Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Re: Zero - World in Hand

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Re: Zero - World in Hand Empty Re: Zero - World in Hand

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:50 am

My name is Alex...There's not a lot I should really say about myself, but well I suppose I could spare a few details. I come from the Western lands beyond Lagunica. However, I have a job as a messanger, and I'm here in the capital for one reason. To deliver a letter to the Karsten estate regarding...Sensitive information.

I'm wearing a magical cloak to conceal my face to onlookers, none know that I am a messanger. ... I just wish I knew why this cloak has cat ears. W-Well that's besides the point! I dabble a little in fire magic...So I can defend myself! But they insist that wothout this cloak, I'm at risk! Regardless, here I am at the Karsten residence's front gate. "Hey! I have an important message for the Lord of this estate! Can someone please give me passage?"

I don't know what to expect. This is the biggest job I've taken as a messanger. I've heard Crusch is a stern intimidating person...But I won't faulter! I have a message to give and I intend to see it through! After all, the Elections are coming soon...Even though I don't have high hopes for any one candidate. I'll still do my job to it's fullest. I calmly wait for the guards to open the gate, and from there I step into the courtyard, marvelling at the structure. A servant soon guides me to a sitting room, where Crusch - And another girl sit at her side. "No one told me there would be two ladies of the mansion here. Er...I have a letter for you, Miss Karsten o-Oh, I'm a messanger, you can trust me!" I lower the hood of my cloak.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Re: Zero - World in Hand TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Re: Zero - World in Hand Empty Re: Re: Zero - World in Hand

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 am

Alright, Hello. My name is Rashinfield "Chaos" Benedict. I was walking down the street, towards my house, until I tripped and fell on the concrete. As I got up and looked around, it was broud daylight, and no where near my house. Hell, I dont think I am even in the same world I was in. I decided to explore the place a bit.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Re: Zero - World in Hand Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Re: Zero - World in Hand CpmariokartlicenseRe: Zero - World in Hand Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 am

The men at the front gate seem a little suspicious of the cloaked messenger at first. "A messenger, huh?", one of them asked. Still. The information seemed to check out, and after a bit of time, everything was cleared up and the gates were opened, allowing him passage into the estate.

The woman with green hair certainly does seem to be rather stern... Her expression doesn't really change much from the determined gaze that seems to be a natural fit for her, even as Alex explains his occupation and lack of threat.
    "Indeed. I can tell that you aren't a threat. I'm quite proud of the fact that no one has ever managed to lie to me successfully.", she explained in a calm tone of voice. Her companion, on the other hand...

"Nya! I wasn't expecting someone to be wearing something like that. Do you fancy cats?", a distinctly feminine voice out of them; it becomes apparent that they have cat ears as well as a tail. A demihuman, then. "Felis...", Crusch commented lightly as if to keep the conversation on track.

As for myself... I'm Karasu Reiuji. It's safe to say that I lived a pretty quiet live. A modest income, mostly played video games... The usual sort of stuff. I wouldn't exactly say 'I'm a loser', but this type of scenario... I lack in ambition, and ways to really shine. Still, a quiet stroll back home after picking up groceries takes an interesting turn. By vision blurs for a moment; which I attribute to the usual allergies flaring up as per usual. You get used to them after so long.

But then it starts to hit me. I'm not standing in the dark street anymore... It's not even night anymore. It's a bustling city street in broad daylight, but... Something is off. Namely, a lot of animal people are walking around, so casually. The closest thing I could think of is it was something straight out of Dragon Ball... Well, less modern than that.

It looked like a medieval society, and here I was standing as a stark contrast to everything around me.
    "...What."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:18 am

"Cats? They're soft and fluffy I suppose! But this cloak is a security measure. I don't think I need to stress how important this letter is. They gave me specific instructions as well. Told me to relay a verbal message. 'The Kararagi girl will be here in the capital soon'. ... I don't really know what that girl has to do with you, but...I'm not allowed to ask anything too important. You understand. Will either of you be needing anything else? I can deliver a message from one of you if you wish."

Suddenly, cries of help call out from an alleyway nearby both of you! It seems odd that no one else is acting, but it's within earshot of both Karasu and Rashinfiald.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:20 am

I hear the screams for help! Hero actions tingling, I must rush to the rescue! No problem, I can probaby take someone out, maybe

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:33 am

The cat demihuman seems to have a certain type of smile affixed to their face, but... It doesn't seem unnatural either. Still, that smile seems to grow a little more noticeable at Alex's words. "Soft and fluffy, you say? Nyow that's rather interesting... I might allow you to touch my ears, or my tail in that case.", Crusch on the other hand...

