Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Monster Girl Quest Character Equipment/Appearance

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Monster Girl Quest Character Equipment/Appearance Empty Monster Girl Quest Character Equipment/Appearance

Post by CivilProtection Wed May 14, 2014 7:11 pm

This topic if for our character equipment. From Swords to clothes. It doesnt matter what we put on here, its just here for us to remember, and to describe special equipment.

CP/Rashinfiald:

Accessory: Simple Hoody and Cape combo. Hoody is always off, unless I am alone, then I wear the hoody. My cape is blue with light blue edging. Its bottom is curved, example: (Runescape Team 49 cape, note the bottom part of the cape)

Clothing: Simple and cheap brown cloth for my shirt, and blue pants help up by a belt. I have planned on using light leather armor in the future, but havent found a use for it yet. Currently, my clothing keeps my agility intact, and doesnt effect my attack movement.

Ilias Pendant: A pendant I found one day in Ilias Village. Its silver with four slots for some gems. It has two angel wings on the back of the Ilias Pendant. While it doesnt seem to have any relation to Ilias in general, a lot of villagers refer it as the Ilias Village.

At first glance, its merely valuable, as it is made of silver and four "Black" gems. However, it keeps CP's dark powers from escaping his body and activating it, a lot like Luka's ring. It must have been from the heavens, casted by Ilias herself, so that CP can not use it for the greater evil. The ring was made to store all elemental spirit energy, from Wind to Fire. But since CP has the spirits themselves, this feature is unused for him. If the pendant gained some elemental energy, one of the black gems will gain some colour, depending on the elemental energy. Example, Wind will be green, and the upper left black gem will become green. After or Before Ilias is defeated, CP can reverse the settings on the Pendant, allowing him to use Light energy opposed to Dark. All of his Dark energy attacks will become Light, and his Dark Energy Infusion will become a Light Energy Infusion. Light energy can still corrupt him if he uses it for a very long time.

Appearance(Ability)

Dark Energy Infusion: When CP uses Dark Energy Infusion, his body changes depending on how long and strong he uses it. As he advances through his journey, Dark Energy Infusion gets stronger, and he can choose how strong Dark Energy Infusion is.

Level One: CPs right eye becomes dark purple. This can cause some pain in his right eye before he can control Dark Energy Infusion. (Picture Reference: http://www.donmai.us/posts/1516542?tags=asbel_lhant )

Level Two: With his right Eye becoming purple, his right side of his body develops tattoos, starting from his right eye to is right foot. The design is similar to Alipheese's tattoo, but not related. At this point, CP reaches the brink of controlling Dark Energy Infusion, as going any further may take control of his body or him loosing his sanity.

Level Three: CPs eyes becomes purple, his skin becomes pale with veins of Dark Energy can be seen flowing through his body. At this point, he completely lost control of his sanity. This can only be prevented if he trained very hard, or a partner is aiding him in battle.

Light Energy Infusion: Just like Dark Energy Infusion, but using Light energy instead of Dark Energy. If CP uses his Light Elemental Spirit instead of using the Ilias Pendant, then there is no consequences, but the ability is reduced by 50%.

Level One: No physical appearance, but a faint light aurora surrounds CP and a faint halo over his head

Level Two: His halo fully develops, and a pair of wings develops on his back.

Level Three: Same as level two, but two extra pair of wings, just like Eden the Third.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Monster Girl Quest Character Equipment/Appearance Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Monster Girl Quest Character Equipment/Appearance CpmariokartlicenseMonster Girl Quest Character Equipment/Appearance Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:11 am