Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

My RWBY dream!

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My RWBY dream! Empty My RWBY dream!

Post by Raymu Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:20 am

So it was all mostly centered around Ruby, it seemed to be halloween and I assume it was quite some time after they beat Cinder? It's hard to tell, but given what happened, it seemed that way.

So team RWBY (Who was back together, or maybe never seperated!).was at some kind of halloween party, in a fallish time. They all partied about, and Ruby was feeling a little uneasy about Cinder, probably because Yang teased her about ghosts. But Weiss told her it's fine, and to just go take a walk.

So...That's exactly what she did. She went off by herself for a walk, for some reason. She walked up to a graveyard, and started hearing strange sounds in the wind, music, and worse...Cinder's laugh. At strange intervals with a cut-off point.

So Ruby hurried back to the party, frantic to tell the others, but when she got to the house they were partying in, she asked a lady where Weiss or Yang were, she didn't know and assumed they were out trick or treating. So Ruby went through the house trying to find them. (She didn't mention Blake for some reason)

Then before she could make much progress, she had to appease that lady's little kid as he showed her cool toys and...A coffee machine, for some reason. But I could have sworn Weiss was outside when she looked out the window.

Sadly, it ended right there, I didn't get to see if she found the others, why she had to appease that kid, or what it was she truly heard.

But it was definitely an interesting dream! I kinda want more.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    My RWBY dream! TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:00 pm