She gives a calm nod.
    "I see... I can't reveal much, but this is rather important information. Thank you for the timely delivery. I can see why they had you be so cautious with this.", she explains, then giving a glance to Felis for a moment... Then back towards you. "I apologize if my companion comes off a little forward... However, it seems Felis has taken a liking to you.", she adds.

"Hmm... I can't think of anything that I particularly need you to do... Given what you've told me, perhaps I should keep you a bit of company, however?", Felis teases.

I then hear someone calling for help from the alleyway, and then I notice someone already making their way towards it... That being said, he seems to be the only one... "Really? I guess some things never change...", I observe, and then make my way into the alleyway without hesitation. If someone is in danger, then they'll need help!

If no one else is going to, then I'll do it! It's not like the first time I'd have gotten into a fight.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:51 am

"U...Uh, that's a kind offer, but I should really be going! T...Thank you miss Karsten!" I clear my throat. "Company? W...Well I really can't accept an offer like that while on duty, miss! B...But I appreciate your hospitality!" I quickly pull the hood back over my head. ... Mostly to conceal my face. "If the kingdom has any more information, I'll pass it alo-..." I see flashes in front of me as those two and the room fade away, I see...Servants. But they aren't, they're pulling out a vial of poison, and dousing an arrow with it. They're entering the room and...Oh no!! They're aiming at Crusch, and taking the shot before she can react!! "WATCH OUT!!" I quickly dash in front of Crusch! ... And there's...Nothing happening.

"...Where did they go??" From my point of view, I saw false servants entering the room to attack. To these two, they saw me going dead silent for an entire minute before yelling and moving in front of Crusch. (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

It'd seem like the right thing to do. ... In most cases. This however was not a typical case. Some thugs moved in behind them, and what awaited them in the alley was a shady looking character faking a cry for help. "We got two people this time! They've got nice clothes...Might be nobles. Alright you two, give us everything you have and we'll let you go unharmed."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:53 am

"Figures, it was a trap. If you want my belongings, then you must kill me for it. No way am I giving you my ID AND my Cellphone"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:32 pm

"I should be the one thanking you for the timely delivery... But you're welcome.", Crusch replies. Afterwards, it seems like Felis is particularly amused by something you said. "Miss, you say? And what would be giving you the idea that I would be a girl?", the demihuman teased. Although afterwards...

It seems like Alex began to space out. Crusch wasn't sure how to react... But then he suddenly just jumped up from the chair and moved in front of her defensively. As far as she could tell, there wasn't an untruthful wind from him, but...
    "...Are you well, messenger?", she asked.

Felis had their own way of checking. Getting right up next to him, pulling back the hood and then...
    "Nyom, nyom!", the demihuman began to nibble lightly on Alex's ear!

"...A trick, huh...", I proceed to put my hands into my pockets, shrugging lightly. "I guess it can't be helped... But I have just one question for you. Do you wanna have a bad time?", I pause for a moment. "Because if you take one more step... You're gonna have a bad time."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:55 pm

I blink a few times, confused by what I just saw. "Oh yes, I'm fine! Hahaha...I uh, guess it was jus-HYAAH!" I jump in shock as soon as it occurs to me that Felis is nibbling on my ear! (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

"...What's an "eye-dee"?" One thief asks. Another pipes up soon after. "The hell is a "sell-fone?" Look we just want your belongings!" But then comes the speech from the other one. He seems determined with that smile on his face. The theives all look at each other after he finishes. ... They all take a step forward, as if just to be smart alecs about it. (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:56 pm

"Well, they are all what I got! And I'll call the cops!"

No service

"Well crap..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:12 pm

"Aha! Nyow that is a reaction that I liked! You spaced out so much there that I just had to tease you a little.", Felis responds. Crusch sighs a little. "Well... For what it's worth, it doesn't seem like you were lying about whatever it was that you saw. I'm guessing it was something dangerous?"

