Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Monster Girl Quest: Alternate

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Monster Girl Quest: Alternate Empty Monster Girl Quest: Alternate

Post by Amord Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:34 pm

This is a world where Monster Girls and Angels exist. Humans are caught in the middle of it all. Usually taken as mates or food... But things settled down quite a bit after the Goddess Ilias's sudden disappearance. Apparently the most zealous believers of Ilias continued to practice her teachings, but as time passed, less and less people held that grudge and stigma against Monster Girls. Relations between the races improved... Right up to now, where the two live in coexistence with each other.

Some Monster Girls still attack people out in the wild, but the ones in town are peaceful, and don't want to harm anyone. Of course, there's a few odd things going on in the world as well. Like the mysterious holes that opened up on every continent... Even one in the middle of the ocean! They're called Tartarus Rifts. And ever since their appearance, along with the disappearance of Ilias, the world entered a type of Magical Renaissance. Humans used to not be able to use Magic, it took years of dedicated study to be able to perform it. But now, anyone could do it in a fraction of the time.

Still... The disappearance of Ilias, along with the Angels vanishing with her... It's left people wondering exactly what happened, and what it all entails. All we know is this; there's no war with Monsters anymore, and the Monster Lord isn't seeking to fight with Humanity. So, every Hero sets out for a different reason now...

In my case, I want to find out what happened to Ilias. This was the day where I would start my journey for exactly that. I finished my training, I prepared all of my equipment, so the only thing I could really do is receive my blessing at the Temple, and then set out!

I step out of my small home in Iliasville, closing and locking the door behind me. I take a moment to check over all of my gear again, and once satisfied, I turn away from my home... Taking the time to look at Iliasville.

I had time before the blessing would take place, so I guess this is a good time to go looking around and see everyone? Sometimes other adventurers would come here, so it was a good opportunity to see what they might be able to share from their travels. Stuff like that was going to be important for me...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Monster Girl Quest: Alternate Empty Re: Monster Girl Quest: Alternate

Post by CivilProtection Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Hello Im CP the monster girl slayer.

I live in Iliastown for as long as I remembered. I want to be a hero, so Im going to blessed by Ilias to be prevented from BEING SLAINED by monster girls. I live alone so no one wouldnt really know Im going away. Why Im making this journey? I dont know, feel like it.
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:06 am

Spoiler:

A lot of travelers are adventurers. Warriors seeking honor and glory for a number of reasons. Though a fair measure of these reasons vanished along with the angels - A new batch of reasons replaced them instead. The Tartarus Rifts. Strange chasms within the earth's crust where not man nor monster dare enter. It sounds just ripe for those seeking reward.

... Too bad I'm not one of those people. I travel for a far different reason. To lure in sucker-Errr, I mean reputable customers for my legitimate business operation! I peddle magical artifacts across the lands. Delivering to the various scattered villages both a showing of mystical power, and amulets promising peace, wisdom, and good fortune. ... Of course none of these amulets actually do anything, but if they think it works, it's fine right?

After all, I am an opportunistic purveyor of the mystical arts. I am the Mysterious Magician Mu Zhao! A half-breed from the far Northern Regions. Though...I do wear a cloak when I visit towns, merely to avoid raising...Suspicion. Perhaps there IS peace between races here, but no one would appreciate an oddity, right?

Today Mu has come to Iliasville, an excellent source of business to be certain! Many adventurers come here to begin their journey, and what better customers to sell to than someone who would consider a good luck charm on their coming journey invaluable? His collapsible stand had been set on the path to the temple, and he was performing various magic tricks to entice the small crowd who reacted with claps or cheers. ... Although said crowd was made up almost entirely of young children who were easily amused, and older women who were just thirsty.

"Behold! An art from the far North, a power that was often used to ward off evil spirits!"

He held two very small fire crackers within his hands, lighting them with fire magic. Just a split second before they went off, he lifted up his hands and held them open, his palms seeming to "erupt" into controlled explosions. ... Although it was actually just the fire crackers. A discerning eye could have spotted it, but it seems the crowd wasn't particularly good at spotting such smaller details. Once the clapping and cheering slowed to a stop, he grabbed two amulets and held them up for everyone to see.

"But it's not just a spell that can ward off evil! I've been able to reduce said magic to it's finer elements and infuse it within these talismans! Quite revolutionary I know. But for today only! Five gold, and you can have the protective magic of the mystical taoists right here in your very own home! Something this powerful going for such a low price is certainly a steal! I'm losing out on this deal!"

An old woman stepped closer, eyeing him up and down before speaking:

"How much for you?"

He responded by coughing in surprise, and simply laughing it off.

"Haha, very funny indeed! I see you have quite an eye for the finer things!"

... He turned his head away from the crowd and displayed a look of disgust while speaking under his breath.

"Not even in your dreams, hag."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, nothing! Now, who here would like to purchase from my wide selection of magically infused charms? These would often go for hundreds from any other magician, but from me only low prices, I won't stay here long, so you really don't want to miss out!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Monster Girl Quest: Alternate TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 am