Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Monster Girl Island: Paradise

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Monster Girl Island: Paradise Empty Monster Girl Island: Paradise

Post by CivilProtection Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:09 am

In our world, nothing is out of the ordinary, besides on one special island which contains crabs, fish, and Monster Girls! These Monster Girls have one thing in common: They are single! However, they are all single due to the fact that there is no men on the island, Until one day three(or so) guys appeared on the island! Let it be washed up, divine interference, or got teleported there for some reason.

My name is Rashionfield "Lord Chaos" Vorselon, and I have washed up on the island filled with beautiful monster girls! I'll just open my eyes, and I'll see a very beautiful monster girl watching me. *I open my eyes, nothing* No, I must be right. *I pick up a stick* I got to be right! *I also pick up a rock* I need to be right! *I try to combine the stick and the rock* I hear a voice in my head, a male british tone spoke to me "What did you thought would happen!?" No, Im just Stranded, NOOOOOO!

...Oh, it was just a dream.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Monster Girl Island: Paradise Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Monster Girl Island: Paradise CpmariokartlicenseMonster Girl Island: Paradise Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Monster Girl Island: Paradise Empty Re: Monster Girl Island: Paradise

Post by Amord Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:37 pm

I suddenly sit up. "Oh shit, was that a bat?!", I scan around for a little while... Eventually not seeing anything. "No... I guess not...", I yawn groggily. "Man, I had the weirdest dream... I was stuck on this island with my friends. At first I didn't really know how to do anything, but I got better at survival."

I'm not talking to anyone in particular, I begin to get up onto my feet. "But then I suddenly can't move very fast if I'm standing upright. So the only way I could get anywhere in a reasonable amount of time was for me to crouch down next to the ground. The result is I was slithering around like a Snake."

I take a moment to stretch. "Actually, if I could learn how to do that in reality, I could freak people out. I'd have to make sure to wear something protective, though. Someone's gonna try shooting me, I can already tell... Ehh, actually. Maybe it's not as awesome of an idea as I thought."

With that rant out of the way, I glance around the island I'm on. "Well, I see THAT hasn't changed. STILL WISH THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE, THOUGH."

(... I might be watching too much Freeman's Mind. Monster Girl Island: Paradise 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:56 pm

Any, back on track...

I wake up, and look around the area. It appears that I am stranded and alone. I get up, and stumble next to the nearest tree. My vision is foggy, my clothes is wet, I am cold, and I have a massive headache. What exactly happened? How did I got onto this island? I dont remember being on a ship, however I appeared to washed up on this shore. No matter, I should prepare myself for days to come.

To prevent a cold, I take off all my clothes and laid them on the sun. I gathered up some sticks laying around the area, and started to make a fire. And trying to light a fire... ...This is hard.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Monster Girl Island: Paradise Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Monster Girl Island: Paradise CpmariokartlicenseMonster Girl Island: Paradise Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:09 pm