Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

The Worst Story Ever

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

The Worst Story Ever Empty The Worst Story Ever

Post by Amord Sun May 24, 2015 11:57 am

Well, it's been done. Worse than Twilight, worse than Creepypastas. Worse than Shitpastas, and Trollpastas. It's worse than all of those rolled up into one. I speak of a story called

Glasses That Show the Number of Sexual Partners of Fleet Girls - by Masara

Right off the bat with such a title, you know this is gonna be a winner. We have probably the worst protagonist ever in a crapsack world filled with crapsack people. I can only deduce that this is meant to evoke strong emotions out of it's readers. On that front it succeeds beautifully.

This is a story based on Kantai Collection and pretty much twisted to the most hateful shell possible. The Admiral finds glasses that tell him how many people a person has slept with, it doesn't count 'repeat customers'. The concept of this is that the Admiral hates 'used goods'. In some cases the girls are willing when it comes to these sexual partners.

Yes, I said some cases. There's more than a few cases of rape involved in this story. Never shown on screen but doesn't go about hiding it, either. Another conclusion I've come to is that this is all meant as a jab that those that have 'unrealistic expectations' out of girls. Let's just get one thing straight here.

High number of partners? Higher risk of sexual diseases, for some people that doesn't matter. More power to them.

In my personal opinion, it's not so much whether or not a woman has slept with someone, that's her choice. I can't judge her for it, nor would I try. However, if she's sleeping with or has slept with several different guys, I'm more inclined to have some concerns on whether or not she'd be committed to me.

I've seen what cheating does, I'm not interested in that shit. Giving or receiving, it sucks both ways. And in the case of a certain character I won't name along with her sisters? Every single one of those concerns are valid.

The ending involves the Admiral going nuts, scrapping every single Ship Girl and then rebuilding them with 'pristine, virgin bodies'. Cue twist ending where it's not 'purity of the body, but of the soul'. Count of partners remains, and they keep their memories too. He gets canned as a result. New Admiral gets the glasses.

Just about everyone in this story is a genuinely horrible person save for a select few. All of the 'humor' is meant to be as offensive or provoking as possible. And it does no favors for EITHER gender.

The mere thought of this story damn near sends me into a blind rage. It's probably the one thing I can also rate as 0/10 in half of a heartbeat. But don't just take my word for it.

You can read the story yourself. I warn you, I wasn't exaggerating about any of the contents. There is no happy ending to be had here, don't expect any smiles or enjoyment.

Fuck this story.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:55 am