Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Final Fantasy: Mysteria

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Final Fantasy: Mysteria Empty Final Fantasy: Mysteria

Post by Raymu Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:22 pm

There's a legend spread far and wide, one you've surely heard about, right? Yeah, you know the one...

The legend of a magical meteor, it fell onto the world ages ago, it's said it will grant the wish of anyone who finds it, and touches it. A golden meteor to be exact. Though, it's not that easy, the legends have an addendum. The meteor shattered into many pieces on impact, and without every piece...It can never work. There are multitudes of treasure hunters who would go to the edge of the world and back just for one shard.

... Even kill for one.

A legend some are beginning to doubt, it's origins centered in a hero that managed to gather them all long ago... And yet the shards are still scattered, this is why doubt is casted on this legend. Yet there are still many who seek it, even with the dangers.

I'm one of those hunters of the legend. My name's Alex Margatroid. My Mother, Grandmother, Sister, Caretaker, and I all travel the world of Spira in our famous puppet show. Children and Adults alike enjoy the spectacular events presented by us! But...On the side I kinda practice blue magic and hunt for the shards. The blue magic I inherited from my Mother, Alice. She's taught me everything I know! I help her teach Okami, my cute little sister, too.

I guess I should say that the legend is real. I have a shard! I made it into a temporary necklace, it hangs right there!

But I guess that's enough about me. On this particular day, our carriage carrying us and our show was stopped for a break in the fields. It's a beautiful day out. ... And I'm laying under a tree napping like a lazy child...Not a care in the world!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Final Fantasy: Mysteria TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Final Fantasy: Mysteria Empty Re: Final Fantasy: Mysteria

Post by Amord Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Of course, it isn't too much longer before Alice Margatroid sets off to find her son, napping under a tree. She can't help but smile as she shakes her head. "Honestly... The beds are more comfortable.", she comments. Not really intending to wake him up, more just an observation. Still, he looked peaceful that way. It was something that she liked to see.

Spira wasn't the most peaceful of places... Things had gotten a little better after the need for Summoners went away; it wasn't all that long ago when they would pick out those with special powers to embark on a journey with Guardians... Only to be faced with death at the end of it.

It was the price paid for the summoning of the Final Aeon. Summoners that completed their journey by defeating Sin were posthumously titled 'High Summoner'. All of that ended up changing with Sin's defeat by the latest Summoner by the name of Yuna.

The people of Spira were able to enjoy peace. New stories and legends began to form.
    "I guess I can understand why he doesn't want to be cooped up on days like this."

In my case... I'm not originally from Spira. I'm Karasu Reiuji, I actually wander various worlds trying to keep things from getting too out of hand. I tend to handle the things that no one else should have to bother with. Things like Sin. Of course, trying to handle this type of issue is... Difficult.

I can't just make it known that I'm not from their world. And my method of fighting most of these dangers? Well, that needs to be kept secret too. It tends to get a little lonely doing this all the time, too. For a variety of reasons I tend not to be able to work with others or travel with them.

It'd be nice for that to change, sure. But protecting the World Order needs to be done, right?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:08 pm

I am Rashinfiald, and I live in Nibelheim. I dont have much memories of this town, since this want my birthplace. Just one day, I appeared in this town out of the blue. I also forgot my past, so I dont know my mother and father. One thing I know, Tifa is good looking.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Final Fantasy: Mysteria Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Final Fantasy: Mysteria CpmariokartlicenseFinal Fantasy: Mysteria Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 am