Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Re: Zero - World in Hand

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 Empty Re: Re: Zero - World in Hand

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 am

Felix simply shrugs. "Actually you'd be surprised how much free time I have! It's a bit of a slow day, and it's not like Crusch gets into trouble that often... She's also quite capable of defending herself. I can afford to spend time with you. I don't want you to get lonely after all~" (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 962864578)

"... Harsh, but surprisingly motivational.", I comment on what Ram had to say. "Still, it's a good thing to keep in mind. No one here is 'useless'. Even if we have to fill out different roles, it still helps."

'Satella' had more or less had the wind taken out from her sails once Ram interjected so well. "It's not exactly how I would have put it... But she's right. Anyway, let's start our search now! The longer we wait, the more likely it'll be that they get away!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 am

"W...Well, if you insist! I don't mind the company, it's just uh...Y...You know! Business reasons!" I twidle my thumbs a bit before grabbing just anything from the kitchen, rather than waiting for any kind of chef or staff to prepare a meal. ... I grabbed an entire wheel of cheese in my distraction by Felix, and proceeded to nonchalantly take a bite out of it. (...Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

Ram gives a huff, and one who was paying attention could almost notice a proud smirk on her face for a second or two before it faded away. (...Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 am

"So, Im guessing Ram is the serious one"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 CpmariokartlicenseRe: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:56 am

"...Really like that cheese, huh?", Felix both asks and teases at the same time. "I think that's the first time I've seen someone just eat pure cheese like that." (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 962864578)

"Looks like she is, yeah.", I reply to CP. "I almost wonder if she's the type to be a tsundere...", I muse for a moment, but then I shrug. "I'll have to find out later! Let's get started.", with that, I start to make my way out of the alley at a calm pace. After all, that thief wasn't just going to come to us!

"Eh? You know where to go?" 'Satella' asks, deciding to follow my lead. "No idea whatsoever!", I reply without missing a beat. (... Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:03 pm

"...Definitely meant to do that!" I FINISH THAT WHOLE BITE WHILE LOOKING HIM IN THE EYE. ... KIND OF. I ONLY LOOKED AWAY A FEW TIMES. AND MY FACE IS ONLY A LITTLE RED. (...Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

"...it's actually not bad..." I mutter under my breathe as I put the cheese wheel down. "Boy am I...full! Just need some water and this would be...Perfect!" Contrary to what I said, I am actually still really hungry. But I can't let my image down! (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

"Wow, Master said that so nonchalantly, I actually believed he really was lost for a minute there!" (...Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

"I wholly believe he is." Rem replies in an instant. (...Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

The two sisters simply follow behind Karasu. Though Rem wonders what "tsundere" is. It annoys her for some reason! (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:13 pm

I begin to follow Amord

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 CpmariokartlicenseRe: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 Uwhm8

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:31 pm

"...You know, I imagine you're still pretty hungry. Get something proper to eat! I'm not considered the best healer for no reason, you know.", Felix points out to you. (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 962864578)

"...I mean, I did say it was my first time being in this place...", I admitted once more. Looking around... This city is HUGE. "Holy crap. They could have gone in any direction. Do we at least know what the thief looks like?"

"Ah... Yes, I have an idea of what they look like. The thief is a young, short girl. Blonde hair kept in a ponytail." 'Satella' explains to everyone.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:04 pm

"Well...I suppose you're right." I look around the place after grabbing something proper to eat. Taking a seat somewhere simple. "I can't say I've been to the city's...Upper class areas much. Not that I even really ever come to Lagunica very often anyway. Most of my life is back west. Or it was anyway..."

"That seems to match the girl we saw...She bumped into my sister. unfortunately, I've no clue where someone like her could have run off to."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:46 am

"She could be anywhere"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:46 am

Felix opts to take a seat next to you! "Out west, huh? So this is pretty far for you. I imagine it's not quite the first impression you thought it would be!", he replies with a knowing smirk. "That being said, I actually wanted to ask you something... You seemed like you knew about the attack back there. Well in advance of it happening."

He thought it over for a moment. "And although it wasn't a perfect counter, you grabbed the bolt like you know exactly where it was going... How did you manage that?"

"Yeah, she really could have gotten off to anywhere... But hey, most thieves aren't very well off, right? We could check at the slums.", I commented. "Alternatively, we can try to retrace steps from where the crime scene took place. It might give us a lead... But it will also take up more time.", I add.

"Hmm... Both don't sound entirely like bad ideas... What does everyone else think?", 'Satella' then inquired of the group.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:10 am

"I've seen a bit in my travels. I've even been far enough south to see the hand of that Empire there, but this place is bright, even keeping mind that things aren't perfect." I nod. "I like it."

