Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Original the Characters Informations

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Original the Characters Informations Empty Original the Characters Informations

Post by CivilProtection Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Just from Fantasy Dreamers, I thought I had a page like that on here, turns out there isnt.

Name : Nedus Grandula
    Power : Shadow/Dark Powers, Danmaku (If read a book)

Power Types: Gapping (With Kelliun), Ability to turn into a full shadow (Invulnerable), Can shift into the Phantom Realm. Healing
    Haircolor: Black
    EyeColor: Red (Phantom), Brown (Human), Navy blue (When in the hands of Sword of Light, if using it)
    Race : Human (Before Death), Phantom
    Type of person : A gentlemen at heart, he wont hurt a lady if she is not hostile. He never break a promise if not broken already. Always want things to go his way. Wants the world to himself.

Appearance: (Phantom) A dark human silluete with a aura floating down his spine, Which is his phantom appearance. If shone by the Sword of Light, his skull can be seen. (He looks a lot like Auditor from Madness Combat, I try to picture him not in Madness Style and in anime) He wears a armored cottoned Alcemist Clothing(Human) No aura, all his clothes can be seen. All humanly fuctions. (All based on ancient japanese style, whatever they wear) and a normal pants. This cant be seen in his Phantom overcoat. (In the Hands of Sword of Light, only using it) A light aura and Navy blue eyes.

Relations: Ai (Not my Character) "Girlfriend", Aki (Daughter), Segma (Creation), Scandreila/Scandrail (Creation, pet), Scanvendgre (Smart Creation), Phantoms (Talkless/talk and mindless creations). Barule (Enemy, "ExGirlfriend" (She was made first, and was requested by the creator. A different story took hold how they became in such relationship.). Kelliun (Powerful and deadly bird) Veledren (Pass grip, tempt. ally, foe) The Demon "The Old One" (Hatred) Sonicchaos (What? We never met? Damn, we need to meet eachother)

Weapons: Power of Nedus, Power of Kelliun. Sword of Kelliun. Kelliun (Main sword). Sword of Light (Once weilded, indeed my sword). Key of Kelliun (Basicly Kelliun is a sword and a key)

BackStory: Previously depressed by the corpse of Ai, Nedus read books about how to gain powers to kill a succebess. He summonded a alcumest clothing that protects him against the succebess bite (He also wears this). When he won the battle, he found out that the power was too much for him, so strong that he sealed himself(?) in the Patchouli Library. One hundred years later, he resurrected himself from the grounds of the SDM. Remilia asked Sakuya to check things out outside of the SDM (The weather was colder than usual, because it was winter and I wanted snow) Bringing Barule. Barule chased down and defeated Nedus at the modified SDM. She killed Nedus, but she didnt expect him to fake his death and enter the Phantom Realm (A fake Nedus, wasnt created at the time though)

Name : Aki Grandula
    Power : Poisons, Toxins, and Venom
    Race : Human (Only when a unborned), Phantom (Now both human and Phantom. Human 90% Phantom 10%)
    Type of person : Cutsi, acts childish most of the time

Sword: Liun

Relationships: Nedus (Hers "Father"), Segma (Always keeps her company when Nedus is away), Scandreila (Pet).

Creations: Octisu, Spider thing (Adult Aki, when Nedus officially dies)

Name : Segma
    Power : Pure Strenth, Segmas Third Eye (located at his chest)
    Race : Phantom
    Type of person : Does not love, besides Nedus and Aki. He is full of hate.
    Recipe: He was made by the pure ensents of Neduses regret and hatred.

Relationships: Nedus (Creator/Master), Aki (Friend)

Name: Scrandreila/Scrandrail/Scanvendgre
    Power: Phantom (Besides Scanvendgre, who cant become full shadow)
    Creator: Nedus Gradula
    Appearance: Scandreila/Scrandrail, is a huge scorpian creature with thousands of mini tails and one mega scorpian tail. Scanvendgre: A one eyed *his body is a eye* nine tentacle creature.

Swords: None.

Phantoms: They are mindless and hungry, they eat souls that give them power.

