Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

4 posters

RWBY: RP planning

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

RWBY: RP planning Empty RWBY: RP planning

Post by CivilProtection Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:54 pm

We have went over about our weapons and teams. Its time that we note them down.

Name: CP, CHaos, Rashinfield

Waifus(In this series alone): Yang(Main), Blake, (Alternate Universe) Weiss, (Alternet Universe) Ruby Rose(Personality: Skiddish). Coco Adel, Cinder Fall (Because she is REALLY HOOOOOOOOOOOTTT) Penny Polendina (Alternate Universe)

Hots for: Raven Branwen.

May have: Ciel Soleil

Doesnt have: Salem Goodwitch.

Team Members: Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Weiss Schnee (Multiverse, Alternate Universe, Theorem)

Team Name: YCBW

Weapon: Katana/Rifle

Weapon Name: Kontana (Japanese for Chaos)

Weapon Info: My Katana can transform into a rifle or a semirifle. My Shealth  will transform alongside with the Katana, making my rifle. As a Rifle, I can fire in burst, single, or auto shots. My Rifle also a blade left over from the transformation, allowing me still use melee. While in Semirifle state, the shealth does not transform alongside with the Katana. It can only fire one single shot. This is used for quick shooting so I can continue using the Katana.

Kontana Ability: Can absorb Dust particles when feed by the user. It then uses that dust ability as either for melee combat or long range shots. This can range from a beam to multiple fired bullets. Everytime it is in a battle and defeats an enemy, it gets stronger. The more powerful the enemy, the more power the sword gets. However, the enemy must die, or the sword wont gain any power.

Kontana Ability Information:  Created for CP by is Father, he been using it since he was 14. It originally belonged to CP's father, who sadly passed away. Because of this, the swords true potential cant be used because CP cant handle that power, so the sword limits itself not to kill him. As he gets stronger(throughout the rp) the more power he can use from the sword.

Spoiler:

Dust Usage: I use dust as a secondary method of combat, both casting and combining it with my Katana. However, I cant use magic while using rifle mode. Having control over the four main elements, Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. I can also mix elements together, making elements such as Voltage and Ice. (Kinda like Weiss, but mainly like Milla Maxwell)

Semblance: "Burst of Energy" Getting a boost of speed and physical strength and extra defence when activated. His Semblance can heal is mortal wounds if he ever runs out of Aura. However, using this semblance can drain his stamina if used for too long. Alternative: Like Yangs Semblance, taking a couple of hits will "Charge" his semblance. Once activated, he gains a boost of speed and strength without any negative side effects. Unlike Yangs semblance, speed and power wont increase depending on how many hits he takes. Instead, his Semblance will last as long as how many hits he took. Example: 10 hits: 5 Minute. 100 hits: 500 Minutes.

Semblance Mark 2: When he can better control his semblance, he can direct his Aura to different area's of his body, therefor giving him either more power/strength, speed(that matches Ruby's semblance speed) and defence(As hard as steel). However, doing so will give negative effects. Focusing on defense will make him slower. Focusing on strength lowers his defense and speed, and focusing on speed will lower his defense greatly(Same deal for strength, but using momentum negates this effect)

With using all dust elementals, atleast the four main elements, he can pool each element into an attack, which is often called "Elemental Spica"

Last edited by CivilProtection on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:05 am; edited 18 times in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: RP planning Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    RWBY: RP planning CpmariokartlicenseRWBY: RP planning Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

RWBY: RP planning Empty Re: RWBY: RP planning

Post by Amord Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:26 am

Name: Lethal FlailFist

Team Members: Grimith

Team Name: Macho Madness

Weapon: Gauntlets/Boots

Weapon Info: The deadly unarmed style where each punch is said to have the strength of a Flail. It is thus referred to as the Style of the Flailing Fist. Practitioners of this style have immense Speed and Agility. Boasting Meteoric Speed and considered highly Acrobatic.

Magic: Recall Spell. Various training spells.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:40 am

Name: Karasu Reiuji

Team Members: Weiss Schnee, Pyrrha Nikos, Blake Belladonna (multiverse, also a multiverse Yang. Both shared with Raymu if he's interested)

Team:

Weapon:
    Karasu's weapons are paired longswords. Respectively called Sunlight Blade and Moonlight Blade. These swords can individually transform into a matching set of pistols. One ebony, and the other ivory. However, this is not the only form of transformation that the blades are capable of.

They can form a single greatsword, then called Total Eclipse. While combined in this fashion, they can no longer transform into a ranged weapon; but to make up for this, it is capable of launching off crescent waves with each slash, powered by the orb within it's center.

Appearance

Semblance:
    Karasu's Semblance is very unique, in that it doesn't offer a special power or a boon to strength, speed, or trait. Save for one thing; it allows him to see any weakness within his opponents. Chinks within armor, elemental vulnerability. How to strike a weapon so that it might break, or be thrown out of someone's hand. So on and so forth. It works on Grimm, people, vehicles, and even one's personality; he can see their insecurities.

While this is a considerable power to hold, he still has to make up for it through training and pure skill. In some cases, he won't be able to act on the information he gains, either. But it does allow him to form strategies with his allies. There are perhaps other ways his Semblance could be used, but it would require more training in it's use...

Last edited by Amord on Tue May 03, 2016 5:24 am; edited 5 times in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:54 am

Name: Alex Margatroid

Team Members: Reimu, Otome, Ruby

Team: RORA

Weapon: A golden great sword that changes into an anti-material rifle. A slow heavy weapon, but powerful none the less!

Semblance:
    Invisibility:
    Can become invisible at will, though...It can be taxing if used for prolonged periods. It also requires concentration, so one swift hit will stop it completely.

