Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman

CivilProtection
    CivilProtection
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman Empty I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman

Post by CivilProtection Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:49 pm

So in the dream, appearently i lived right infront of an trainstation, and I had to ride the train to go to school everyday. So I decided to ride the train to go to school. While on the train, Barbara Dunkelman decided to sit right next to me. For some reason, she had to keep hers identity a secret, but she for whatever reason did not hide hers face. So while she sat next to me, she asked me questions about RT and RWBY. I said that RWBY is my favorite series of Roosterteeth, and for some reason she whispered "Yes!" to herself. So I guess I hinted that I actually knew her, and we became friends for a little while. I wanted to introduce her to my brother. I think I had my arm around hers neck or something, like we are buddies. I said something to my brother, I think it was "So this is my frieeennnddd" Barbara replied "Sarah" and I finished my sentence with "Sarah".

Now for whatever reason, I was hiding in a cart using cardboard boxes to cover myself. I finally got out and Barbara said "There is [My name]" So suddenly, next day. I wanted to ride the train again to meet up with Barbara, but I was too late so I had to ride the other train. I got onto the train and there is two areas you can ride. One inside, one outside. For some reason, the outside part of the train had memorial necklaces you can take. It was modeled after game cartilages, like Game Boy to Game Boy Advance. There was also some RWBY necklaces. Sadly that was the point where I no longer dreamed about Barbara. I think there was another person there with her, either it was Gus or Burnie Burns.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman Firmablackrockshooter-1-1
    I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman CpmariokartlicenseI had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman Uwhm8

Click Me!

*Loves Alice Margatroid, but dresses up as Nue Houjuu* *Seems Legit*
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman Empty Re: I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman

Post by Raymu Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Buddy Barbara and the train hyjinx

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    I had a dream with Barbara Dunkelman TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:13 pm