The Phantom Realm: A smale area of grey land until Nedus decided to expanded it himself when he was sealed away in the hundred of years. It became massive, but soon Nedus desided to create other elimates, like water (which is red, ofcourse). There is five crystals in the Phantom realm, which contain holy powers, and makes the Phantom Realm unable to expand any further (Its in a star formation). Only few can reach the Holy Crystals, which Nedus can and can summond.

History of Nedus Gradula: Nedus name was first "???" Because I couldnt find a name, till "Hex" Which I named up until a point. At that time I didnt really like the name "Hex", and some girl (I could tell she was a girl by looking at the Robloxion image) Named a character "Nexus", Or probely the Nexus Tower from HL2. I thought up the name Nedus by a random thought (Search up Nedus, Final Fantasy uses that name, but I never played a FF game to date). Gradula you may say... But Dracula is a cooler name by far. I just decided to switch the D to a G. Search up Gradula, it is used. Over the years, I patched up Nedus to make him on how modern he is by date.

Ak and Ki: From the Aki Sisters, Ak and Ki is Aki split into two.

Segma: SEEEGGGMMMAAAA!!! (Name taken from Sonics Quest for Ultimate Power)

Scandreila/Scrandrail: Random thought up names

Scanvendgre: When I was playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, I was on my boaty (This was before the time I got my Flandre Plush, Railroad tracks was when I got her, yay) and decided to Scanvenge some boat peice. Then... Scanvendgre popped up into my brain and gave it to my beast.

CraviLuvi: I love this grabby, I loovvi her so muchi

Misc. Characters/Characters Not Made From Me (Created by a friend a long time ago. I have no clue where she is now.)

Name: Ai Kobayashi
    Species: Human
    Characteristics: Suicidal, Thinks she is dead
    IMG: Original the Characters Informations 1z3civd
    (Picture is Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki, she is the total opposite of this character.

Ai Kobayashi is Neduses Girlfriend. They first met in the Scarlet Mansion. Their relationship is somewhat strong.

Nedus tries to stop her from commenting suicide. His temps where a failure as she killed herself by first stabbing hers infant child, then proceeding to hers neck. Nedus revived her, but nothing really change. Story has it that Ai was drifted off into a empty world, where she became such as "Light Ai" In my stories, Ai remains dead.

Ai had another child, but its not one of Neduses. She got drunk one day and indirectly had sex. Aki confronts her at the Phantom World.

There is many different Ais, but I'm not sure if they are official or just created out of writers block. (Like... there is an Ai who got drunk and had sex with Rinnosuke. This was like... after hers death.)

Sonic 3, Or Sonic The Hedgehog 3, or Just Sonic.

My charater looks just like sonic the hedgehog(twin brother) my charater is name Sonic the hedgehog but every body calls him Sonic3 or Zure my charater is smarter than Sonic so he creates machinery (he is not a geek!)Be sides he likes killing stuff thats his hobby.He has a master chip in his ear because it will not be damage,the master chip is small but has lots of abilitys(long story)(Edit 2011: He removed it due to no longer wishing to use it. The factory that manufactures these machines where rebuilt into a Mecha Sonic factory)he's a neutral type,akward heh!? But my charater has a dark side that can be forcefully activated. his name is Sonic The Chaos Controller (Full name)My character has a piss off reveng/dark side half dark power half Demon /nickname\Piss off mode, ability can only when higly dammage by a anything (This is know known as his demon side. he acts more like a full demon than civilized. Just think about Flandre but more chaotic).I take request's
    (I due huh?)

(Note! This has been typed in 2007, and has a lot of grammar mistakes)

Sonic/Sonic/William Smith (RPG in PM)

These characters are from the PM section. Only Bio I have is Sonic(Mokou Lover) and William Smith. Sonic(Marisa Lover) and Sonic(Aya Lover) Has no bio. (Im guessing from the PM rps. Just replace "Sonic" wiht "CP" or "Lord Chaos")

Nema

She is a Touhou character I created when I found out Walfas. Hers abilites are unknown at this time being

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Original the Characters Informations Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Original the Characters Informations CpmariokartlicenseOriginal the Characters Informations Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:25 pm