Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

2 posters

Another dream!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Another dream! Empty Another dream!

Post by Amord Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:29 pm

So this dream involved playing a game. It essentially served as a prequel to Touhou, and starred Miko. The plot of the game was to shed light on Miko's character, as well as lead up to why she's not around in the present and of course, explain how Reimu was born.

The game itself reminded me a lot of Legend of Zelda. Particularly Ocarina of Time. However there were also extensive RPG mechanics, including a class-based system that also delved into class-changing as you leveled up.

I was in a segment of the game where Miko was in what I assume to be the Human Village when it was at night, for whatever reason she was having to move horses from one location to another without making a lot of noise. However she could only move one at a time.

Aside from that, I don't remember a whole lot. Other than that one of the goals was to find love interests for Miko... Though I somehow had knowledge that it was possible to not initiate any of the routes, still complete the game, and essentially get a secret ending.

Said secret ending basically made the player a "character in the game". Since they were the person helping her out all along, etc. Yes, I managed to get the ending and yes, it was all POV. Another dream! 962864578

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Another dream! Empty Re: Another dream!

Post by Raymu Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:44 am

Karasu is Reimu's dad. THIS IS CANON.

.. Another dream! 825290558

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Another dream! TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:33 am