Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

I captured the same cat the third time

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

I captured the same cat the third time Empty I captured the same cat the third time

Post by CivilProtection Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:36 am

Recently, there was a stray cat that would attack my outside cat, Shadow. This cat is really friendly to us, and would let us pick him/her up. Everything would have been fine if it didnt attacked my attack, so I planned on capturing it. My first attempt I tried to shove it into the cage normally. The cat would spread its legs so I couldnt put it into the cage without harmful force. I failed this attempt, so I thought up an idea to pull the cage up and placing the cat downwards into the cage. I picked up the cat and placed it into the cage, succeeding. However, my younger sister wasnt too happy about this and cried to my dad. He told me to release the cat, and I did. Yestorday, I captured the cat again, after my dad witnessed the cat attackng Shadow. He informed my younger sister that it would attack Shadow, so she was more opened to the idea of putting it into the cage. However, she didnt liked the idea of having that cat in the cage over night, so I'd have to release it again. Today, 9:00 AM: Earlier I tried to capture the cat, but I can hardly get close to it. Luckily, let its guard down and walked up to me. I offered it food and went to the food bowl. As it began to eat, I picked it up and placed it into the cage. It struggled, but I got it in there.

The cat is very restless, and is constantly purring. I think its trying to get me to release the cat again, but I wont.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I captured the same cat the third time Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    I captured the same cat the third time CpmariokartlicenseI captured the same cat the third time Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

I captured the same cat the third time Empty Re: I captured the same cat the third time

Post by Raymu Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Hey!! Orin was just trying to hang out with Chen!

I captured the same cat the third time 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I captured the same cat the third time TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:31 am