Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Action 12 Review

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Action 12  Review Empty Action 12 Review

Post by Raymu Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:34 am

Are ya ready for some action once again? SOME ACTION 12 ONCE AGAIN?! I suppose so. This game is the freak misfit of the PC Library, you can tell by the disc that this game is so bad it has NOTHING to hide.

Not only is it crap, it's crap with a price tag. It's over NINE THOUSAAAAANNND dollars. Wow, that's a lotta money. But! There's 12 games, Let me do some calculations... .... Let's just say...⑨ dollars a game. Wow! ⑨ dollars a game? 12 action-packed games, all for an efficient low price? It's every gamer's dream! MOAR GAMES, MOAR GAMES, YUH. YUH!

We're gonna have ourselves a little marathon to determine if the NINE THOUSAAANNNDD dollar price tag is worth it.

Game #1: DayZ
    Well, this is pretty self-explanitory. And would you know? It's the only one in the entire pack that's multiplayer only. Gee, which game should we start with? HOW BOUT THE ONLY GAME YOU CAN'T PLAY ALONE? That's ⑨ dollars wasted already.

#2: I wanna be the guy
    *immediately dies* ......... WHO'S GONNA DODGE THAT? NOT THE FIRST TIME! You'd have to know: "Oh, this is going to be a 2d platformer AND there's going to be an obstacle RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING. Next game.

#3: Slender
    You're not even allowed to SEE in this game?! Great idea. It's so black I can see my reflection in the screen! The question is, how much blacker could it get? And the answer: is none. And no, you can't go any faster, this is as fast as it gets. Great fudgin' game. Next.

#4: Staridle:
    An idle game. Y'know, this would be great for an atari 2600 game, the only controls are click and click. And if you wanna play a good idle game, try fudgin' Kancolle! Ugh, next.

#5: Space idle:
    Nice, another idle game. This time you're a dead whale shooting at flaming condoms. That's what it looks like! Most of the time you're just sitting around waiting. C'mon, give me something to shoot at!

#6 Hlflife or...Half life 3.

..... *crickets*...What happened? Where's the fudgin game?! *resets*

Well, there's no game here!

What happened, did the devs pass out or did they think no one would check all 12 games? That's another ⑨ dollars wasted, Though I guess I can't say I'm too excited over playing a game called "Hlflife aka Half life 3".

#7 Idwars:
    Another idlegame. It's the same game as before just with different graphics. What are these objects? I'm running out of imagination, I can't decipher anything-ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GAME STARTS HAVING A FUDGING SEIZURE. Next game!

#8 Huniepop

...Uhh, "Huniepop"? I thought it'd be like a Visual Novel or something. Instead, it's a poor man's version of bejeweled. Saying that is being generous. It makes Candy crush look like a master piece. Next game.

#9 Cookie Clicker:
    -ANOTHER- IDLE GAME? I pass.

#10 Big Rigs
    *drives through everything* ...... What the fudge?

#11 They came
    They came? From where, an -idle game-? Noooo, that can't be. Ugh...Next.

#12 Assassin's creed: Unity
    Well, one last game. Could this be the cherry on top of the crap sundae? Let's find out.

Spoiler:

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Action 12  Review TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Action 12  Review Empty Re: Action 12 Review

Post by CivilProtection Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:11 am

no hidden game? ripoff

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Action 12  Review Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    Action 12  Review CpmariokartlicenseAction 12  Review Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*