Magical gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Magical gamers

A forum for games, stories and much more!

My Touhou Dream!

Amord
    Amord
    Remilia's Husband
    Remilia's Husband
    Ten years
    You've been a pillar for an entire decade!

My Touhou Dream! Empty My Touhou Dream!

Post by Amord Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:57 pm

I finally had one, and I was really enjoying where it was going!

So I was walking out of my bedroom and into the living room, as I reached the living room, there was something that made me start to slow down and give pause. I saw familiar people.

First, there was Sakuya, who seemed to be wrapping up for the night as everyone was heading to bed.

THIS is something I'm not 100% sure of: I saw either Patchouli or Remilia preparing for bed. It was hard to get a proper look, but the girl was heading in the wrong direction for Remilia to eventually pass back around. So could have been either one I guess.

Back to what I know: Sakuya then took notice of me, and for some reason acted like I was a 'camera' for all of the fans of Touhou and, perhaps more specifically, the fans of the SDM.

So she proceeds to move her arms around me and lean closer as if to kiss me. I keep my arms to myself and make it a point NOT to do anything with her, which results in me eventually being pushed to the ground with her on top of me. The kiss "happens" but not in the way that our lips actually touch.

Sakuya then gets up, I get an upskirt shot and... For some reason, she was a futanari... Reason why I can tell so clearly, she's not wearing ANY panties. Anyway, after she's up and off of me, I then make the comment. "I did NOTHING, I touched NOTHING.", which for some reason caused Sakuya to burst into laughter as she continued to walk off.

So then while I'm still on the ground, Remilia in lingerie is walking by, unaware of me being on the ground. She then trips over me and ends up on top of me in a cowgirl mount. At first she's a bit dazed, but then realizes what happened. She begins to grin in usual and seductive fashion.

And then I notice Flandre, also in what appears to be nightwear, running over with a playful expression, and then proceeding to sit on my head. Of course, I can still breathe and look around and such.

Dream ends with Remilia talking with Flandre about the safe way they were going to have to do things.

During this entire segment the song in this video is playing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZyOb6L1GJc
    (Thanks Raymu! My Touhou Dream! 962864578)

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯
    Aut viam ivenium aut faciam | I shall either find a way or make one

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:54 am