Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently

SpunkuSix
    SpunkuSix
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years
    You've been part of our home for half a decade!

Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently Empty Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently

Post by SpunkuSix Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:13 am

Just the right mix of silliness and fantasy action, with gorgeous animation to go along with it. The characters were cute, and there were hints of a bigger world, so I'm glad it's getting a full series to expand on that. Plus, Sucy is super cool and I wanna hold the crap out of her hand.
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently Empty Re: Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently

Post by Raymu Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Ah? That's very neat. I've heard of the series, but never personally watched it. Sounds like you enjoyed it quite a bit!

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    SpunkuSix
    SpunkuSix
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently Empty Re: Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently

Post by SpunkuSix Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:10 am

Yeah, it was a good time watching. If you plan on checking it out, now would be a good time to catch up too, since the series proper has not begun and there are only two longer episodes which total to about the length of an hour and thirty minutes, which is basically one normal sized movie.

Plus these cuties are in it:

Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently 6d7bb97d368ed8d274c949d84a2c6a766fc10423_hq
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Hahaha! I guess it'd be worth a try, yeah! Oh, also if you want something else to watch, the Touhou series has two fan animes with english subtitles. You can find em on youtube pretty easily. "Summer day's dream" and "Memories of phantasm". The second one is quite a bit more actiony, but the first one isn't without it's own interesting parts. Both are still ongoing, but are fairly slow to put out new episodes seeing as how they're entirely made by fans.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Saw both Little Witch Academia movies/shorts recently TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    SpunkuSix
    SpunkuSix
    A Vault Dweller
    A Vault Dweller
    Five Years

Post by SpunkuSix Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:09 pm

Raymu wrote:Hahaha! I guess it'd be worth a try, yeah! Oh, also if you want something else to watch, the Touhou series has two fan animes with english subtitles. You can find em on youtube pretty easily. "Summer day's dream" and "Memories of phantasm". The second one is quite a bit more actiony, but the first one isn't without it's own interesting parts. Both are still ongoing, but are fairly slow to put out new episodes seeing as how they're entirely made by fans.

Agh, sorry it took so long to reply!

That sounds good. I'm assuming I don't need to know about the games to understand those?
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:33 am

Yeah, the animes follow the exact same plots of the games (With minir additions). Also no worries, my internet situation's been less than optimal lately, so I've not had much chance to be here compared to how often I'm usually here.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:39 am