Though Felix's next question was a little hard to give a good answer to, admittedly. "I...Saw something. It wasn't like a vision, it seemed more...Certain. Like I was actually there. But at the same time, I know I never left the room after you snapped me out of it." ... I feel a cold chill as I go a little pale, I can swear I see some kind of shadow forming out of my peripheral...But it's always right in the corner of my eye, even by the time I'm turned practically all the way around in my seat. "... Maybe it's best I don't add any further mention. I feel something lurking..." I still shiver a little even as that odd shadow fades away.

"If I may speak my mind." Ram waits for permission before speaking further. "Retracing our steps would be most beneficial, as well as asking anyone within the places we revist if they recall anything. Wandering into an area with little defense, and little information at that may be seeking trouble on our part."

Rem smiles a little. "Yes sister! I agree, very good thinking!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:20 am

"Sounds good to me"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:45 am

Felix merely listens intently as Alex begins to explain the situation at hand... But then he notices that the former messenger was constantly glancing around the room as if noticing something. It was certainly a pretty weird explanation, but...

Was he having another vision? Eventually he decided not to share anything further on the matter.
    "Hmm... I didn't notice anything else here with us, but if you feel uncomfortable talking about it, we can put it behind us! After all, all that really matters is that everyone is alright nyow."

"Ah, go ahead and speak freely, Ram. You don't need to ask for permission, that goes for you too Rem.", I reply, then listen closely to what Ram has to say on the subject. "Hmm... That's a fair point. We'll start with retracing what happened, and then work our way over to the slums if my hunch was right."

"In that case... The market was where the important item was stolen from me. I know the way from here.", after that, 'Satella' takes the lead and I follow it. It didn't take us very long to reach the market even just walking there.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:35 am

I nod, finally shaking it off and smiling. "All I know for sure is...I have some kind of ability that tells me what's up. I didn't have it before, and I don't know where I got it from...I could use answers, but I have other matters to attend to, so those answers are just a luxury I'll have to ignore." I stand from the table, looking at the door. "I guess we should go speak with Crusch now."

Ram and Rem both follow!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:42 am

"If you dont mind me asking, any reason why that item is important to you(questionmark)"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:55 am

Felix smiles again. "I'll accompany you once more! Just in case you have any other visions and might need some more healing.", he proceeds to stand up from the chair and walks over to you!

"Right... Here we are at the Market. I guess we should just start asking around.", I comment, and then make my way over to one of the stalls. "Excuse me, do you think I could ask you a few questions?"

The rather muscled man looks me over for a second. "Hmph. Look, I'm runnin' a business here. If you buy something, I'll answer a question.", he responds. I look over the wares... Those look like apples. "How much for one of those?"

"Ten coins.", he replies once more. With that in mind, I proceed to pull out my wallet and... Right, my currency probably won't work here. "The hell kinda money is that? I can't accept that here, and no one else in the capital will either... So that means you're flat broke, get out of here!"

"...Rude.", I sigh. "Um... Are we out of luck, then...?", I look over and nod. "At least in getting answers out of him."

'Satella' then looks over as CP asks his question. "Oh. It's... An insignia. It has a jewel in the center. It's very valuable."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:08 am

"That'd probably be a good idea." I nod and make my way to where Crusch was before. .... I TRY TO, anyway! I wander around for about 10 minutes before giving up and asking Felix to lead me to Crusch. "I've just never seen a house this big, that's all!" (...Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

After that rude man finishes berating Karasu, Ram grits her teeth before stopping herself, she puts a hand to her forehead and smiles...And looks him right in the eye. She starts to approach, but is...Thankfully stopped by her sister. "Sister please relax. We will get information some other way, I promise." Ram gives a sigh and a nod.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:12 am

"Oh,I see"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 am

Felix only laughs a little in response. "In your defense... It's a house you've never been in before, and it is pretty large. Don't worry, I know the way.", true to his word, he leads you right to where Crusch is! It didn't take very long with him at the helm of things. (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 962864578)

"Well our only option is to just look around the market and hope we can find someone willing to answer our questions... Money might be a bit of an issue, however.", I admit. This is probably going to be much harder than we first thought...

"Well... All we can really do is keep trying. Someone has to be willing to talk to us!", 'Satella' adds. I give a nod in response to her.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36 am

I rub the back of my head and give a nod. He's helped me a lot today...It's going to take quite a bit to square things up with him, not that he seems particularly concerned with that, as far as I can tell.