"Mm... Okay.", I proceed to shrug a little. "It's a beautiful day outside... Birds are singing, flowers are-", I cut off in the middle of my talk, charging straight towards one of the thieves and punching them square in the face.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:32 pm

"S...Sheesh, you...!" I shake my head for a moment and tug on my collar to pull myself back into the serious discussion! (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558) "Yes Miss Karsten. I have reason to believe you're in danger. In fact, if what I saw is correct, they're already here. I don't know WHAT it was I saw, but I don't believe it was just a daydream. I tend not to dream about something this serious. I think it would be wise if yo-"

Before I can even finish, three men barge in wearing male servant uniforms. "I'm tired of waiting! Die!!" The man who speaks up raises a crossbow and fires an arrow right at Crusch!! ... But it's stopped. My hand almost...Instinctively reached out and clutched the arrow's head. The one who fired's eyes open widely, and I quickly act, sending a flying kick right to his jaw. The force is enough to send him flying through the...Unopen window. I follow up by doing a spinning kick into the face of another, dropping him. The last one, now sporting an angry expression, draws a knife, and charges at me! My hand seems to glow lightly as I strike the bend of his arm. A crack sounds out through the room as he grips his arm and drops the knife. He's rather easily dispatched by a kick to the head while his guard is down.

"...Huh. I guess I really WASN'T wrong." (...Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

That punch is enough to send the one Karasu hit flying back into a second thief. The others in shock retaliate by all pulling out bludgeoning weapons, they attempt to knock down both of you! Whether it fails or not, they're going to start swinging those weapons of theirs.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:34 pm

"...They have knives? Screw this, Its not like we are surrounded! The guy next to me may be able to take all these guys out, but I cant! Im out!" I attempt to flee

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:56 pm

To say that Alex flew with purpose was really a bit of an understatement; Felis was no particular slouch, being a Knight and all... But the messenger seemed to be the only one that knew about the attack in advance. As well as exactly where the bolt was being fired upon. There was luck and then there was... That.

He proceeded to mop the floor with the rest of the assassins, Crusch proceeds to stand up.
    "Hmph... To think that they've managed to get this far, it is rather shameful.", she comments. "Still... You seem to have known that they were coming. Normally that would raise suspicion, but you fought them all personally."

"Well. It's nyot like there's any lying to her either... But I think I know where this is going!", Felis adds with a smile, making sure that the defeated Assassins stay down. "To put it simply, I think that your skills are going to waste. Perhaps you would like to work for me?"

I proceed to sidestep their attempted tackle. "What? You didn't think I'd just stand there and take it, did you?", even though I'm unarmed... It's not like I'm just going to roll over and let them do what they want! I follow up on my dodge with a fierce kick!

"... Here we go.", Although, while I'm so focused on them, CP seems to be worse off facing off with his share of the thieves... I'll just have to try and help him once I cut down their numbers a little.

Eventually, someone else shows up on the scene! A woman in white robes, and long silver hair.
    "What is going on here?"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:06 pm

"Well...The thing is, I'm still not entirely sure how I knew...But...You want me to work for you? Are you really sure you want just a mere messanger as an ally? I...Urgh..." I feel a shiver flow over my body as I grow cold, my breathe stutturs and becomes heavy as I feel a burning pain growing in my hand. I open it up and look as the blood begins flowing from where I grabbed that arrow head. ... Seems I was right about that deadly poison, too.

I go pale, looking over at both Felis and Crusch. I then look over at the assassins, just to say one thing to those men. "You...Suck..." I pass out and drop to the ground. If it weren't such an indirect wound, that poison probably would have already killed me. (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

Karasu seems to be keeping the few locked onto him at bay. ... Rashinfiald on the other hand. They weren't about to let him escape. They knock him onto the ground and begin kicking him! It seems like they're intent on beating him to a pulp, but just then...Their attention is drawn by the woman who called out. Even the ones fighting Karasu let their guard down. .... Which opens them up to attack.

Just then, a chain jingling sound rings out, and...A handle attached to a chain smacks one of the thieves in the head, knocking him out. Two sillhouettes stand at the other end of the alley, looking out over the chaos. (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:07 pm

"Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, You guys are dicks"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:16 pm

"Ah... Poison!?", Felis yells out... Fortunately, Alex is in pretty capable hands right now... Pretty soft hands too. Felis has very soft and gentle hands. With a little help from Crusch, Alex is moved to a bedroom, and Felis begins work with their healing magic.

