Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

A random dream.

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

A random dream. Empty A random dream.

Post by Amord Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 pm

So I remember the Madoka Magica cast being present. Primarily, I remember Homura being there.

The location was something that resembled the "Triple Max" Security Cell of Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

As seen here:
    A random dream. 114915-the-chronicles-of-riddick-escape-from-butcher-bay-windows

I don't know why we were there. But I remember that I already had magic powers expected from the setting.

At some point the Grief inside of me is forcibly extracted, turning it into a 'Witch'. Which for all accounts and purposes just resembled me. But in 'Shadow Form'.

Yes. My Witch Form is apparently Shadow Link.

Anyway, it was basically an oh shit moment. The thought I remember was something like "If only I told them in time, maybe they would be prepared for such a powerful being". Implying that the Madoka Cast probably didn't -know- that I was capable of using Magic, and thus turning into a 'Witch'.

So I of course start fighting it. I couldn't tell you very much about how it turned out other than this is the theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiPc05DzYUk (Sonic Adventure's Chaos 6 Battle Theme, if you can't watch videos)

And that after it, I was pretty banged up.

And then I somehow was in a forest like area and Tifa was on the ground in front of me. She was resting on a pile of hay that was makeshift into a bed:
    http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/543422

In pretty much that exact position.

And she was like "Oh, hello there. I don't know who you are, but... There's enough room on this bed for two. I can also heal your injuries."

And after that, I think I woke up.

Wat.

A random dream. 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

A random dream. Empty Re: A random dream.

Post by Amord Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Things that may have influenced this dream:

This video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13949444

And playing A Link Between Worlds.

But I'm not sure how FF7 and Sonic Adventure came into the picture. A random dream. 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:19 am