Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

Shufflle! New Game +

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Shufflle! New Game + Empty Shufflle! New Game +

Post by CivilProtection Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:58 pm

In this rp, all three of us will meet a girl who will eventually become our wife. We have known this girl for most of our lives, or we met her during our childhood. There is five girls who has major routes, Asa-Senpai, Kaede, Nerine, Sia, and Primular. I have Nerine (And Mayumi), Raymu has Asa-Senpai, and Amord has Kaede. Anyone who marries Sia and/or Nerine will become God or Devil. Our setting is in High School, and we are all High School students. Amord and Raymu has most likely met Kaede and Asa-Senpai, as those two is their childhood friends. Kaede most likely lives with Amord, and Asa-Senpai is childhood friends with Raymu. Mayumi is my childhood friend and would visit me often, she even sneaks into my house to wake me up almost every day.

I have met Nerine during my childhood once, but if its okay with you two, I have also met Sia during my childhood once. Now, if one of you two claimed Sia, hers love interest will change to one of you two. It'd also make my choice in marrying one of them easier, as its just two girls and quite obvioous who I am going to marry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humans have been living with Gods and Devils for about ten years now, its kinda odd when you think about it. You'd expect Humans to get used to them in forty years or longer, but in ten years they have been living in our world, they even attend my High School. Hell, Im used to them at the point that I dont actually think of them as a different species. Why are they now appearing? I dont know, but Im pretty okay with it. Gods and Devils has unique powers that humans dont have, like healing and destructive powers. I know this one girl, Kareha, who is a really good healer. They are pretty cook, I want to have a God and Devil friend some day.

I am Rashinfiald, or Lord Chaos, but some of my friends call me CP. I live by myself in my two story house, I cook for myself and I'd often have a few friends visit me. Raymu, Amord, their two friends, and Mayushi. Mayushi... is an odd one, as she visits me the most. Sometimes she'd sneak into my house, enter my room and pull my blankets off me when Im sleeping and/or late for school, like today. But I dont feel like getting up... I just wanna sleep...

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Shufflle! New Game + Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Shufflle! New Game + CpmariokartlicenseShufflle! New Game + Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:32 pm