"Hmmmnya... That's a pretty dangerous poison... But even if it were a larger dose, I would have been able to do something about it.", the demihuman comments. "So he'll be alright, then?", Crusch asks, and Felis gives a nod. "He'll just sleep it off!"

As the thieves let their guard down to the new arrival... I take the opportunity to run towards one of them, jump into the air, and slap one of them across the face with all of my might. That just echoed throughout the alleyway and into a good portion of the city street.

"... Felis, did you hear that?"

"I felt that." (... Re: Zero - World in Hand 962864578)

"How do you like that?! Just slapped the taste out of your goddamn mouth!", I shout.

Meanwhile, Emilia blinks...
    "This is an odd fight... However, I can't ignore what's going on here. I'll give all of you one chance to surrender!", she declares and extends one hand outward, palm open. Several chunks of ice begin to form in the very air and float in front of her.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm out for about 4 hours, even with Felis's assistance, I seem to have gathered a cold sweat, perhaps even with the healing to keep me alive, my body is still working to push the poison out. I squirm and silently moan in my unconciousness, I look pretty uncomfortable, though thankfully I'll survive.

Enough time passes and I open my eyes, my body is drenched in sweat and freezing cold, but what meets my eyes is a ceiling, and the soft embrace of a bed. I blink silently, confused on just how I survived. ... If I even did. I bring my hand in front of my face. Surprised to see it healed.

The one who was met with the slap is instantly KO'd. You could swear you saw the skin on his face ripple like water. (...Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

The thugs quickly survey the situation, and the fact that now on top of one combatant, they're facing a potential of four. And combined with staring down Emilia's icey weapons...They quickly drop their own weapons and flee, carrying their unconcious allies. (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:11 pm

"Oh, thank you miss, for saving us."

Holy shit, did she just created icicle weapons out of thin air?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Slowly, you begin to realize that someone is in the bed with you... And they're snuggling up against you! (Re: Zero - World in Hand 962864578)

... That actually looked like it hurt. A lot. I take a moment to check my hand for any recoil damage on that front, satisfied to see them running off however, my attention is then grabbed by the woman in the white robes.

"Whoa! You can use magic! That's pretty nifty. Looks like I can slap harder than you can use magic, though.", I jest. (... Re: Zero - World in Hand 962864578)

The woman with the silver hair disperses the ice. "You joke about that, but I almost wouldn't doubt it...", she then turns her gaze to CP. "I didn't do it just for you! I did it because it will benefit me! Now then... Have you seen anyone run by here? They've stolen something from me."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:31 pm

"...Nm?" I turn my head to look to the side of me, particularly the side where I feel someone. That's odd...I wonder what's there?? Maybe it's something important! ... That's what my very recently concious mind has convinced me, anyway, as I finish turning towards the source. (...Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

The two sillhouettes step deeper into the alleyway, coming into full view now...It's a girl with red hair, and a girl with blue hair. Both are wearing kimonos.

"Rem, Rem. It seems those villains attacked more innocent people."

"Sister, Sister. It looks like one of them got badly injured." (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:33 pm

"Not that I recall. I literally just got here, so I havent met anyone or bumped into anyone who isnt a thief"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:46 pm

As you turn towards the person, you are greeted with a good morning kiss! It's just a quick one. But as your senses come back to you... It's Felis! "Good morning, nya~" (Re: Zero - World in Hand 962864578)

I blink at the two girls that just appeared. "Huh... Three girls coming into the alley at once? To tell you the truth, I expected a bunch of guys in platemail and swords to show up... I prefer this, though.", I comment.

"Hmm... You just got here, so you're a traveler? Your clothes do seem pretty odd.", the silver haired woman replies. "Still... I guess that means she got away. It looks like you're fine now, so I'm going to resume my search."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:03 am

"Ah-" My senses come back in spades, yes! I move back in surprise, and fall right off of the bed! "HWAA-" I stand up, still a little wobbly, but begin bowing! "I am so very sorry miss! It won't happen again, I promise!" Of course, I happened to miss Felis's line about how it was odd to call them "Miss", earlier. (Re: Zero - World in Hand 825290558)

"We don't know this woman, however her arrival is in good timing. It seems you were saved with minimal intervention. We have been wandering for some time, this city is safe, but you should still stay away from these alleys." Ram takes note of what Emilia is saying. "A thief? We did see someone running by us in a hurry. It appears the criminals are unusually active..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:07 pm