Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer)

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) Empty For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer)

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am

Meh, its not like my Wii will have a melt down and only way I can talk to you guys is VIA a computer from school.

But if that does happen, then every girl I like will become zombies and try to eat me. Besides Miyako Yoshika, she LOVES me, she wont try to eat me.

Even if that happens, China would be invading the US. Luckily, it was 2020 and I am in Japan selling comics about robots and cats.

EVEN if that happens, Nuclear fallouts would happen. however, Japan is nuclear free since 2012

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) CpmariokartlicenseFor some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) Empty Re: For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer)

Post by Amord Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:57 pm

I guess that means I would be put into Vault 13 and I would become the Vault Dweller of Legend.

I also get to shoot that bastard of an Overseer for throwing me out after all my hard work!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) Empty Re: For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer)

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 pm

I was the one who spared the Overseer! (Good Karma :D)

But Japan has Nuclear free, and the chicks are hot!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    For some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) CpmariokartlicenseFor some reason, I cant enter the chat (From a school computer) Uwhm8

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 pm

Actually, in the original Fallout, and provided you kill the Overseer at the end of the game, it provides no bad karma.

Because as I said before, the Overseer did a great injustice to you, and you were fully within your rights to put a nice big hole in his head for his betrayal.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:32 pm

I only played Fallout 3, where I had to convinced the Overseer to open the vault.

In the end, I didnt get laid (Annie, Dat asd)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Skip to 3:14

That's the Overseer and the reference I was making. xD

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:41 pm

yup, Shoot Em

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:11 am