Regardless, I stand before Crusch once more! I am wholly ready to do business, I take a seat in front of her. "You wanted me to join your cause. And I suppose it's a reasonable offer, I can't deny that I could do more with you than I could alone..." I pause for a moment. "However, I have conditions before I'll accept. If that's agreeable, please tell me to continue, otherwise...I suppose that will make things difficult. I'm putting a lot out on the table, so I won't disagree with changing your mind if you really see it as necessary." I wait for a reply for now, only time will tell if she will agree, and the metaphorical fire in my eyes will only convince her so far that I'm serious.

The two maids follow along behind you, however...The five of you soon pass by a young girl who is crying, seemingly scared. Both of the sisters seem to notice her....They kinda wanna speak up, but it seems neither of them really have words to speak of.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:27 pm

"Satella, there is a crying girl. I dont know what to do, Im scared"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:26 am

"I see that you are doing well once more.", Crusch observes as Alex takes a seat. She listens intently as he begins to speak about her previous offer of joining her. He had a few conditions, however? Well, that was only fair enough; the fact of the matter was, he did save her earlier. She still had faith that Felix would have been able to undo any damage, but this still played out much better as a result of his being here.

"Hmm, I only see it fair to hear out your conditions. It was due to your aid that their attack was thwarted so handily. Very well, speak of your conditions. I'll at the very least hear you out.", she adds.

"A crying girl... She looks like she's lost...", Satella mutters quietly to herself. "...We should help her.", she then states firmly. "Hmm... You know, I'm not even going to fight you on that. I agree entirely, this entire city can't be safe for her all alone.", I voice my agreement. Satella is the first to approach.

"Hey... Were you separated from your parents? I know I'm probably not who you're looking for, but I can help you find them!", she tries to be a voice of comfort to the little girl. For the moment, I watch. She's not exactly doing a bad job, but kids can be a little tricky to care for...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:40 am

"Right, so...My conditions. Well, first of all, threats to the nation. Whether they concern you or not, I request allowance to pursue them without question. I won't ask any of your followers to go with me if they should refuse, but I will be going after any threats."

I pause before speaking up again, letting her take in that first condition. "Second condition, I want Felix to act as my guide to this nation whenever possible. I'm only so familiar with this place, and chances are I could end up lost without someone who knows where they're going." I look at Felix briefly before looking back to Crusch.

"Thirdly. If I encounter other camps, I will not be seen suspiciously, and any negotiations I may set up will be treated fairly. This is a sort of "Just in case" condition. I don't want any misunderstandings, I don't lack loyalty." I let her take it in once more before continuing. "Finally, money. I request a basic income on the grounds that there are very few in this world who can't be bribed." I grin at that last one. Spoken like a true Kararagian, though at the same time, it was apparent from my tone that I didn't care about funding myself for whatever reason. (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 825290558)

The little girl backs up a little, not saying a word to Satella, perhaps due to uneasiness, but not exactly towards her it seems. However, Rem steps forward and lowers herself a little bit, smiling at the girl. "We promise to find your mommy and daddy, so please be a good girl and take my hand, okay?" The girl sniffles a little, nodding, though still seemingly a little scared. But she does take careful and cautious hold of Rem's hand.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:05 am

"Girls are really good with kids..."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:22 am

Crusch remained silent, listening to each of Alex's conditions. Only once he had finished would she then begin her own response. "Your conditions sound fair enough. I won't refuse anyone that wishes to fight in defense of their nation.", she begins. "As for Felis acting as a guide for you..."

She glances over to the demihuman. "It's perfectly fine with me! He's a nice guy.", he responds. "So I'd say we're fine on that front as well... Now, if you wish to negotiate with the other camps; I am not opposed. However I hope that you would make me aware of your plans before setting off by yourself."

Still, it sounded like she wouldn't really have a problem with it. They each just had to be careful not to use the other. "You will of course receive pay befitting your work. As well, you will be allowed to stay here at my estate. Being given permission to use it's resources as you see fit. We have an agreement, then?" (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 962864578)

"Wow... Rem is pretty good at this.", I comment. Well, at least I didn't need to go busting out a magic trick just to comfort the girl either... But maybe we'll be able find an opening for information by returning her to her family. After all, performing a feat that important was a good way to make yourself into a 'hero' for the crowd, right?

"Hmm... Quests like this are important too.", I add quietly. Satella thinks over what CP said for a moment. "I think she did a better job than I did, however... It looked like she was about to burst into tears until Rem helped." (Re: Zero - World in Hand - Page 3 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:04 am