Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Puella Madoka Magica: DOING WHAT MUST BE DONE.

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Puella Madoka Magica: DOING WHAT MUST BE DONE. Empty Puella Madoka Magica: DOING WHAT MUST BE DONE.

Post by Raymu Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:19 pm

CHAPTER ONE: MAGIC STUFF

Mami's sister who was named Jani was one day AT A STORE selling things because she was worked there! She got a message from her sister that read: "WITCHES AND MAGICAL STUFF ARE ATTACK ME. SRSLY HALP" So she put out away her selling stuff and went outside, where she left her Magical girl close, because she was in her school uniform. Suddenly Madoka arrived.
    "JAniNHY WAT ARE YOU DOING?" Madoka said with curious. "I MUST SAVE MY SISTER FROM THE EVIL BAD GUYS, AND SAVE EARTH TOO IF I HAVE TIME." Jani then left with fast.

CHAPTER TWO: REASCUE TIME

Jani was going and saw her sister in trouble there. Mami was shotting bad guys in face but, the GUN ran out of ammo so she was in trouble. Jani ran over quickly to get to where she was going to! SUHDENLY A witch attacked Jani with knives and lasers and sharp stuff! But Jani stabed Witch in face!

CHAPTER THREE: THE END

Jani and Mami had defeated the evil bad guys and they laughed and chuckled. "You should save faster." Mami said and smiled with glad. THEY BOTH LOKED BACK AND SAW THE BIG WITCH. Mami pushed Jani out of the way and got vaporezed by the big Witch! Jani looked over and yelled with sad. "I'LL STOP YOU, EVIL BAD GUY."

TO BE CONTINUED?

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Puella Madoka Magica: DOING WHAT MUST BE DONE. TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:16 am