Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

I had an amazing dream.

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

I had an amazing dream. Empty I had an amazing dream.

Post by Raymu Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Okay, so it started with Reimu and I(Yay!) walking with a group of people. Reimu suddenly turns off the path the others are following, and of course since it's Reimu, I follow.
    So, we reach these stairs, climb them and suddenly we're in some kind of afterlife like place. Real bleak and dark with these strange...Grass people walking around and a weird teleporting man lighting temporary fires. Anyway, the Grass people looked like normal people, but they had gray skin and were covered in vines. So Reimu and I are sneaking around, avoiding that teleporting man and the various small villages filled with these grass people, when she tells me that she has something she needs to take care of, so she runs off leaving me there. (Although Im certain it was important.) and then I decide to try and make it through by myself until Reimu comes back. Which leads me near one of those small villages. While sneaking behind a hut a Grass Person suddenly grabs me and starts leading me in a different direction, claiming she was helping me. Although as she lead me I started feeling weaker and my vision was getting blurry. Suddenly just before I was too weak, a sword slices through the Grass person, bringing it down, with the last of my strength I realise it was that teleporting man that saved me. With that, I pass out.

When I woke up, there was a robed man helping me drink water, Reimu was standing behind him looking quite worried. We were in some kind of gated city that seemed to be filled with normal(?) people. But it was clearly still in this strange world. So the robed man leads me to this platform where he tells me to ask for a potion with a strange name I can't seem to remember. I look up at the sky, begging for it then suddenly it appears on this pedestal below. The potion teleports up to me and helps me drink it, bringing me back to full strength again. So suddenly this seemingly friendly swordsman runs up to us, the robed man and I both take out swords, then we run out of the gated city, fighting these Grass people. Unfortunately, this is where my dream ended.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    More Things:

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:58 pm