Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

3 posters

Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls

Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:34 am

Oh~! Rubber ducky! (Innocence block! Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 am

"Heheheh, here ya go!" Marisa then hands the Rubber Ducky to him. She then climbs into the Tub as well. (That was a Masterful Deflection. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:38 am

I squeek the rubber ducky a couple of times, now the awkwardness had subsided. (Im just that innocent. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 TowersignatureBorderSmaller
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:41 am

Marisa begins preparing the washcloth and soap while Raymu was content with the Rubber Ducky. (Although we all also know that if it was Reimu instead of Marisa, you would be almost passing out from the blood loss. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:43 am

Ehehe~! (...Yes I would. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:47 am

"Okay Bro, I'm gonna wash you now, okay?" With that, Marisa then begins to wash him. (But then again, Reimu -is- your Rubber Ducky.... Squeak! Squeak!, I'll leave it up to your imagination on just what you have to squeeze to make the "squeaking" noise. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:50 am

Okay! I cooperate. (Boobs? Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:52 am

Soon enough, Marisa finishes cleaning him. "There ya go! All clean now!" (There's that, and the Backdoor. Because the Backdoor is nice and squeezable too. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:55 am

I guess I gotta clean you now? (Ohhh, Yeah. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:57 am

"Naah. Looks like you're doing fine now. So you can go dry off and then get dressed, I'll finish up in here!" (... Squeak! Squeak! Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 am

Thanks big sis! I give her a kiss on the cheek, then I climb out, drying off. (...I'll never be able to grope Reimu the same way again. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:08 am

After a little while, Marisa eventually finishes up in the bath. She climbs out and dries off, and then gets dressed. (What's worse, any Rubber Duckies and Squeaky Toys are going to make you think of Reimu's Delicious Boobies and Backdoor. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:10 am

I get dressed as well. I then step out of the bathroom. (Oh lord. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:14 am

A little while after that, Marisa steps out of the Bathroom as well. "Hey, lookin' pretty good, bro!" (On the upside, more time to think about Reimu's Delicious Boobies and Backdoor! Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:16 am

You too, big sis! I go into the kitchen, likely seeing Mother there. (True. Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:21 am

"There's my darling little smoochykins!" Alice called out upon Raymu's arrival. Marisa entered as well. "And my little snugglekins!"

"Hi, Mom.", Marisa replied. She didn't care much for the nickname... But it made Mommy so happy! (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:24 am

Hi, Mommy! ...I didn't like the nickname either, but not much choice in the matter. (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 am

Alice then smiles brightly, and brings the two into a hug. "Look at you two! All prim and proper! Ready for breakfast?" (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 am

Yep! I had quite a confident grin on my face. (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:42 am

"I swear, you and Marisa have the exact same grin." Alice commented with a much calmer smile. She then makes her way over to begin cooking.

"Heheh, of course! We're Brother and Sister after all!" She said as she moved an arm around Raymu, giving a hug of sorts. (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 am

Heheh! I also wanna be just like big sister! So, I try my best! (D'aww moment~ Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 am

"Awww... C'mere, you!" Marisa then moves both of her arms around him, lifting Raymu up and giving him a big hug, and then a kiss on the cheek. (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

"It's so wonderful to see you two get along so well!" (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 am

Hehehe~! I was happy to be so loved by Marisa. (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:
    Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years

Post by Amord Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:55 am

Finally, Marisa sets him back down, and then gives him a gentle pet and a light tussle of the hair. "You're the best little bro, you know that?" (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Raymu
    Raymu
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    ☯Best Boy 2021☯
    Ten years

Post by Raymu Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 am

Hehe, that's only because you're the best big sister! (Yamaku High - Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls - Page 2 825290558)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    More Things:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:12 am