonder why it would surface now." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

SUDDENLY MARISA! "HEY ALEX! WHATCHA DOIN'?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"What was that?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

The Official nods at Auran. "Thank you. Now... I understand that these... 'Heartless' are a cause for concern. I assure you that we're doing everything we can to keep it under control. We have not prepared for creatures such as this, however." The Official explains, the crowd speaks to each other in semi-hushed tones.

"The safest thing you can do is stay in your homes. If you must go somewhere, do not go alone!"

Aaliyah proceeds to shrug. "Well, they're doing what they can, at least..." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:43 am

"Nothing!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:48 am

Perhaps it's just destiny? (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

---

UWAAH!!! I crawl back in surprise! H-...Hey Marisa, I was just enjoying the day. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 pm

I TalkTo the person who helped me and asked more about the keyblade where it came from and why it chose me. also where those shadows came from.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:13 pm

"It's possible, yes. Hm... I think it's about time to meet up with my friends, actually." (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"Ooooh. It is a pretty nice day, isn't it?" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"Well good!" (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

----

"Like I said before. I don't know where these blades come from... They resemble the X-Blade. You know about that, right? So between these weapons appearing, those creatures... And, well, everyone's getting on edge... It's getting hard to pass it off as a coincidence." Aaliyah, the girl who assisted Auran earlier explains. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:14 pm

"Mom, dont let that frog get to you"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Ah...Then you go have fun, Son. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

----

...AW SHOOT, REIMU IS WAITING FOR ME!!! I get up quickly! Running for Reimu's place! Of course, Marisa has plenty of time to follow. (Kingdom Hearts - The Keyblade War - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    TheLastDragoon
    TheLastDragoon
    SSB Expert
    SSB Expert
    Five Years

Post by TheLastDragoon Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:08 am

I fallow Aaliyah to an average looking building off of the main square. As we walked I contemplated the events of today trying to figure out what it all ment... The further we got the calmer everything seemed, although I couldn't shake the feeling it had only begun... With that thought I continued towards the Inn where I'd been at no more then a hour ago. Heh weird how much can change in such a short time.

(I had a break through for the story but it's too early... It'll have to wait until we meet up I think...)

My Idea . When we got to where she was leading me there was an older looking man waiting for us...

Why hello there, I bet you're wondering what exactly is going on... Well I can't blame you, My name is Xanza and you see the worlds we all live in exist bathed in the light of hearts. But something is wrong as of late... It's as if the balance and order of light is out of whack... And while that may not sound too bad, well it is. And may I see the weapon you're holding onto? Like I said we should meet up before that part of the story unfolds...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:41 pm