Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Empty Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse

Post by Raymu Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:01 pm

My name is Homura Akemi.

Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Tumblr_n4uywa1Sq11sfxaudo1_1280

If you could go back to save someone you cared about...Would you? How many times would you fight for them to live? Would you be able to handle seeing and doing things no human alive should have to experience?

I have made this choice. No matter how many times it takes, no matter how much I have to struggle, I will keep going back...To save Madoka.

Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Sumiko_transformation

Walpurgis night...I will defeat you, I swear on it...!

Homura stops time as Walpurgis closes in several girls lie around her, long defeated...One of Blue, one of Red, one of yellow...Alongside them also lie three boys... within an instant, hundreds of missile launchers fall to the ground, all perfectly lined up, in that instant Homura stops again, firing all of them that she care spare, striking the witch countless times, but it just laughs off the blasts as the smoke clears...Determined, Homura hunts after it, launching far larger missiles to blast it towards a building. Within that moment, she flips a switch as the building lights up...And then...

BOOM! The witch is caught in a massive blast...But with the smoke cleared she emerges unharmed.

Kch...!

Homura hops onto a fuel truck driving right towards Walpurgis...But it is pushed off course by her minions, brought into a conflict with them, Homura takes quite a beating against them...

Agh...!!

She jumps away, landing on the ruins of a building, as she turns, prepared to attack Walpurgis yet again...

....!

But the upper half of a building slams into Homura...As the rubble clears, she coughs, looking down at her now broken leg...Tears begin to form.

Why.....Why can't I win...?! She reaches for her shield...Ready to reset the timeline even as her soul gem clouds and fills up... I will go back as many times as I have to...I owe it to her...To everyone...

She continues speaking past this, however the words are drowned out by the beeping of an alarm...

...And I open my eyes as the sunlight rests across my face...

Was that...A dream...? I sit up in bed, rubbing my eyes and yawning. It felt so real though.... My name is Alex Margatroid. I'm a student in Mitikihara Highschool. A third year. Good morning world! I get out of bed, changing into my uniform, brushing my hair and stretching a bit. After I'm all prepared, I head downstairs to greet my family!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Empty Re: Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse

Post by Amord Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:34 pm

I remember several odd... Things. Fighting. I feel like I've gotten really experienced at it. Like I've fought a war several times over, but... Thing is, I live in a peaceful time. Why would I know anything about that sort of stuff?

I'm not even old enough to be an official type of soldier. All I am, is a student at school. Mitikihara High, to be exact. I'm friends with several people there. Most notably Alex Margatroid. Rashinfiald -- Whom we call CP -- as well as Madoka Kaname.

I awake to a peaceful morning, although feeling like I had a night terror... I spend a few moments just lying down, regathering my senses before I finally sit up. The warm and comforting light of the sun reaches through the window. It was exactly what I needed right now.

Eventually the feelings of tension pass, and I get out of bed, preparing for the day. I live with my Mother, Utsuho Reiuji, and my little sister as well... Who may or may not show up shortly to make sure I'm up.

As for myself? My name is Karasu Reiuji.

----

Okami was already seated at the table, and Alice was preparing breakfast. Both of them took notice of Alex as he arrived. "Good morning, son. Did you sleep well?", Alice asked, as Okami simply gave a smile and a wave. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Empty Re: Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse

Post by Raymu Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey Mom, hey little sis! I...Slept alright I guess! Although Mom could more than likely pick up on how that wasn't entirely true. I take a seat at the table, staying a little quiet, but not too quiet of course! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

BIG BROTHEEEER! A muffled voice calls out from outside your room, and suddenly you hear muted running footsteps! And are greeted with the door opening! It's Mokkah! Time to get up! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 pm

I wake up next to my wife, Sayaka. Okay, soon she'll be my wife... soon...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse CpmariokartlicensePuella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Alice did indeed pick up on it! "What's wrong, son?" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

----

I smile at Mokkah as she enters. "Thanks. I'll head to the dining room soon, okay?" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

----

Pillowka is not amused. (... Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Ahhh...Heh...I just had a dream, that's all! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

Okay! Mom has breakfast ready! Mokkah then happily runs out and heads into the kitchen! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

"Pillowka, please marry me!"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse CpmariokartlicensePuella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse Uwhm8

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:33 pm

"Well, would you like to talk about it?" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

After the last of my preparations, I head to the kitchen as well! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

"..." Pillowka is not taking any of your shite. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Well, sure! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

There's Utsuho, setting out plates of yummy fewd! Morning son! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:45 pm

"...We're breaking up."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:04 am

Alice then finishes cookin' dat food, and serves it! Then she takes a seat. "Then, we may talk about it now!" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

"Ah, good morning Mother!" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

"...." Pillowka only stares. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:07 am

Right. I begin eating, pausing between bites to talk. Well...There was this city, and a giant...I dunno, what I can only describe as an Upside down doll. And...There was a girl too... (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

Did you sleep well, son? (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:14 am

"Im setting you on fire"

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:23 pm

Alice listens intently to you! "It sounds like an intense dream..." (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

"I think I did. But I woke up like I had a nightmare." (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

"...." PILLOWKA IS CALLING YOUR BLUFF. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:24 pm

I take out the blowtorch

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:32 pm

It felt kinda real...But there's no way something like that could be real, I guess. I finish eating, calmly pushing my plate aside. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

Oh! My poor baby! Utsuho being the loving mother she is, pulls you into a hug! Are you okay? (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:05 pm

"Well, strange things do happen. But I believe in this case, if something like that were happening... Well, the entire city would know about it." (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

I smile in response. "Yeah, I'm fine. I don't even remember what the nightmare was about. I just woke up like I had that feeling." (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

Pillowka has transcended harm from your mere mortal weapons. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Heh...I guess you're right! I stand up from the table, pushing my chair in neatly. I guess I had better go to school now! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

Well, some breakfast will fix that! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 pm

"Ahh! Ghost Pillow!"

I flee from my room

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:01 pm

"Alright, have a nice day, son!" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

"Yeah, I think it will!" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

Ohey, it's day time. GET READY FOR SCHOOL. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:11 pm

Oh crap, I forgot!

I get my stuff and ran to school!

Late late LAATTTEEE! I hope I dont run into anybody!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:20 pm

I grab mai backpack and step outside, then... Oh, hey CP. Late again? (...Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

Go ahead and eat! It looks like it's almost time for school. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:53 am

I nod, and begin eating! (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

---

SUDDENLY, SAYAKA! "Oh, hey guys!" (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:00 am

Sayaka has arrived as well! You don't seem to be running behind as much. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

---

Utsuho eats as well. (Puella Magi Homura Magica - Infinite Multiverse 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years

Post by CivilProtection Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:30 am

Waaaahhh, I forgot! Damn it dangit gaaaahhh

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

Click Me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 am