Later in the series:

Item: Cloak infused with Earth dust
    A cloak infused with large concentrations of the Earth element dust. Very strong, can practically take as much force as a good shield could.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: RP planning TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:41 am

Raymu's girls: Ruby, Penny, Neo, (A) Yang(Big Sis), (A) Blake(Futa Blake), (A) (Momma)Weiss, Glynda, Neon, Summer

Amords Girls: Weiss, (A) Yang, (A) Blake, Pyrrha, Emerald, Winter, Melanie and Miltiades,

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Team Chaos

This team is formed after the events of Volume 3, where Rashinfields team has split up. Being lonely, CP has made a new team consisting of him and three other robots.

Members: Rashinfield, 24110, Sheila, Freckles.

Rashinfield: Unlike his previous appearance, he has now built power armor for himself. Although low-tech, it provides enough protection from bullets and sharp objects. His power armor lacks any strength assist, so its very heavy for him. There is two layers, layer one consists of steel fabric, and layer two is the metal plating. CP still retains his ammo belt (Dust, bullet) and now has an first aid kit behind is waist, although the first aid kit is mostly a repair kit for his robots. (1/3 is the first aid, the other half is repair kit) He also has a cap now, which makes him cool.

New Ability: Although his semblance and aura is the same, he managed to focus some of his semblance ability into one or two places, however, this leaves other parts of his body vulnerable to attack. Filling in the role for Yang, he can focus all of his semblance ability into his fist, making his punches three times more powerful. While he cant mimic hers shotgun attacks with semblance alone, he can use fire dust to mimic the shotgun blasts. He learned how to do this while he was in solitude.

At this point, he no longer sees himself as a Hunter, but a Soldier instead.

Robot Freckles:
    Unit: Heavy Class
    Weapon: Minigun
    Weapon2: Grenade Launcher
    Special Ability: Overshield
    Jetpack: Enabled
    Description: Filling in a role for someone else

Robot Sheila:
    Unit: Support
    Weapon: Sniper Rifle
    Weapon2: Combat knife
    Special Ability: Field Scan

Robot 24110:
    Unit: Assault Class
    Weapon1: Assault Rifle
    Weapon2: Pistol
    Special Ability: Healing unit

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:58 pm

Scenario: Talking to Blake about CP's Fathers first lover.

"So, have I ever told you about my fathers first wife?"
    [Blake reply]
    "Well, appearently she was an faunist. Its something I'd never guest on my own, since I am not half faunist. While my father never really visited me, when he did, he'd tell me about his past life. During the Human Faunist war, he was forced to side with the Humans because of obvious reasons. He never really hated the faunist, he was more curious about them and wanted to know their side of the story. While it seemed that humans just wanted faunist off the face of Remnant, he wanted humans and faunist to co exist with eachother. For being an human, it was hard to gain the faunists trust. He knew that if he tried to disguise himself as an faunist, they'd sniff him out immediately. So he'd walked up to one of their camps, unarmed. He reasoned with them, and they let him in their camp while being heavily supervised. He chatted with the faunist, and he learned of their culture and life styles. He have learned that they only wanted to live peacefully. They where driven out of their homes and out to more hostile lands where grimm was more common. Unlike us humans, where we got to live without much fear of grimm, faunist had to fight to survive. ...Oh, you knew that, didnt you Blake? Anyway... thats when he saw a beautiful faunist woman, whom he eventually married. For some reason, they never had kids, and he never told me about his first wife. His second wife was a human, and she gave birth to me. Nothing special there, I guess."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Ruby ❤
    Ruby ❤
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Post by Ruby ❤ Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Name: Braith Ikuto

Basic appearance: Braith is well below the average height of a grown female. Clearly puberty overlooked her in other departments, as well. In reality though she is just a very petite woman. Albeit just barely out of her teens. Her skin is dark in stark contrast to her snow white hair, and her eyes are a deep orange color just the same as her aura.

She has a robotic tail with a vertebrae-like design that can move freely. She has a black hood with white flames on it and white ribbons at the base of her tail and knee highs.

Spoiler:

Weapon: Two massive robotic arms modified with Dust to prevent wear and tear, making them quite hard to break. Not much too them aside from that. RWBY: RP planning 3911645399

Semblance: Often called 'Muramasa', sort of passive effect to Braith's semblance is just her natural human abilities enhanced. So speed and strength. However, this can be pushed even further at the cost of a sort of blood lust. And like the cursed sword for which her semblance was named, activating it requires her to sate this thirst for battle within a certain time frame basically putting her through that of a blind rage. With training, the amount of time given is increased. But for now it is incredibly short, used only in short bursts. The upside is that she is stronger, faster, and possesses an increased pain tolerance.

It isn't hard to figure out when her semblance is active. The telltale signs are a change in eye and aura color from orange to a deep red. That, and she is more than likely trying to punch you in the face. RWBY: RP planning 3911645399

For teams and stuff? NOOOOOOOO idea. RWBY: RP planning 3911645399
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun May 01, 2016 6:14 am

Viridan the Shadow Keeper

A once loyal knight consumed by the very darkness that the grimm are born from, Viridan the Loyal himself became forever changed ages ago, now he dons black, white, and red armor that he can never remove, a helmet that looks no different than the face of a common Grimm.

Like Salem, he has control over his humanity, however...His is far more fragile, he serves Salem loyally, though he knows the path he walks is unjust, if he were to ever betray her, his honor as a knight, the code of chivalry - the only thing keeping his humanity intact, would be broken. And he would be further consumed by the beastial powers of the grimm.

He carries a great sword, it's hilt tattered and the blade's sheen faded by the passages of time. He will protect Salem with his life, and be destroyed if he is bested, lest his honor faulter.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    RWBY: RP planning TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:30 am