Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Touhou: Fulllife Consequences

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Touhou: Fulllife Consequences Empty Touhou: Fulllife Consequences

Post by Amord Mon May 11, 2015 6:45 pm

Tou-Hou: Full-Life Consequences

Mary Hakurei who was Reimu Hakureis sister was one day in an office typing on a computer. She got an email from her sister that said that aliens and monsters were attacking her place and aksed her for help so she went.

Mary Hakurei got her computer shut down and wet on the platform to go to the roof of the building where she left her motorcycle and normal people close because she was in an office lab coat. Mary Hakurei got on her motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so she had to go

Mary Hakurei ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. She kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because she ddint have weapon.

The countrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Mary Hakureis quest help her sister where she was. Mary Hakurei looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me help my sister to defeat the enemys".

Mary Hakurei was late so she had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when Mary Hakurei went by the cops came and wanted to give her a ticket. Here Mary Hakurei saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs.

"I cant give you my lisense officer" Mary Hakurei said

"Why not?" said the headcrab officer back to Mary Hakurei.

"Because you are headcrab zombie" and so Mary Hakurei shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my sister is in trouble there" and went faster.

Mary Hakurei had to go faster like the speed of sound because Reimu needed her where she was. Mary Hakurei looked at road signs and saw "Mayohiga" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so Mary Hakurei almost turned around but heard screaming like Reimu so she went faster again.

Mary Hakurei drove in and did another flip n jumped off her motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of Mary Hakurei. Mary Hakurei smiled and walked fast. Mary Hakurei then looked on the ground and found wepon so she pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house.

Mary Hakurei said "zombie goasts leave this place" and the zombie goasts said "but this is our house" and Mary Hakurei felt sorry for them because they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so she blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.

Then Mary Hakurei herd another scream from her sister so she kept walking really faster to get where she was. Mayohigam was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs.

When Mary Hakurei got to where the screaming was started from she fround her sister Reimu Hakurei fightin the final bosss and Reimu said "Mary Hakurei! Over here!" so Mary Hakurei went there to where Reimu was fighting. Mary Hakurei fired her bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.

Reimu Hakurei said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. Mary Hakurei said "thanks i could help, sis" and Reimu Hakurei said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because Mary Hakurei yelled "LOOK OUT SIS!" and pointed at the top of the sky. Reimu Hakurei looked up and said "NOO! Mary Hakurei run out of here as fast as you can!" and Mary Hakurei walked real fast out.

Mary Hakurei loked back and saw Reimu get steppd on by the next boss and she was mad and angry.

"I'll get you back evil boss!" Mary Hakurei yelled at the top of lungs.

to be continued...?

Last edited by Amord on Mon May 11, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Touhou: Fulllife Consequences Empty Re: Touhou: Fulllife Consequences

Post by CivilProtection Mon May 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Sir chaos has smelly armpits. Raised attack by five

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Touhou: Fulllife Consequences Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Touhou: Fulllife Consequences CpmariokartlicenseTouhou: Fulllife Consequences Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:00 am